Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Dammerung posted:

What a sad, angry little man.

You'd think that they would have had some better response(s) ready to go, considering how long impeachment had been discussed.

Like everything else about this administration they're unprepared for the obvious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

These people kill me. Clinton got a BJ, holy gently caress the world is ending the presidency has been compromised!
*3 mile long list of Trump crimes including treason, money laundering, and adultery* How dare you try to hold Trump accountable!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pollyanna posted:

:laffo: ok m’dude

Just wait if Trump does get impeached. Reps will be going hog wild after the next eight dem presidents. "We're drawing impeachment because the president used Dijon mustard, a crime against America of the highest concern!"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Nail Rat posted:

Do you honestly believe they're not already going to do that after stealing a Supreme Court seat amongst many other things?

They would, but they'd get them for honest crimes even if it needs to be kinda smudged and if you squint it kinda looks like a crime. Now it's going to be everything and anything no matter how trivial.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

empty whippet box posted:

It's becoming impossible to talk about anything he does without noting how dumb it is.

That's because after years of people saying how stupid he was and having tons of examples of it, the people that should have known are finally starting to notice now that the decorum shield has been removed.
Now comes the media hot takes where they talk about Trump's stupidity like it's some amazing new finding only they could see and are telling everyone about now

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Arturo Ui posted:

Haven't seen this posted yet, Rep Stefanik, who has seen the complaint, basically calling it a nothingburger. Her district is only an R+4 so seems like it might not be quite as damning as indicated (or she's, much like Trump, really fuckin dumb)

https://twitter.com/EliseStefanik/status/1176990490308304897

20 bucks she skimmed it and stuck to her predetermined answer. As the other poster said, she's Republican you dolt

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

lol they even got the baby hands

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Charlz Guybon posted:

Lol, might as well tell your staffers to give up and stop defending you

I'm waiting to see him crash and burn. He will positively do the non literal version of dousing everything in gas and burning it down. Maybe with an attempt at the literal version

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

sincx posted:

This is like the only photo I've seen of Trump being genuinely happy as president.

Also every time I see this I want a fillet-o-fish.

I imagine the WH chefs were kinda pissed with that. People go to WH dinners to experience the best there is to offer and President Deals dishes out Big Macks and fries

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Why is this news? It's a loving guarantee their life was in danger from the first day

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Taerkar posted:

SNL is probably more honest and truthful than FNC.

SNL is more truthful than Fox and the current administration combined. This should be a bad thing

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Furnaceface posted:

I thought some state pressed charges on Wohl for fraud or something, how is he still able to do anything?

right wing welfare

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

As I said before. Crenshaw is the type of guy that would sit concealed 20 miles from the nearest combat area to snipe women and children, consider it combat and brag about it constantly

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Certainly explains why 99% of them are dirt poor farmers dying of starvation and malnutrition while being fenced in to keep them from leaving.
Also explains why those that do seek to achieve get put in labor camps.

Kind of weird how "communism in NK" runs so parallel with pure capitalism when it comes to that.
"Oh, you're poor and dying? You didn't pull bootstraps hard enough. You're in prison? Well, you tugged too hard and scared the rich people they might make 0.00000001% less this year"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 30, 2019

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Paradoxish posted:

You're trying to get a sick burn in on a parody account.

I apologize.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1178388163993190401?s=19

You'd think they'd want him in TV as much as possible.

Rudy looks like a Halloween mask of himself

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

my bony fealty posted:

see: Finicum, Lavoy

the dumbfuck literally told police to shoot him, tried to pull a weapon, and then was shot - a pattern that would likely reoccur for all of these old white fucks

Yeah, we already saw this pan out a few years back and it was exactly the kind of clown show you can imagine. From dildos , property destruction and a 50 gallon drum of personal lube to the last holdout surrendering to the promise of a cookie.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Hiro Protagonist posted:

I'm just paranoid that people will fall for it at this point.

Only those that would already be on Trump's side anyways
We were discussing this poo poo at work Saturday and one of those involved told us she didn't believe all the poo poo because "Trump said". That's when we informed her Trump was the one that released the crimes info in the first damned place. She still backs Trump because "At least he's honest and straight forward"
These people are mentally broken

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Rabble posted:

How many levels of double down are we on by now?

Pi but without the decimal point

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The potus can throw tantrums like a toddler, that's why I love him. He's just like me

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

He said while Trump held a gun to his head

I wonder if at any point the WH becomes a Hitler bunker complete with the ending we all know

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The chance a Republican in the news is a loving criminal is nearing 100%. I think we're at like 99.9999999%. This is up from 14.88% in 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

pacerhimself posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nvgop/status/1179530407919775744

Imagine thinking this looks good for the Republican party.

Luckily they're all pasty white so the cop that showed up at the end didn't have to shoot them.

This is how the Rep party works. Demand what they want, when people don't agree to those, intimidate and assault. It's only a matter of time before one of them brings a gun along

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

And of course he's taking credit for this because it certainly isn't the dem party seeing Biden as their Trump lite

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Delthalaz posted:

Yeah I was thinking about this earlier, how he just kept talking so much poo poo at the Republican debates. If Jeb or Ted or whoever just confronted him, really got in his face or even threatened to punch him, Trump would never have gotten this far. Everyone remembers when Jeb slinked back like a beaten dog when Trump refused to apologize, “little Marco,” “lying Ted.” Imagine if one of them had just clocked him- they might be President right now.

Because this is what Republicans are. They're spineless assholes that talk a big game. But when push comes to shove they scatter like cockroaches when the lights turn on. The only time you'll see these cowardly fucks put it on the line is when they hold a vastly superior advantage

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Big Deals Daddy and the White Hood Knights

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lemming posted:

I feel like I need to make a will and include a bunch of bullshit like "if a cop murders me I don't want anyone to forgive them and if a Clinton Benghazis me then I still hate all Republicans, don't make any political cartoons of a Democrat standing on my grave"

I don't think it'll matter. Vilerat didn't want his mother to use him as a prop if he died and she did exactly that

Run KKK
Old Tantrum (with Mike P)
Lead Paint Chips

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Oct 5, 2019

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I love it when they bitch about others violating civil rights. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR 3 YEARS NOW

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Apparently the DPD is refusing to confirm the identity, but yeah looks like the key witness who testified that Guyger didn't shout any of the normal commands you'd expect to hear from a cop dealing with a suspect was indeed murdered.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1180616791837405184?s=20

This is tragic and all. But honestly I'm not surprised. The second he said anything he had a bullseye painted on his chest by cops and chuds alike

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Oct 6, 2019

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Well Trevor Noah was hosting by then wasn't he?

Yeah, Stewart, aside from a few cameos like when Fox's CEO got busted, was long gone before Trump ever got going on his 2016 run

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Flesh Forge posted:

Did this make it in here?

https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/1180505950613958658

read the thread, it's uh, really something :coffeepal:

the WH has its first meth lab?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Doctor Spaceman posted:

He eats lovely fast food despite being the President and a billionaire.

Eh, I seriously doubt he's a billionaire. I'd wager he barely passes as a serious millionaire if you liquidate all his assets and ignore his debts

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

J.A.B.C. posted:

Goddamn it. America once again thanks the Kurds by letting them get screwed.

This is such bullshit. How much Kurdish blood rests on Iraqi and Syrian soil to help us? How many lives thrown away in service of our goals for the barest mention of existence?

Of course Trump would skip out on another bill to be paid. Goddamn this corrupt prick, all for his dumb, ugly building and his dumb, ugly ego.

Pretty much doing the same thing we've done to every other non white ally. Native Americans? gently caress them and their people. Black people that fought for the Union and against the British during the revolution? gently caress them and every other black person ever. South Vietnam? Phht, gently caress you and die.
There are others and we have a long long history of peoples we hosed over once they weren't of use to us
When you see the US swooping in to help, give yourself the paper bag test. If you fail it, expect America to stab you in the back as soon as you aren't of use

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 7, 2019

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Better invade China then I guess. That should go well.

The United States is not the world police or humanity's benevolent daddy. It is not the place of the US to bumble into every genocidal shitshow just to see how much harder we can possibly gently caress it up.

You are right. But when you are the only reason it does not happen because you are already there doesn't mean you go "Lol, not my problem" and toss your hands up. Especially if they're your loving allies.

But you do you

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

I believe this same attitude is what pissed off so many middle easterners in the first place

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sekhmnet posted:

For the Kurds? -666

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

You know, as much as he fights this I'd swear he's trying to hide something

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Slowpoke! posted:

Good luck convincing people that they have an extra $5000-6000/year.

How much money they have is something people actually pay attention to, unlike Syria.

Hey, people are making 5k more a year!

Too bad they're spending 7k more a year to survive.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Look, everyone's lying about us. We aren't some hate group because we never actually told people to kill the browns. We just slander Muslims till someone comes to their own conclusion to go murder them while we deny any involvment

Goddammit go get hosed, all of you. We really need to start funding a "Shoot racists into the sun" space agency

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

What's this? President Deals who filed for bankruptcy some 9 times and has such marvelous ideas of selling overpriced garbage steaks at Sharper Image got bent over and hosed rawdog because he's an incompetent, spineless fucktard? Nooo, fake news man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Otteration posted:

26 arrested after protesters throw red paint on bull statue in Manhattan
abc7ny.com/Updated 2 hours ago
"LOWER MANHATTAN, New York City (WABC) -- Police arrested nearly 100 people taking part in a climate change protests at the charging bull statue on Wall Street and around Lower Manhattan on Monday."
'"Look, we absolutely apologize to anyone who is personally inconvenienced by our actions. We don't want to be here. We don't want to disrupt people's lives. What we want is for the government to act. We have tried so hard within more regular means and it hasn't been successful, so we feel that we've been pushed extraordinary action," said Extinction Rebellion Sydney spokesperson Elly Baxter.'

That bull statue is an eyesore anyways, it needs to go