Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm beginning to think lowtax is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lowtax is an abuser but this thread is beautiful

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol if this is what finally kills these dumb gay forums, i'm done. i'm not going to any dumb fragmented offsites or discords.

I literally have no idea what I'd do on the internet without the forums :smith:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I guess it's not surprising that a dude who's humor never evolved past 2001 is an abusive piece of poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hey lowtax, kill yourself

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

I called this poo poo months ago in that thread where BPD girlfriend showed up and started babbling 1st year marketing class crap about overhauling the forums and Lowtax got awfully touchy about how obvious it was that he was loving her.

Granted, I didn't know it was gonna be this SPECTACULAR.

haha yeah just having this "marketing manager" that I flew to utah to meet and bring her back missouri to live with me

definitely just a normal business relationship

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

twigplant posted:

he's paid $16.11 according to the fine state of missouri.

That's for a mortgage you dumbshit

Possibly for the SA office lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Flatscan posted:

That's payments on a decade of tax evasion, not child support.

Why would bank of america be collecting taxes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm beginning to think Lowtax is actually just as bigoted as he was in 2001 and closing fyad was a PR move that Logan suggested

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

jesus christ this is pathetic lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Self Quoting to bring up this nice Burt Sexual Probation from the last beg thread where Lowtax was given a $15,000/month patreon because ????

lmfao this is pathetic

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol at all the braindead dipshits coming in here to talk about their forum grudges from years ago

this thread is for calling lowtax an abusive piece of poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TheAardvark posted:

this forum has 100% caused deaths, i am curious how many tho

Literally hundreds, from TCC alone

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Muscle Wizard posted:

this guy was a mod btw lol

:eyepop:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol who is this

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/ it's been an honor entertaining you unpleasable dipshits

:eyepop:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Imagining the conversation where Lowtax uses the forums as a pickup line.

"Baby if you suck my dick, I'll make you an admin on my dead forums :sexy:"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DaveSauce posted:

idk what is worse:

Lowtax being an abusive piece of literal garbage

or

all the long-time Lowtax haters and anti-SA zealots squealing with joy and shouting, "I told you so!" while having their sad, pathetic existence validated at the expense of the mental/physical health of Lowtax's victims.

j/k both are poor excuses for human beings

1) community 2) variety 3) strict moderation

you're not wrong, but I think the broad audience that the forums has tends to lead to a lot of mixing of groups, which helps mitigate the echo chamber effect to some degree and keeps things in check. Don't get me wrong, bullshit circle jerks exist here, but they tend to be worse elsewhere.

How hosed up is your brain?

Get help

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol just accidentally getting hit so hard by a person waking up that I got knocked to floor. And failing down stairs and somehow hitting my eye?

this smells like bullshit

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol wasn't this at like $14k after he cried about his spine.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hey lowtax suck the poo poo straight out of my rear end in a top hat

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

feelix posted:

Why is anyone doubt that the women Lowtax dates are crazy? He's a hideous old man without a spine or a job yet is constantly dating or is married to someone way out of his league

I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS SOMEHOW DISPROVES DOMESTIC ABUSE OR MAKES IT OK, DON'T loving @ ME

Abusers are charismatic and charming, especially to vulnerable people you dipshit

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh boy here come the "I'm just asking questions!" dipshits

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

yellowD posted:

Hey team - A bunch of cspam posters started breadnroses.net (actual xenforo) after SA's last little adventure with nazis and abuse. A core of 800 chill members for the past 6 months or so, now increasing by a hundred every hour or so. If you're not a nazi come on over.

Lmao, imagining intentionally posting on an offsite dedicated funy politics :D

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

metasynthetic posted:

did this get posted yet?

Nope you're the first one to post the patreon, congrats

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just posting to say, kill yourself lowtax

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Here's a blast from the past:
blowtaKKKs

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

What's the story with all the dick pics. Is it Lowtaxs dick

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Never had a chance to respond it's been like 4 days lmfao

Kill yourself Richard

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LOL Lowtax is streaming?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

What's all this about feet? Does lowtax like to cum on feet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

JakeP posted:

and like, this is not a one off thing. This is a reoccurring problem with this website and its staff.

Selecting moderators based on how funny they are is an extremely bad way to vet leadership, who could've seen this coming

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I haven't posted to say, kill yourself lowtax, for a few days.

Kill yourself lowtax

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So Lowtaxs defense of being an abuser is that Logan is an alcoholic? What a gross piece of poo poo.

Kill yourself Richard

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bronze Fonz posted:

The right part... that's the garage for 3 sports cars, isn't it?

Also he totally got a handful of new patrons after that interview. Thankfully, they can't afford to give him more than a few bucks each.

Is this really Lowtaxs house :psyduck:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Strumpie posted:

Have sexual intercourse with Lowtax???

I heard he'd rather beat off

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The only goon I every met was from TCC to buy weed from

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rascar posted:

Lowtax is definitely a piece of poo poo. That was already clear even before his third (?) wife had fled to an abuse shelter with their young child. Pretty weird how goons were still giving him tens of thousands of dollars even after that. Also pretty weird how the girl he immediately shacked up with after that (the one who called abuse shelter wife a ''lying oval office'' on social media while chilling out with good ol' Rich stuffing themselves with delicious gourmet cookies) is now considered some kind of angel and talking poo poo about her gets you probated. They both seem like trash.

Hmm almost as though she said those things from being gaslighted by an abuser. gently caress off dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yikeseroo