Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

indigi posted:

yeah except the system she serves is explicitly lovely, colonialist, and murderous instead of being portrayed as the good guys

thank you. tired of people excusing those working for Big Urkel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

Did I dune that?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

please be nice to Bob Denver

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

currently polling zoomers all over the world:

DO YOU KNOW THIS NERD?

Buck Wildman posted:

*slamming palms on interrogation room table* I SAID LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. now I'll ask you one. more. time: did you do that

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I just asked my 30 year old coworker if he knows who Steve Urkel is and he said "yes"

then i asked him how he knows Urkel and he said "I have no idea."

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life. That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist’s desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life. The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

didnt he build a working terminator at some point

yeah he built an Urkelbot

Durf posted:

one thing Family Matters had going for it was they weren't afraid to go completely off the deep end

where other sitcoms would freshen things up with a new baby, here comes Urkel with a loving robot

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lol that little kid hosed the dude up

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I will not google "Dave Chappelle big naturals". Not again

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

je1 healthcare posted:

The buildings would be collapsing in one generation from a single roof leak. I once visited a theme park that closed 20 years prior and the go-kart track wasn't visible with the bushes and trees growing through the asphalt. I tried to enter the arcade where I spent my 9th birthday party and I made about 2 steps toward the MK2 machine before both of my legs went through the floor like wet cardboard and of course there was a support beam in between for my nards to land on.

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Regarde Aduck posted:

Excuse me those 'coma hallucinations' are part of the Bardo Thodol

this

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

euroshopper posted:

guys is this song racist i'm having trouble deciding if it is or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMabBGydC0

pittsburgh isn't a race

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

it was pushing the envelope, for 12 year olds and boomers i guess but people who were adults in like 2002 could see that marylin manson and numetal were cringe right

marilyn manson was 90s bud. he was washed up before the millenium turned

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Plank Walker posted:

idk that that's the lens i see it through. the 90s were a reaction to the slick overproduction of the 80s, stripping things down to "grunge", then slowly ramping back up to 80s level of slickness but trying really really hard to avoid being overtly flamboyant, which was what made the 80s aesthetic work

yeah same. idk which 90s people were living through that they're describing this way. maybe they were literal children tho? I guess Barney was bullshit if you were 8

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

yes i was a literal child during the 90s and therefore consuming the most mainstream entertainment possible

skill issue then. get older

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

oscars predictions

Best Picture
Blink-182

Best Director
Tom Delonge

Best Actress
Tom Delonge

Best Actor
Tom Delonge

Best Supporting Actress
Tom Delonge

Best Supporting Actor
Tom Delonge

Best Adapted Screenplay
Blink-182

Best Original Screenplay
Blink-182

Best International Feature
Blink-182

Best Animated Feature
Blink-182

Best Documentary Feature
Blink-182

Best Cinematography
Blink-182

BestFilm Editing
Blink-182

Best Sound
Blink-182

Best Costume Design
Blink-182

Best Makeup and Hair
Blink-182

Best Original Score
Blink-182

Best Production Design
Blink-182

Best Visual Effects
Blink-182

Best Original Song
"What's My Age Again?" - Blink-182

Best Live Action Short
Blink-182

Best Animated Short
Blink-182

Best Documentary Short
Blink-182

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

loquacius posted:

What's My Age Again wasn't a Tom song though

he helped

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nichael posted:

true blood is called true blood because it's a true story

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

what the heck is happening itt

ymgve posted:

Into the Urkelverse

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

remember when Urkel put a jet pack on and blasted his entire body onto the set of Step By Step where he Did The Urkel?

https://youtu.be/B7LP1Iv_TEU?si=b4R5_DVBiFnTVSsp

drat, Roger got dumpstered

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Twigand Berries posted:

Jaleel White was cast in the pilot of Good Morning, Miss Bliss before Family Matters aired. This was the precursor to Saved By The Bell. Screech was simply the afterbirth of Urkel’s genesis.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Nichael posted:

Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris, a former Bayside High student who is now former Governor of California and Mac's father[6] He admittedly ran for governor as a way to get out of a $75 parking ticket and he later cut $10 billion in education funding from the state budget, which forces the closure of poorly funded schools, including Douglas High.[7] He is married to his high school sweetheart Kelly Kapowski.

what in the gently caress

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

there are many board games that are simple and accessible for people who don't play a lot of them

Wingspan ftw

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Barbie is a chud

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

BONGHITZ posted:

just read the books

ya they're good

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

indigi posted:

I don't have to read a book to be mad about it!!!!

Impressive...

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

babypolis posted:

it stinks! nothing happens and everyone sucks!

skill issue

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

the robin hood canon is really clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-Kgo-IpN8

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

indigi posted:

the little person on the kid rock album rapping "I’m a freak ho call me sick three foot nine with a ten foot dick" made me laugh a lot when I was 12

his name is Joe C. And he's got more game than Coleco

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

what about a star wars... where there's no stars.... and no wars... can you imagine that?

it's easy if you try

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

BONGHITZ posted:

its badass, the others are too woke

this

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

In one episode Goku puts his hand on Krillin's bald rear end head and reads his mind and this power is never used again lol

only touch the stove once

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

tristeham posted:

straight from the alt right playbook

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

make Prof. Beetus ik bc I like their av

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

posts are like subs if you think about it. debate settled

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Blood Boils posted:

Nic Cage is my fav nepo baby

mad?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Xaris posted:

edit dp

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Roger prepares to erase magically Aren's memories of all that happened. However, it doesn't work; the magic is fading. Aren has sparked rebellion among Society members, e.g., a farm hand who refuses to help a white farmer, and an executive who was earlier touching a white executive's crotch, but now insists his own crotch be touched too.

Aren notes Lizzie has made it back to Los Angeles; he finds her and they reconcile. However, in the last scene, Lizzie goes into a hairstylist and takes a secret entrance to visit her own Society: "SOSWAG", or "Society of Supportive Wives and Girlfriends".

lol cool

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Xaris posted:

wait, he's still alive? i thought he died in like 1997 of aids or something already

this is some mandelaberenstein bears time fuckery

I thought that too but then I realized I was thinking of Liberace lol