Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

there are decades where nothing happens and there are weeks where decades happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pentyne posted:

The PPJ stuff is even dumber then it sounds

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Indeed. Blowing up a legit informant over cspam drama makes it actively harder to fight nazis on this site. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous but as more and more community interactions happen on discord, we rely on information from folks in those discords to help prevent planned abuse such as this. A month ago, everyone was *begging* us to do something about doxxing - this is what doing something about doxxing looks like. We don't control offsite poo poo and need folks in those spaces if we're to be anything but blind. The mod forum frequently discusses and permabans people from hateful offsite places because we want to prevent them from negatively influencing the forums. On multiple occasions I've personally done it based directly on information nazi alt accounts from PPJ.

catching up on this thread and loling that this man now owns the forums

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

The Kins posted:

If you give me a character creator, half the time I'll create an overweight, vaguely European fisherman with too much hair, a handlebar mustache and an alcohol dependency called Pedro. There's no reason for that, I just thought it was funny once and am now doomed to keep doing it.

i always play my first run-through of any game with character creation as oprah ive been doing this since i was a teenager

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

I'd have to do some psycho internet detective forensics to prove it but I still think spinz might be right and there's a good chance the poster taking credit for harvey zoo zoo is a bust rodd alt account. only bust could take the clear W of owning goons and spin it into an L by getting defensive and whiney about it

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

Instant get mad trigger at the end of the thread when they start tying tarot cards and astrology to Indigenous religious and spiritual practices crushed by the past and continuing genocide in the Americas in order to deflect criticism of their stupid dumb facebook mom-rear end thread. gently caress the witchcraft thread

aleister crowley was a poc queer icon

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

i keep thinking Indian curry pizzas are gonna be amazing and then they never are

like chicken tikka masala pizza is such a good idea! i lovr pizza and i love indjan food. but it's always mediocre to bad

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

ive never seen the guy who tried to get women to move out to his covid free compound posted in legends/sagas. i just spent a few minutes tracking all the posts down so enjoy

ApocalypseEnjoyer posted:

Lol

In b4 new thread rule banning personals

When my significant other had to choose between her highly succesful, highly well paid career and her personal health, she made a very novel choice: flipping both off, moving back in with her sister, and doing hard drugs. I was hosed up about it for a long time, but hey, no children to take care of and it made more sense than all these masks off parents with young kids. Now their problems are over. At least it made it easier for me to move on.

It's the apocalypse so it's time to adapt and survive. Holla at me single ladies. I'm a geeky slob who lives in a rural area in a red state and who has cracked every single one of his pings, and I'm no millionaire, but I got multiple houses, dozens of acres of farmable land, and more than enough wherewithal to only share air with people of my choosing for the rest of my life.

For awhile now I've enjoyed my paradise alone while watching society fracture into irretrievable madness. If you like, let's try and bond over cackling as the world burns and absolutely turning our backs forever on friends and family who try to shame and drag us into permanent disability alongside them. I'm a bigtime outdoorsman and former world traveler. I have a good network of online friends I previously met in some spicy air while traveling and a handful of trustworthy non-chud local people. I enjoy building houses with a friend; you can mostly sit in the shade and watch me work if you prefer. I'm discussing going into business with a few interested people, but I would rather my partner be my partner, yknow?

420 24/7, all other substances get treated like they're covid. Bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment, but I like all kinds. ApocalypseEnjoyer#8958, let's literally videochat in our respirators.

Hopefully this ten dollar bill will let me skip talking to dozens upon dozens of clueless women and be worth the money and the hassle of all the psycho nerds gearing up to stalk me.

Speaking of which, pay attention, virgins: you'll have to try and troll and own me on discord cuz I'm outta here. No time for whatever the hell it is you do here.

My thanks though to the wonderful people in this thread (and this thread alone) who've been providing life-saving information and support to total strangers for years while the rest of society fails so spectacularly that it's surprising to even the most coldhearted cynic. Maybe in a decade or two when everyone else is dead or wheelchair-bound and drooling, we'll throw a party on the grave of America. Good luck out there.

Lmao

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ApocalypseEnjoyer posted:

Hey now, my standards aren't too high here. If there's any assertive covid-free ladies out there who are interested but worried they can't measure up in other departments, we can always lift weights and do crimes together.

- ApocalypseEnjoyer#8958, come for the romance, stay for the gains and arson

420Nobody posted:

Enable your PMs, please.

420Nobody posted:

If you enable your PMs, I have something to discuss with you that may help your current situation. I am in a similar situation and am sympathetic.

420Nobody posted:

I'll send you ten bucks after the fact. If not, sincere best wishes in surviving this hell with immunocompromised loved ones.

420Nobody posted:

Here: 8AD3E97-6393C99934-C0679

I've spent $30 attempting to contact you on your own terms. You can decide for yourself if that means I have anything of value to say. Best of luck.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

vyelkin posted:

PSA for the thread, this is that guy who was trying to get women to move into his Covid harem compound. Please do not move into the creepy compound just because someone bought a plat certificate. :tipshat:

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Famethrowa posted:

is this a separate guy from the survival sex covid tip?

yeah unless this guy was a rereg of that guy which is possible. this dude created an account just to post his harem personals ad (and another to beg a user to answer his pms)

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

"bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment" makes me think of bill dauterive waiting outside a correctional facility w flowers to offer rides to women getting out on parole

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

lmao thank you for this

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Lady Radia posted:

what does it say about me that this makes me hungry for a sandwich

thats stripper lasagna

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

no

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

lol that dude is another weirdo who is bloodthirsty towards cyclists for some reason??? u could fill a bingo card with the predilections of once and future permbanned sa posters easy

I. M. Gei posted:

same but cyclists

cyclists are bad and deserve death

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

gonna commit a cultural appropriation by cooking mapo tofu for dinner and nobody can stop me

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

hbag posted:

still trying to figure out what kind of dog it mustve been to get kicked "20 feet".

i know 20 feet was an exaggeration but most humans could not drop kick a dog of any threatening size even 20 centimeters

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

sweet geek swag posted:

If I recall correctly, the weird sex poo poo and pedo dev were unrelated as well. People started complaining about the sex stuff and the team promised they'd patch it out, then the lead dev was exposed and the whole thing just shut down.

the weird sex stuff was the result of like 30+ people working on the mod and nobody vetting anybody else's contributions so it couldn't have gone any other way really

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Taeke posted:

I've been watching King of the Hill lately and goddamn Peggy really is the absolute worst. Every other character has at least some redeeming qualities.

wrong

imagine hating women this much

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

me and my spouse like to say my cats name over and over until she looks up with thr huffiest most annoyed sounding "oh my god WHAT" meow and then lol and tell her never mind

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Atlas Hugged posted:

Random question for the thread and I'm not making this up: my seven year old is currently sobbing because I explained climate change to him in realistic terms..

owning your kids base in minecraft with lava amd explaining that is what their mom did to the planet by giving birth to them

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

i do not like ketchup but at the direction of a chinese friend started to make my fried rice with ketchup and it is a gamechanger

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

all of this for ten dollars

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Monathin posted:

Hippos will legit murder your poo poo. Story is fake but the aesop clears, imo

sometimes they enjoy green beans and aromatherapy body massage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B54Bl5b1AXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

symbolic posted:

My father was a relentlessly self-aggrandizing PS3 owner from Canada with low grade morality and a penchant for cancer diagnoses. My mother was a badass French spy named Fioaimes with multiple unloaded guns. My father would screenshot LP, he would hijack airplanes, he would make outrageous claims like he forgot his own name. Some times his discord mods would accuse slowbeef of slander, the sort of general malaise that only Patreon patrons possess and Yoko Taro laments. My childhood was typical, summers in Africa headshotting rhinos, driver's license lessons. In the spring he'd make my crayon drawings. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and forced to listen to him talk about Drakengard, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received his first alt account. At the age of 14 part 2, a contributer named The Shady Ego ritualistically added me to father's TVTropes page. There really is nothing like seeing a stock photo of yourself, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

big lol