Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gandlethorpe posted:

Sinema should work with Michelle Obama to do a reboot of The Big Comfy Couch where its her dressed quirkily on a giant congressional couch begging donors for money.

Excuse me, gotta go find a Big Comfy Couch onlyfans account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Thank, Cashapp vid so I'mma gift her an AMC share for the nsfw set.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

her poems sound like opinion pieces spoken to slam-poetry cadence ofc, they're questionably even in verse, but that's neither here nor there

I don't respect opinion pieces, but I respect effort and artistry. Even if all you are doing is pooping on paper, I will respect the pooper that wiggles their butt to manifest a perfect emoji swirl.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok, so last taintrunner lore I heard was that he was a kept man to a chinese heiress. He finds nirvana in realizing how his station exists and how his place in it. Dude is a gold digger for the ages.

So what's the cancel about, I like skip pages because I just had a baby with libwife and she means test diapers formula.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Transcribing the legend to my newborn son. May he understand his dad was in the dumbest secret society in history. Yes, dumber than his grandfather's ivy league skull and bones. Yes, dumber than se asian monarchy intrigue his grandmother was embroiled in. Yes, the dumbest.

Now go forth and post your future.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

forums lore is the coolest poo poo in the world. and thats a fact

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah if you’ve given up until 2050 then what is the loving point of you

I cannot wait for AOC to be the Pelosi of 2044

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
There's a lot of anti-asian racism within the sex work industry. The thing that complicates matters is when Asians are the ones sex trafficking asians, but that's not so hard I saw Leathal Weapon 4 just arrest the slaver asians and release anyone found in a shipping container.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
These are amazing, they need to be seen.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

hunter biden clearly doesn't matter, just like don jr didn't matter, but it is very funny

That dude has a pokemon plush and a dog who's unfazed by him banging out. It is extremely funny.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Reality Protester posted:

throwing flower petals and rice at my biatch ex on their wedding day to show my disgust

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Just lmaoing, rofling at the memory of Trump Jr posting pics of his lighter.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gradenko_2000 posted:

so if it's only people who have died of covid who can get funeral assistance, doesn't that create a perverse incentive for people who might not otherwise be able to afford a funeral, to tag a death as covid related, just to have eligibility for assistance?

and if you start tagging people who DIDN'T die of covid, as having died of covid, doesn't that just validate all of the conspiracy poo poo the right has been yammering on about for months?

I mean, yeah... But lying has been so ingrained and normalized by the vaccine eligibility stuffs who knows if these forms and papers ever get looked at.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

47 years later
*the federal government reserves the right to imprison you at any time for getting loan forgiveness from your state

Ah, well, it was a good run.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
On my way back to Los Angeles from Las Vegas. I stopped by this high desert shrine on exit 221 on the I15. I'm outside of the socal are so I have to type the uppercase i.

I reflected on LF. I reflected on CSPAM. I reflected on the lessons we refused to learn, in favor of the laughs we had.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gandlethorpe posted:

Just remembered something. Did all the Cuomo stuff just blow over? Rofl

Man idunno. I keep getting texts asking me to stop the recall on Newsom and I'm like I don't even know what he did and they're all like "oh, good, thank you for your continued support" and I'm all "I didn't say I supported anything just tell me what he did" and then they hang up the phone.

So in conclusion lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

repostin this again

Extending 2-for-1 credits to all minimum custody inmates at this time would severely impact fire camp participation—a dangerous outcome while California is in the middle of a difficult fire season and severe drought,” the Attorney General’s office, then led by Senator and 2020 candidate Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) wrote. “The extension of 2-for-1 credits to all [minimum security facility] inmates would likely make fire camp beds even more difficult to fill, as low-level, non-violent inmates would choose to participate in the [Minimum Support Facility] program rather than endure strenuous physical activities and risk injury in fire camps.”

lol kamala harris is a loving slaver

Roflmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

CongoJack posted:

I like Stellaris :)

Stellaris is the true Doomsday Economics paradox mapgame when you exploit the power generation of the sun to get +3 energy credits per month.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My only gotcha source is Genshin Impact, so could you please translate the Fate/Order gibberish into element based country terms?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mawarannahr posted:

You’re not allowed to change it from the inside, either

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

sexpig by night posted:

when has dr fauci ever left scores of people to die in agony due to a disease he didn't take seriously vs politics

I mean there was AIDS, but Magic is still alive so it couldn't have been that bad.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

The only good one

Eh, every now and again I check out Slime thought and he seems mostly watchable. But yeah ShoeOnHead is a fine poster.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

I need to start an only fans, seems like easy money if that's their caliber of content providers

Well show us a picture of your butt and we'll tell you how you'd stack up.

Gonna gently caress around and pay an onlyfans to cold call me like I'm a big important donor and her congressman ~really needs~ my vote and is willing to do ~anything~.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr. Lobe posted:

I begrudgingly acknowledge the need to have class solidarity with soldiers for the pragmatic need to win trained killers to our side but consider the following: baw loving sucks

It's bad enough to be an obnoxious moralizing weirdo who frequently is boneheadedly wrong, that is on the edge of tolerability. Being a drone pilot murderer on top of that is just too much to take

Frankly I don't think he should be on this subforum but I suppose that isn't my choice to make

Instead I'll have to settle for just repeating my original thesis: baw loving sucks

Thank you for your attention, good nite

Yeah, this is the real truth. My veteran status and baby killing history is dishonored by Baw's terrible loving posting.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Tabletops posted:

Q obviously

Gonna tell him to pull that poo poo he did on Picard on this colonial space station. Talk to Sisko about the Thong Song, he'll get a kick outta it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Which Babylon 5 officer could eat rear end best

Do Cylons have robodongs?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

DoomTrainPhD posted:

y’all need to go to the demod Roth thread in QCS and :justpost: The OP gets an extra week on their probe per post it looks like. :allears:

I love QCS drama as much as anybody else. But like... I dunno I can never keep mod names in my brain and the poster Excel spreadsheet hasn't been updated since Lowtax ran the site. What is the pro-skub / anti-skub on this?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thank

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mirthless posted:

yeah i don't blame rgb for not stepping down personally

i 1000% blame her for officiating a wedding during a covid outbreak in winter

Fuckin lmao, I forgot she the bride took down that photo after RGB got got.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Hunter banging out with Pokemon plushes in the background and a bored dog was the most humanizing leak I've ever seen from someone of that class.

Fuckin lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

spacemang_spliff posted:

Fridge Over the River Kwai

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Erdogan had a fighter pilot target lock onto his escape airplane. That's a real coup. Pelosi got boot dirt in her desk, that is not a real coup.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Goa Tse-tung posted:

everyone got that. funny joke! :)

I did!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

my man you are arguing with blind quotes from the previous page of this thread

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

so you tried to "umm, actually" someone so hard that you did a holocaust denial and got yourself banned

lol jesus

It keeps happening

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

the best part is the current regime in d+d unbanned him on the grounds that while he MIGHT have done a little holocaust denial, he's such a good poster outside of that

you have to admire it, in a way: that's how deep their commitment to preserving a tone of discussion goes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

He's a dweeeeeeeeeeeb

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Jungles are dope, don't know how it's disparaging. White people so jealous of jungle they have to steal South America's jungle which is currently on fire and therefore inferior to my jungle, which is a paradise.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

PhilippAchtel posted:

I still don't understand. What does in order of superiority mean?

Am I... am I dumb?

No you're not domb, using arrows just requires assumption.

The guiding anchor is that rice is best, the rest are inferior

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

gently caress is this

Musubi, spam on a rice ball tied together with seaweed. It is delicious, a comfort food like an island pb&j sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

u bring qcs to here also? is there no decency in this world?

CSPAM mods don't wanna post words in QCS. Even after you brought out the cool heads and overflow chairs. Hoping they post here, in the forum that they moderate and sometimes look at I guess.