Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Spoiler: bernie beats out the next candidate by 8 points or more, but doesn't have a majority. The caucus gives it to Biden.

Everyone is pissed, Dems express frustration that everyone is pissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

life finds a way, you piece of poo poo

It's business, not personal, you piece of poo poo.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't have any liquor.

Part of me wants to drive out to get some but the part of me that makes the decisions says driving out to buy a bottle of liquor at 8 o'clock on a Monday is the move of someone who has a problem.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Why do these people all have the same 2006 era cameras?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the hard christians are going Pete, btw. he's the god guy.

The gay dude is the fundie choice? Jesus could they be less Transparent about the fact that they just wanna funk blacks and poor people?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm bored.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wow is that katana a reference to pre-war imperial Japan?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who dey
Who dey
Who dey think gon beat them Bernies

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As a middle class white straight male I will absolutely vote in functional opposition to trump. I won't help others suffer. Nothing is dumber than a protest vote. I won't need to worry about it though as Bernie will be the candidate.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

T-man posted:

"middle class" is just lib for rich, you two are on my posting enemies list now

I can survive probably two sudden medical emergencies without spiraling into debt, so yeah by the standards of this idiotic country I am rich.

God I miss Korea sometimes.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dalael posted:

How are you so sure Trump is worse? Tell me, someone who truly hate the motherfucker, what have the democrats done that set them apart?

They voted to give him more money for his wars.
How many of them became pro lgbtq just because it was polling well?

Show me ANY indication that the dems really are better.

Supreme court justices, immigration policy, gender and racial issues. I have no faith in their financial policy but they're generally inoffensive on race, gender and separation of church and state.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

a 7/2 court rules more or less identically to a 5/4 one if you actually examine historical precedents, especially in regards to stuff like expanding the application of state violence on dissenters and the stripping of constitutional rights to privacy and due process

I am not a mathematician but, and stay with me here, I think replacing 3 judges is three times as hard as replacing one.

Caveat: I am a history major and not a math major.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

C-SPAN Caller posted:

You basically only can make the SCOTUS rule favorably for leftists with enough fear in the establishment through direct action.

They ruled in favor of gay marriage with loving obama as potus. Stop loving acting like the courts have never favored social or economic reform. It's all about the delegates that are appointed, not about the institution as a whole. Why do you think FDR appointed like 13, why do you think republicans blocked Obama's appointment and forced through Kavenaugh?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deified Data posted:

Rats are legit wonderful animals with adorable personalities and yes I will be the one guy concern trolling about Pete reflecting poorly on them. Same with snakes for that matter. I wish we went the inanimate scum route with these people instead of bringing cute animals into this. I used to have rats and they are literally the opposite of whatever Pete is :(

I used to work at a pet store and I would always try to convince parents to get rats for their kids but they would always buy stupid bitey hamsters

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hi.

This whole thing has been real dumb. Thanks, I'll hang up and vote Bernie in Ohio.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rats are cool. When I was little I went to CoSI and they had basketball playing rats you could hold and pet. I spent hours watching rats posterize each other for treats. Go rats.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have a hard time believing any democrat majority won't push for elections to be a public holiday. It simply makes too much sense.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

Amber made a going point on the latest Chapo (~1:10). Woke PMC strivers are not our friends. Liz voters are members of Pantsuit Nation, The Wing, and so on and are not interested in a movement of workers and peasants.

This is circular firing squad horseshit imo. You don't have to be desperate working poor to recognize that a lack of social programs causes crime, financial stagnation and lowers quality of life for even otherwise comfortable people. I will not personally benefit from a ton of leftist policy, but the people around me being aided will improve the spaces I live in.

A lot of y'all overestimate the percentage of people in America who materially benefit from our idiotic brand of predatory capitalism.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deceptive Thinker posted:

In addition increasing the number of polling places, provide public transportation to and from them and just increase the overall hours they are open

I'm telling you, one of the first things I would do for a social program is a state sponsored uber equivalent dedicated to taking folks to/from work and other commuting. I worked as a recruiter for industrial companies in the midwest and so many folks were functionally disqualified for jobs because they did not have transportation.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dreylad posted:

"because we got 6000 more votes" lmao

That's such a layup it almost seems like it was staged

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't know the onomonopea for Jack's rat sound from the departed but basically that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

this is going to be a high bar to clear for any recanvass request

Hshahaha

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This definitely made me more certain about who to support in the Primary.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Poor form not using the bern sparrow image for Sanders.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

neutral milf hotel posted:

this one? the one from the tweet?

Phoneposting must have cropped it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bourbon that is outside of me is bad and bourbon that is inside of me is good.

Life is as complicated as you make it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Who would have thought back in 2008 that it was the crazy yelly guy we should have listened to?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deified Data posted:

e. Bernie is the Warhammer player with the beautifully painted High Elf army in the corner of the shop hanging out for pick-up games in this scenario

There's an entire community of players that do nothing but complain that prices are way over production costs and some factions' rules preclude them from winning.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Committed to electing democrats, huh?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait, people call terf a slur?

Seriously?

Is bigot a slur? Is racist a slur? Is homophobe a slur?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Tonight I am going to self harm.*

*My liver counts.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Owlbear Camus posted:

I treated my beardies to a pair of pinky rats, as a treat.

Don't punish children for the sins of their parents imo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dolphin posted:

someone summarize the debate, didn't see it

Yang Yanged

Pete got coldcocked by a mod and then the candidates took turns kicking him while down.

Steyer doesn't know he's a billionaire

Bernie bernied

Amy is a cliche robot

Warren cares not from where the blood flows, also lied about not having billionaire support, to audible groans from the crowd.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had literally never heard of Klob until the week before Iowa.

I thought she was Tulsi.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I didn't expect Pete to endorse Yang so early...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My wife can't vote. She seems to dislike Pete and Biden but doesn't really talk about liking anyone.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Y'all might be shocked to hear this, but I am not black. I hope you were sitting down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every morning I make a Pete. It's always a relief after I've cleansed myself and flushed it away. My day always improves after Pete has left me.