Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I refuse to believe this bebop show is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

at least they show enough restraint not to compare it to 1/6

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Some Guy TT posted:

well ill be damned an example of a laughtrack actually improving something

the more pics and clips people post the less I believe this show is real.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Nov 21, 2021

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

feels good man

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Its Always Sunny On Tatooine is something I'd get behind if Charlie and Mac were both droids.

Watto is essentially Frank.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhzOh7BGyr4

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Ghost Leviathan posted:

On another note; I saw this, I shall inflict it upon you too

https://twitter.com/EricDrobile/status/1469450341208891393

XCOM 2 opened a door that cannot be closed

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
it's ok. I didn't read the books but a lot of stuff felt really off character compared to what I know. I liked season 1 better.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 16:37 on Dec 18, 2021

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

the real snyder's cut

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
comet movie was ok, they could have cut it down to 90 minutes without really losing anything. the ending would've been better if all the pods were just full of skeletons, the joke wasn't really that funny and zuck musk's tech actually working kinda undermines the previous events

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Serf posted:

i just watched eternals and i gotta say the "no one will gently caress me because i'm a 9000 year old little girl" plot point struck me as really weird. i wonder if any of the producers are on the flight logs?

:stare: what's up?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
they had all the amazons speak in an israeli accent because gadot couldn't do an english one.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Xaris posted:

spiderverse was decent and solid enough for what it was (a story of a cop dad and his son trying to come together), but yea im not sure why the collective internet lost their minds over it.

it's actually a story about uncle magic.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

smarxist posted:

wait why do people act like Palpatine returning is weird when literally his whole deal was about discovering a technique to cheat death with the force

not really. he was just bullshitting anakin, then after he turned he was all like "oh I don't know how to do that, but if we work together we can figure it out".

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

the most diseased society.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
finished :airquote:season:airquote: 6 of The Expanse. wtf was that bullshit? bezos you cheap gently caress.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Horizon Burning posted:

the thing with cas anvar and how the show handled it almost certainly torpedoed the series. and IMO given the last few books and the Big Secret Meaning Theory behind the whole series that the authors have confirmed, it should probably be left where it is.

there wasn't any point in season 6 where I thought "I miss Alex". sure he was good in previous seasons but he wasn't carrying the story in any way, and honestly amos and bobby had much more chemistry. the entire alien planet plot went nowhere and was wasted time the actual plot could have used to breath a little. also don't know if it's a book thing but the warp demons being chill as long as you don't speed through their neighborhood was kinda dumb and so simple that anyone looking into it should have been able to figure out. using it to poochie marco felt like a "we're out of time" rear end pull

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I don't think the post apocalyptic podcast stuff is going to be some grand Shakespearean play I think it's more likely all the local agricultural workers will be herded into a drafty rushlit barn to watch Lord Humungus do a "live podcast" where it's him shooting the poo poo with some itinerant merchant or bard or priest for 3 hours both of them on a makeshift stage talking into scavenged microphones that have cords that don't go anywhere and if anybody falls asleep they get stabbed by a guard who is armed with a spear that's a bit of broken autoglass strapped to a stick

who runs cumtown?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

this is just embarrassing

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

unbelievably cursed news.

I happen to be rewatching futurama currently and the comedy central episodes are just dire with very few exceptions.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Feb 9, 2022

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Knight posted:

Peggy: Ellllll....I want sex!
Elrond: Eh, no Peg.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
the female elf lays her eggs and then the male elf fertilizes them.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
the riddler with a face tattoo saying "gifted"

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

crepeface posted:

i didn't watch fantastic beasts, but it sounded wild. bringing up the holocaust in your whimsical YA fantasy, there's no way this could be jarring in tone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mxgSq1wiPk

surely the woman behind banking goblins can handle the topic appropriately. are jews allowed to be wizards in HP? makes me wonder about I/P tensions in the middle east wizard school, maybe it's like a Eurovision situation.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
it's very problematic that in his visions Ben Sisko envisioned Quark as a jewish guy.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I'll never watch new trek, but through the little glimpses I get from RLM it looks like the most insufferable lib poo poo ever made.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

snob! elitist!! give mcdonald's a james beard award!!!

give them a Michelin star

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
what was the last time someone hung dong on a mainstream movie? watchman?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

DoombatINC posted:

jesus christ the last season of archer I was aware of was season five, have they been doing shadow plays on a cave wall and calling them seasons and just not telling anyone, what the gently caress

tbf their later seasons are just season 5.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

gently caress yeah

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

loquacius posted:

This is the only popcult discourse apparently going on today (and I've looked), so

Ariel's kid raises some serious questions w/r/t the genetics of mermaidhood imo

the gently caress is this poo poo? did Ursula get on crack?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
now do Gwyndolin

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Filthy Hans posted:

ewok is an anagram for woke

rewriting my 500 pages ring theory thesis based on this revelation.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

:whitewater:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Ya know, at least Jack Black is trying to do a Bowser voice? So it's more than I expected!

lol, I didn't pick up his voice and when I saw the credits I assumed he was toad.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Some Guy TT posted:

consider this my official protest that the mods changed the thread title to star wars and not gay velma

meh, venture bros did it like 20 years ago.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

We shall call this place... Orcsborough

orclando

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

lol. not gonna unhear that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU