Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Carth Dookie posted:

Squirrel and chips just doesn't hit the same.

Chips and Dale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

• Many Ukrainians state that they do not like or want my colonialism

From a few pages ago but new thread title please lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Power Khan posted:

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1634304986854092800

That's pretty cool. The 240 is heavy though and all that ammo....

This seems like it would be most effective as a psychological weapon. Thinking your opponents were that heavily armed would be terrifying. If you're going to be shooting that much from a light machine gun wouldn't you also likely be stationary? Seems kinda cumbersome.

Unless you paired it with a Jin-Roh style armor suit and made anime real.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lol if Google street view plays a part in undermining your airbase security.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lmao

Someone make the boards fish ice blocks please lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Cthulu Carl posted:

Which brigade do you think with have the most Weedlord Bonerhitlers signed up?

Probably the 420th brigade of the 69th division.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Burns posted:

Lol if KFC was the state dinner.

It's clear what Putin and Trump have in common.

Well, other than diarrhea that is.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

tbf I'd probably collapse too if I was in that studio from all the hot air coming out of their mouths and the insane amount of fart huffing that's expected of the hosts

Probably overdosed on copium or having withdrawls from lack of copium.

Actually that's unlikely as I think copium is the only stockpile still left in the Russian Federation after Xi ate the strategic fried chicken reserves.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1638603613802205184

Drowning in warmonger points, absolutely zero diplomatic favor being accrued lol.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

KakerMix posted:

That dude is getting KFC twice?

I think that's the same KFC but if it isn't I wouldn't be surprised.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

zone posted:

Yeah actually, that was one of Pigozhin's main complaints, that the Wanker SS weren't getting priority supplies any more but had to make do with the rest of the rubbish that the other units got. He made an open demand to Gerasimov last month asking for 3 times the number of shells every day that what was being fired across the whole front (15-20,000 per day) to conquer Bakhmut after he continued antagonizing both him and Shoigu. That predictably ended about as well as you see here.

It's amusing to me that he assumes that there are priority supplies for any Russian combatants, PMC or Russian military lol.

"Surely the good gear is simply being given to someone else. There's no way we have simply run out!"

*a steam train full of t55s rumbles past*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1639317294479294468
This has to be bullshit, how would he know this?

It's just preparation for when dozens of T55s get annihilated by the 5 leopards they actually have lol.

"It's actually very impressive how our reservists in older tanks were able to stop the advance of 200 brand new NATO tanks!"

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

That's awesome but I'm not sure how to feel about the snow camo onesie given the context.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I'm not sure if that's a joke or not, but it's not snow camo, it's a Moomin print.

E:

or did you mean this? It's just branches, leaves and birds.

And this is literally the same kit Finnish babies get, and the patterns were voted for a few years ago.

I was referencing the first one. To me it looks like some sort of camo pattern, knowing it isn't I'm still having a difficult time seeing otherwise. Also yeah, it was kind of a bad joke too lol.

Seems like you would want something hi-vis for your baby in winter, but I know even less about childcare than fashion so who am I to judge?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1641366087806898178

As great as it would be to get a good war scoop, I don't know if being an American journalist in Russia is a safe move at the moment.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Keisari posted:

Arresting or targeting Americans for reprisal is also a really stupid move in my opinion.

Agreed but it worked out for them when they nabbed Brittney Griner.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Karate Bastard posted:

Youtube suggested I watch a new Jordan Peterson, so I clicked it,and he started whining about the west spending too much ramping up a horrible war with ever more terrifying weaponry with no clear vision of victory in sight, so I clicked off. Good hearing from you Jorps!

e: here it is jorps. Someone with more patience than I could watch it and see if I misjudged him.

RIP to your algorithm lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
How much does the Ruble need to collapse before they change the name to the Rubble?

Edit: a terrible joke snipe

weg fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 7, 2023

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Alan Smithee posted:

energoatse: the true demon core

Is that why he's got such a firm grip? If the sides collide his butthole reaches critical rear end?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Maybe Putin has kompromat on Macron?

Le film de pisse est réel?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

The ultra masculine 1kg plates

All the ultra masculine jocks volunteered and are all war heroes now. I'd say they're now aiming to recruit the nerds except those guys all left during the brain drain lol.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lammasu posted:

The only thing the Russian government has shown any competency at is throwing rich guys out of windows.

You might think so but I'm going to bet there have been many failures along the way.

There has to be a least one instance of a hitman trying to kill a guy by pushing him up a flight of stairs.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

For a 1000KM wife front.

Ukraine War: Russia men depleted, now a 1000KM wife front.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

sebmojo posted:

They sent a slamhound on Turner’s trail in New Delhi, slotted it to his pheromones and the color of his hair. It caught up with him on a street called Chandni Chauk and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of bare brown legs and pedicab tires. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized hexogene and flaked TNT.

:yeah:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Russia's War on Ukraine: Offensive? Yes! Also ineffective!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Attacking a real flag in a false flag attack. A devious plan indeed.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

This is slander against the noble orangutan.

Are orangutans even capable of evil?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah once again Ukraine has surprised the west. They've literally turned bakhmut into a Stalingrad. 50,000 people DEAD and now the Russians are on the back foot.

Sure as gently caress feels like a mass retreat is going to occur. And with it, violent revenhe against the commanders of the units. And then the Russian countryside.

Really scary. I wonder what happens when a few hundred thousand bandits are running around looting and pillaging the Russian countryside.

They will claim that actually we meant to do this all along as Bakhmut had a Sims 3 factory and was a hotbed of Ukronazi militants.

We need a W Bush "mission accomplished" banner pic but with Russian characteristics.

Edit: maybe just faceswap Bush for Putin and add a shitload of diesel smoke everywhere.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

HonorableTB posted:

Russian propagandists are currently complaining about anime and it's undue influence on Ukrainian degeneracy

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

They are gonna push this dude out of the last intact window in Bakhmut before they pull out lol.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lord Awkward posted:

late as I'm catching up on the thread, but here

Excellent, thank you lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/AlexBondODUA/status/1660644621397917698
There is no panic. In Belgorod there were only mobilized.

Are these Russian partisans fighting in Russia on behalf of Ukraine?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

zone posted:

These guys are far-right Russian nationalists who were fighting in the Ukrainian army.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Russian partisans fighting in Russia on behalf of a Russia free of Putin.

Ah ok. I guess regardless of who they are, chaos for Putin is a good thing.

Hell even if they are far-right nationalists, they probably deserve a better leader than Putin.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

EorayMel posted:

I think about the sharp decline of CSGO player activity someone posted in the first month or two of the war a lot

At least Counter-Strike prepared them by giving them plenty of practice buying their own gear before the round starts.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I wonder if this changes the math in regards to the decision defectors make?

Surrending to Ukrainian forces might be better than getting drone fragged, but deserting to join up with Russian separatists to fight the leaders that threw you into the meat grinder might be more satisfying.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Ukraine War: Belgorod Bob: "It's fine!"

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

thekeeshman posted:

The Russians don't know where the insurgents are because they don't know where they aren't.

The Russians are trying to subtract the insurgents where they are from where they aren't, but something goes wrong and now they are multiplied.

weg fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 24, 2023

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Any news or headline that could distract a reader from remembering that crypto is a scam is good for Bitcoin.

Also the ruble collapsing is probably good for Bitcoin.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

weg posted:

Any news or headline that could distract a reader from remembering that crypto is a scam is good for Bitcoin.

Also the ruble collapsing is probably good for Bitcoin.

Edit: blyatchain

Also quote is not edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Thinking about it more, Russian army vehicles are like Bitcoin. None of them exist in the real world and the record of them is stored in a ledger (oryx).

They have also provided little wealth to anyone except those making them and those running scams.