Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Every time I see Fields do something cool I get mild anxiety about the Bears as an organization ruining him.

Have you seen the abomination the bears are trotting out as an Offensive Line

This is a guarantee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Bears need to sign J'Marcus Webb.

He’s the future

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh, phew, that's great to hear!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Forrest on Fire posted:

Probably good since Goodwin is their #3 and is historically not able to stay healthy. Why do they still have five tight ends?

Please do not disrespect bears legend jimmy graham and his understudies like this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The next Gabe Carimi

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Just resent the Packers and laugh at everyone else loving up horribly and you'll fit in great

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

jng2058 posted:

assuming he develops and manages not to die out there

im so sorry

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

our hero

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Niwrad posted:

Nagy without an elite defense to cover for him is going to be funny.

It’s very depressing rn

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The Bears' secondary is a parade of horrors and the OLine is an abomination, but Nagy was honestly pretty solid

Not that much you can really do with your playbook when you have 2 seconds to throw the ball and your running back has to block for himself, seizing on short gains that the defense won't touch is just good strategy

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

the head coach is responsible for the offense and defense

I'm pretty sure Ryan "What's a Draft Pick?" Pace is responsible for the Bears starting 75-year-old Jason Peters and whoever the gently caress the cornerbacks are, but fair

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

love my quarterb,ack

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

bears need secondary help and a better o-line but this was an encouraging game

fields looked like a rookie

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Hand Row posted:

That doesn’t matter? You place a massive bet on the Packers to win so you either win 726k minus the massive bet if the Packers lose or you win the massive bet minus 25 dollars if the Packers win.

the person bet 25 bucks on a ton of things happening, and if all those things happen, they’ll win 726k, and if even one doesn’t, they lose their bet

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

when it comes to the green bay packers, i don't care for them

you know, same

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

hi idk who the bears oline coach is but please fire them ty

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The lions are making the bears look like the packers

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

https://twitter.com/mattnagy15/status/1444766382600724496

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

that's my quarterback

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh gently caress, Fields...

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

My kingdom for better pass protection and a functioning secondary

Bears solid tho, Fields is good again

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Next week

Given GBs injuries would expect Bears to win

rodgers is gonna eat the bears' secondary alive

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

In a way, you could say that Khalil Mack has defeated Jon Gruden, and also Khalil Mack defeated Jon Gruden

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Guy A. Person posted:

This feels like what most of the non-Packers fans in this thread do with their own team week-to-week tbf

I hope one day soon the packers can join us all in hell

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The bears will not beat aaron rodgers

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

fishing with the fam posted:

I'm mad at Rodgers mostly because he's right.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Dexo posted:

Packer fans really and I mean really need to better understand when people are making a joke and not get mad or terse at some light ribbing about your loving hall of fame QB talking poo poo

they've been spoiled and lost sight of things from their perch, imo

the only cure is 4 decades of caleb hanie impersonators

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Timby posted:

Cade McNown is perhaps the most unlikeable Bears player in the past 30 years.

Brian Urlacher is vastly more unlikable

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The Bears O-Line makes me very sad

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Oh this isn't about today.

your avatar is very fitting for everything you're saying here

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The bears RB position is cursed, apparently

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm ready for the Bort

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

ha

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

aaron rodgers go on the cutler podcast

please

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

they're all right wing reactionaries anyway

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Dexo posted:

2. Almost like it's utterly stupid to sit a QB and somehow expect that to be the difference between a young QB coming out good or bad. QBs desperately need live reps. The only time it makes some sense if you have to like completely rework mechanics or something. But other than that nothing beats game action for development.

the best reason to sit a rookie QB is that your OLine is gonna get him killed

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Packers finally have a good linebacker?! :vince:

The Packers might have two?! :pusheen:

The packers can only have a bunch of good LBs if the bears can have a hall of fame QB

Fair’s fair

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

HootTheOwl posted:

For whatever reason I have convinced myself the Bears are going to win tonight.

lol no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

The worst officiated game I've seen since the replacement refs, and fields looked fantastic

v encouraging, please get an offensive line next bears gm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think I'd be more mad if the bears weren't already doomed this season between the secondary and the oline

instead I'm just disappointed that the ref & rapist power duo pulled it out