Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Joe Noteboom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Yeah the high road is being a former Ravens fan and thinking somehow you are superior to other peasants

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Can’t wait for next year so I can read another four months of gloating, self-congratulatory posts from AFC posters about how strong and powerful the AFC is only to have them lose the super bowl to a low seed NFC team.

lol at getting mad at that

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

I just started chuckling to myself because I remembered that a dude barged into the Super Bowl GDT to defend the honor of crypto and then started dropping slurs until he got perma'd.

Also the dude who was replying to 20 people with "nice meltdown" while absolutely not having a meltdown

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

For some reason the Ravens are

Apple was mocking big truss or something really original after one of their games this season

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

It's still crazy to me and apparently only me how that last desperation throw for Burrow while being spun around and dragged to the ground by a monster almost worked for a first down.

For a given version of almost at least, like it had no business even going in sort of the right direction.

for a fraction of a second I thought the nearby guy would catch it too

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

evilweasel posted:

that’s an odd way to spell joe flacco

look at this clueless person

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I'm glad the Chiefs continuing to win at least 15 games per year for the rest of Mahomes' career got infinitely more palatable now

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Most QBs don’t deserve to sniff the HoF period. Those that do make it in more often than not won more than one championship. In fact 14 out of the 27 who are in it won their leagues championship multiple times. This includes the pre Super Bowl era. That will grow to 16 out of 30 when Eli, Ben, and Brees are in. Several others won one and went to at least one more. Then there are the two tragic QBs cursed by God, Jim Kelly and that poor bastard who was on the 70s Vikings.

Anyway the point is that if Mahomes plays another 12 years and doesn’t win another Super Bowl that’s a letdown.

Brees didn't win or went to more than one Super Bowl

VVVVVV Yeah the way is was phrased made me think he was putting him in the same category as Eli and Ben but you're right

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Mar 24, 2022

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Not to distract from more sex pest news, but I laughed at this
https://twitter.com/nbcsedgefb/status/1507028734431293442?s=21

He bad, Chiefs can have him.

I don't know, the idea of him running screens for Andy Reid seems pretty good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus been saying that for a minute

Bisciotti = Kawalimus

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

“As the owner I consider myself the caretaker of this storied ball club and its legacy and if there’s any doubt that we might lose in the Super Bowl and tarnish our undefeated record in the game I’d prefer we not even make the playoffs. Especially if we’re playing Washington.”

lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/geglobo/status/1520135834325954565?t=X8b0CkV5H5pweHLooHksMg&s=19

This is extremely random (former Brazilian national team soccer player announcing a Dolphins pick in the Christ the Redeemer statue)

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 29, 2022

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

But hey, at least he'll get to keep throwing his hands up at Sorensen for another year.

lol at this

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/1521621435516473344

Brady came back to chase the record that matters

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

davecrazy posted:

lovely for Packers fans to lose a home game.

it's good, actually

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1522700758688448515?t=gxNIwnKfg_iI9C8U_n4zqg&s=19

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

He's on the Ravens

that's what thepicture says

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Donnel Pumphrey

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

So Tom Brady is not joining Fox Sports

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fast cars loose anus posted:

I'm not gonna lie I actually genuinely would like to see Tom Brady analyzing film/a defense. I wanna see what he sees even if only for a moment.

it's this, why would you prefer some idiot doing commentary instead of getting a glimpse of what the greatest QB ever sees

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

they put a helmet on the raven

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Honorary afcn poster

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Willie Snead IV will make the Ravens great again

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the homerism

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I was just joking about the fact that you almost never say, like, literally anything the Packers ever do is bad, even if it's drafting Jordan Love

I'd rather not lose the best WR in football when I have my HOF QB in his last years and *looks at Packers receiving corps* but das just me

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

SKULL.GIF if he was a Patriots fan: actually the '19 draft was insanely good,

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I'm sure the dude who spent 10 pages arguing about trucks moving weight is going to keep his word and drop this

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

maybe it's the huge homer in me but I don't see how the Ravens are the 11th team

they had brutal injury luck even before the season started, both in quality and quantity, eventually lost one of the best QBs in the League and still lost like the most games over a combined few points since I don't know when... while playing a backup QB with hardly any NFL experience

they had a decent draft even if it's a crapshoot and most players are well into their way to getting healthy. they have huge questions at WR (well, since when they didn't?) and Ronnie Stanley's ankle but other than that they are a pretty good team that's poised for a bounce back.

I'd say the Bengals are still better, though, especially because of their explosive players

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 23:13 on May 17, 2022

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Maybe they’ll finally find out what happened to Ray Lewis’ white suit.

he's wearing it in the picture

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

latinotwink1997 posted:

So is it pronounced the way we assume or is there some French angle to it, like Fa-go

yes it's pronounced Fago

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

in the clutch Josh Allen is just a worse Tyler Huntley, as everybody has been saying

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

it was still delicious!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Lamar is going to the Miami Dolphins

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

kiimo posted:

Yeah as mentioned the Ravens are sitting in an empty office with a contract and pen in hand staring at the clock while certified genius Lamar Jackson is his own agent and is avoiding them for...reasons? Maybe he's busy fake-rage posting about players getting traded that he has known about for weeks?

you seem angry

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

anyway Lamar is going the Flacco route of winning the Super Bowl in year 5 and getting a billion dollars (from the Miami Dolphis)

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Miguel Ángel Ramírez sucks rear end so at least on that he's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/ty_bakker/status/1533942098021339137

oh God