Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Bismuth posted:

This is why artists online hang out in groups to trade horny art with each other

Some people are so unabashed that they do make and enjoy their own horny art though, they're usually the ones posting 500 near identical drawings of someones dick turning into a pool inflatable

These artists go to purgatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why would I be fighting an elephant in the first place? I like elephants.

You fight an elephant in the first half to establish it is a badass so you can team up later to take out the real bad guy.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Platystemon posted:

wtf this has to be trolling and it’s working

Beijing, Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Berlin, Toronto, Zurich, Sydney and half the cities in Australia, half the Nordic capitals

My best guess is that these are used to harvest followers on social media. Drop these out, you get an army of people responding. their friends see the response, maybe they respond and follow. Get enough followers and then start spamming ads.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Data Graham posted:

Hmm what should I name my Twitter clone that is not Twitter. Bittr, Cittr, Dittr, Fittr, uh … Gettr? Bimgo

Guttr

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

there were some books and stuff in japan in the 90s that were novelizations of tabletop game campaigns. some were a little successful, i think? not really seen a lot of info about it in english honestly.

but yea that kinda stuff is fun while you are doing it and there but probably would be garbo to anyone outside the game

Yes, thank goodness there aren't hundreds of garbage tier fantasy books that are nothing more than transcribed tabletop campaigns.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

RoboRodent posted:

All I can think of is has there ever, ever been any fiction where the people calling themselves "purebloods" are not the bad guys in some form?

The Iron Dream :v

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Weatherman posted:

Dude pulled a puppetmaster defence in one of his next twats.

It was a classic throwaway troll post and people can't help taking the bait.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

gbut posted:

Tesla also wanted to give everyone electricity for free.

Tough choice.

Tesla was a loving crank.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Scratch Monkey posted:

That's the best part about NFTs and crypto in general - nobody is buying because they want an ape (or whatever) and think it's worth the price paid because of rarity, aesthetic appeal, or any actual reason people want to own objects. They buy because they assume they'll eventually sell it for more to some other, dumber sucker, and no one even thinks they'll be the last sucker. It's a massive game of musical chairs played by the dumbest people.

Any scarcity or rarity to the nft image swarms are entirely self imposed. Don't they only cost a few hundred dollars to commission the entire set?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Using "spaz" innocently, as a compliment.

Thank you

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I certainly don't want medicine from the kind of idiot who thinks all they need is a chem textbook and some flasks.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Vegans: notable for never talking about their diet with people.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Punkin Spunkin posted:

lol at that lady in between all the other homophobes talking about LGBT PROPAGANDA on a one woman crusade to prove that there is NOTHING gay about Top Gun. You had to be a 20 year old in the 80s to GET it.

Men playing pickup football is NORMAL. FIND A NEW SLANT.

Top Gun is mostly a romance between a man and a woman with some jets. If you want to make a case for the man being bisexual, then sure.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Read After Burning posted:

What the Dixie Chicks said was SO DISGUSTING....I don't care if you disagree with his policies, you RESPECT OUR PRESIDENT! [lynches effigy of Obama]

A bunch of politically correct woke scolds cancelled a group of female country music singers who dared to exercise their first amendment rights.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

ArcMage posted:

That's the NIF basically.

NIF is a very fast hammer.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Kantesu posted:

I mean, they're all the same Empire, in a metaphysical, cosmic sense

Someone has been reading the dune encyclopedia.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Nintendo is just making games for people nostalgic for NES/SNES era slowdown.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Karma Comedian posted:

Small world, I have a friend on the LIGO team

LIGO more like LIGWO

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

oldpainless posted:

I would simply pass laws that stop crime

Look at this monster

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

As an art project: neat

As something that idiots are unironically calling " the future of photography" (not the creator): i hate it

Is this supposed to be anything other than an art project?

I recall someone did something similar a few years back where it would find the gps coordinates and then download the nearest images from google maps.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Air Skwirl posted:

I don't know how legal it is to sell breast milk, either in America or the UK. My understanding in America at least is the only human byproducts you're allowed to sell is semen, eggs, and blood plasma.

https://www.prolacta.com/en/donors/become-a-donor/

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Air Skwirl posted:

Are they financially compensated? Like, I can donate my kidney to anyone, but I can't legally sell it in America.

Since you didn't bother to scroll

"Tiny Treasures Milk Bank

Receive $1.10/ounce in compensation for your time and effort"

You also have the option to donate.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

credburn posted:

I'm in college for data analytics and presently there's not a thing I do that I don't use an AI alongside. I'd better figure out how to be friends with it now, because it absolutely can do my job.

Can you give a concrete example?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

yeah you're right it's ULTRA GAY

Utena is definitely gay, but it's also probably everything else as well at the same time.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Nebrilos posted:

The twitter revenue-sharing thing is such obvious bullshit. The idea is that twitter kicks some of the advertising revenue you are generating to back to you? But twitter is less profitable than it has ever been! It doesn't have any revenue to share! Elmo gave a few promotional payouts to some of his friends to try to create buzz, but other than that, no one is actually going to get any non-trivial amount of money.

This reminds a bit of those pyramid scheme nft games. Where plausibly is the money coming from to allow payouts? Why would someone think that there is enough money floating around for this to work?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

For the record: I want to merge with the computer and ascend into the wired, but not if it's owned by loving mark zuckerberg.

Install Copeland OS, problem solved.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

I legitimately cannot tell if this is a terrible commercial for a crap product, or a failed attempt at a parody of terrible commercials for crap products.

It was a real product.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

don longjohns posted:

Most literature with a capital L seems to be about how horrible people can be, how good people can be, or both, and I am here for it.

Also, whales.

Star Trek 4 isn't that good.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

kazil posted:

yall got any of them idiots of social media?

You're looking at 'em.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

You guys are crazy to use a browser that requires thinking in Russian.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The Italians killed Jesus.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Agents are GO! posted:

I still don't understand how it's possible to be this loving dumb and still be able to form words and sentences

Are you familiar with chatgpt?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Henchman of Santa posted:

He was just cut by a swift blade in an anime.

Swift blade veteeras for truth.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Coolness Averted posted:

The suggested content vs actual content thing goes in waves. But yeah FB is completely broken.
You can sometimes force a slight correction by ignoring every suggest page and follow it recommends, but even those ignores don't actually stick and it'll suggest the same groups or pages again next week.

Yeah, but it's gotten really bad lately. I think what's weird is the type of group. They have almost no relation to anything I'm currently part of. It just seems mostly cartoons and smarmy meme groups. The suggested events as well are all for things across the country.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

The Democratic party is increasingly a cult, demanding obedience to a party line increasingly disconnected from reality, which as always proves they do what the Republicans did 5-10 years ago

:qqsay:
:lmao:

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Kenning posted:

Let's get you to bed, grandpa.

Don't worry, I'll stumble there in an alcoholic stupor soon enough.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Literally what he is talking about.

You're free to assert whatever brain poison you get out of cspam, but that doesn't make it any more true than some random Q drop.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

Not gonna vote for Genocide Joe

Yes, the Trumpists came and murdered me, but my voting record was free from sin, and that's what really matters.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Air Skwirl posted:

Can you select for chromosomes in IVF? I genuinely don't know how that works.

100%.

Edit: that's why musk has mostly boys.

Spazzle has a new favorite as of 04:31 on Jan 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

People totally gonna run in fear of the vexatious litigant machine.