Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

The last 3 years have had so many things happen that are insanely stupid and have no place in a world based on things like logic, reason, or sanity but I love that THIS poo poo is the line in the sand people are drawing as being too outlandish lol

A pediphile billionaire sex trafficker suicide in prison is what it finally took for some people to second guess Donald Trump

CRACK *ping*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Christoph posted:

I think the moral was "just go home and gently caress your own wife for god's sake" so in that regard it's good

Laughing out loud in my basement, because yep the whole movie was this and also 'who wants to see Nicole Kidman topless?'

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Musk was experimenting in a number of means to replenish Pedo Island

https://twitter.com/MachinePix/status/1037034865823285248?s=20

I've seen fly fishing before, but this is ridiculous!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

gh0stpinballa posted:

i tried to write a summary email complete with all the weird poo poo around it for a friend who is yet to crack ping, and i gave up because "devil mask with nambla triangle in maxwell's mansion" following on the heels of "everyone is connected to mossad, mi5 or the cia" is something a crazy person would write. the fact that it's real somehow makes you look even crazier.

Feelin' this post

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Giga Gaia posted:

very progressive of the cia/mossad/outer church

Lizard people are very woke, who knew

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Bulgakov posted:

the surviving waco baby has logged on

(idk that whole situation is insane )

I still remember watching it burn live on a 14" in my friend's kitchen, with his mom.

Insane about sums it up.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

lol that owns

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Saucer Hovers posted:

im glad you have nuanced views of the field, but most folks dont. people have no idea what linguists do, and chomsky is the most famous living person billed as a linguist. please take my word that he embarrasses them dont make me recreate the conversations ive had to endure at lyle campbells thanksgiving table.

This is absolute nonsense, Chomfsky has made enormous contributions crucial to the field of linguistics.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Don't forget that one of Epstein's pilots trained at the same place in Florida as Mohamad Atta.

Yeah I don't believe in conspiracy theories but that flight school was totally a front

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Inspector Hound posted:

Forrest Gump but it's Jeffrey Epstein leaving a wake of disaster as he takes the long way through history

Make this movie without all the horrible rape and pedophilia and I'd totally watch it.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Delta-Wye posted:

Has there been any explanation for this? This is solid crack-ping material right here.

The explanation is that all the richest and most powerful people in the world are pedophiles. That's it.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Flavius Aetass posted:

it's a good sitcom except for that part obviously

it's a good sitcom except for all the parts where Hannibal Burress isn't on screen

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Loucks posted:

He’s a landlord and opposes rent control.

Also I heard a fun story about him just dumping his rental car at the curb outside check-in and calling up the rental desk to let the person covering the phones know that they could come get it if they want it.

He’s an rear end in a top hat.

If the standard is "are they an rear end in a top hat?" just cancel every comedian.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Tubgoat posted:

Was Robin Williams an rear end in a top hat? :thunk:

My dude, have you ever met a cocaine addict?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Fried Watermelon posted:

Further to this it was revealed recently that the RCMP was informed about his drug smuggling, illegal gun collection, and hidden doors / stashes in his house and business a year prior

Also his uncle was an RCMP officer

lol

The whole thing is totally hosed, and the government tried/is trying to cover it up. Even this inquiry will have the former Federal Justice Minister, a former chief of police, and a former judge as commissioners. This story is going to get even weirder.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I sincerely hope Ellen jumps on the right wing grifter train after she's cancelled

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

My grandfather was a Shriner and I'm glad he never tried to drag me in.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

nut posted:

btw, the RCMP did finally come out and make an unequivocal statement about the killings

they said they swear they will get to the bottom of who leaked the calls to the press

https://twitter.com/torontostar/status/1400588345936429056?s=21

https://www.canadaland.com/podcast/the-police-10-portapique/

This whole thing is so hosed up. I'm not up on the latest developments but it seems like the RCMP was covering for this guy because he was an informant / asset even while he was in the midst of mass shooting and burning 22 people over ~15 hours driving around in a police uniform in the replica police car.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yeah
my crack ping came during childhood

When I was kid I lived close to a Mohawk reserve and there was a famous armed standoff there the Oka crisis. In a nut shell some developers were trying to build a golf course on a Mohawk cemetery.

Anyways, one day two cops in full tactical (in 1990 it wasn't as common as it is now) come to our house and tell my Dad that the Mohawks have mortars and sniper rifles trained on our neighborhood and we should keep the blinds closed, stay in side, be ready to evacuate etc. I'll still remember him thanking them, closing the door and immediately telling me not to believe a word they'd said. That was the moment I radicalized.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

smarxist posted:

I've been assured by dersh that during his entire tenure of association with Jeffrey epstein, he maintained legal and vigorous heterosexual sex with his wife and only his wife in the privacy of their own home bi-daily

Every so often I remember him insisting nothing happened and that at no time did he ever remove his underwear and I have a good laugh

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I heard Jerry Edgar might get a Bosch spinoff but this is nuts!!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Is that... Prince Andrew?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Kurt Vonneguts brother Bernard invented this technique.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Suplex Liberace posted:

@nut what do you know about Clifford Olsen canadas most prolific and well paid serial killer? He was of course an rcmp informant pre killings, arested on sexual assualt charges or other things and let go, and once they monitored him after he was suspected in multiple killings hes still able to kill at least 4 more people. Then after hes arested the feds decide to buy the location of the bodies because they have no case

idk seems kinda weird

https://twitter.com/garethdmm/status/1414640699295817731

This some crazy poo poo about the RCMP and a mass / rampage killing last year.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The people want the content! Anyway work's wrapping up soon and I'll be touching grass. Just one last thing.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3765018

Education is the bedrock of communism. Authoritarianism is not the problem - fascism is the problem.

The fascism is in the anti-science, anti-reason and anti-enlightenment groups marching with guns, having meltdowns about mask and vaccine mandates and picketing hospitals.

You're carrying water for fascists by spreading this disinformation, you broke brained idiot.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Perry Mason Jar posted:

We are still talking about an illness with a 1.6% overall mortality from the beginning of the pandemic to now, right? Get a loving grip.

You're literally posting about horse dewormer, but I'm the one who needs to get a grip? lol

:horsedrugs::justpaste:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hatebag posted:

Supposedly his neighbor sam carr was in the process church and his sons were Berkowitz's accomplices (per Berkowitz). There was also a place in new york where they supposedly sacrificed dogs for satan or whatever

The Sons of Sam documentary on Netflix goes into a bunch of this stuff. It's pretty wild, I had a few crack-pings watching it.

They stretch the material imo but the stuff about his neighbors being literal Sons of Sam and the mysterious deaths of people around the alleged process church chapter in their part of Long Island is quite something. I think they make a great case at the very least that Berkowitz didn't act alone / didn't do all the killings himself.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

:crackping:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Chuka Umana posted:

Psychiatry, on the other hand, has immense legal power for what's mostly still a subjective analysis. I think in the mental health thread I talked briefly about the satanic cult stuff that was mainstream in the psychiatric community in the 90s and the obsession over repressed memories and MPD. People had their lives ruined because courts grant psychiatrists almost unlimited power in the control of patients due to the assumed credibility of their opinions.

I had a friend who got really into repressed memories in the 1990s and convinced himself that he had recovered memories during a Ketamine binge of being molested by his babysitter as a very young child.

We lost touch but I always wondered if he was self-medicating trauma with drugs or he was just self-traumatized by the near daily psychedelics he was taking at the time.

e: But yeah it was a big thing in the 1990s that has largely been disproven now. As I understand, the therapists were planting these suggestions in already vulnerable psyches.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Lol

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what..... the........ gently caress.................

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1441470021310504960

I'm not going to click that link but it isn't entirely uncommon for someone to use a surrogate in their family, including their mother.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Voice of Labor posted:

what's the book on all the horrible cia backed conspiracies that's good and popular right now?

news.google.com

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

It's power. Sex crimes are always about power.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

inferis posted:

I’ve been working lots of overtime so my partner made me lunch and he put this note in the bag and I’m

selec posted:

put a ring on it already

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The Hammarskjold plane crash was a real crack ping moment for me when I was a 1st year university student.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Riot Bimbo posted:

the beast with many heads has one head that goes "get a look at this guy" to himself.

that's john oliver

This is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

endocriminologist posted:

i feel like they could get more buyers with a different name