Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Oh my. Hello boys! Looks like LOLs are back on the menu.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

The US should pay them 30 million confederate dollars.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

She was less forged in fire and more yeeted by (gun) fire.

I love this.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

$280 million.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Hollismason posted:

How did you miss my guess of 280. I was the first guess , lmao

Hollis you just made an enemy!

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Seal Team Six vs God.

Vegas better be taking bets.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Harald posted:

Everyone is allowed one conspiracy theory, but if you choose "lab leak" that's some basic rear end theorizing.

I choose Bigfoot.

Sasquatch is real god damnit.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Did that fat orange gently caress actually leave the courtroom like a little spoiled brat.

Lmao conservatives say he is a tough guy.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

When he has to sell Mara-Lardo for pennies on the dollar I will buy it and turn it into SomethingAwful Headquarters 2.0.

Hal can sleep on the couch.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I still get a little choked up when I remember he's gone.

:golfclap:

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

How the gently caress are Republicans going to defend this poo poo???

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I'm starting to think this Trump guy might just be a big poo poo bitch.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I always figured Nixon was a bottom.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Anders posted:

Is this as hosed up as it looks like it is?

Yes.

I like to think I can laugh at drat near anything...but this poo poo I cannot laugh at.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I got like an extra $20 burning a hole in my pocket. Going to buy Trump Tower or the trump plane.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Honestly I am in awe of your posting.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Chudness doesn't end at the US/Canadian border. This family bought into the US banshees' constant railing against "the woke" aaaaaaand:

Right-wing family moved to Russia to escape LGBTQ+ people. Then Russia froze their bank accounts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...nts/ar-BB1iF7rI

https://twitter.com/ItsDeanBlundell/status/1759922652255260753

e: "This is Eric Veenstra. He's a loving idiot." lmao

Eric and I are not related.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

mormons are funny as hell because they have a top tier language school

and they use it to teach the world about planet Kolob and Missouri was the location of the garden of eden

If Missouri was the garden of eden what does that make New Jersey?

Fucking Moron fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Feb 24, 2024

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I have been off doing dumb poo poo for a bit.

Can someone sum up the last few hundred pages in either dank meme or interpretive dance?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

A career as a bully in a 1950s set Stephen King adaptation just pissed away by a life of crime.

Don't Google this.

God damnit why did I not listen.

Screw you for posting that and gently caress me for being a god drat moron looking it up.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy loving poo poo :lol:

CHIMERAS???

Hell yeah I need to clone myself so I will finally have someone who understands me to talk to.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

jokes posted:

He shows up in court with a bunch of horses

And Mike Pence for some reason.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

No other country in the world goes through this bullshit all the time, what is wrong with you guys?

(Not to mention all the other relentless bullshit)

It's filled with people like me but mean and racist.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

git apologist posted:

i really enjoy mustard

It is the only thing good on a hot dog or with fries.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Someone please put this SCOTUS decision in the most simplistic words for my dumb rear end.

Is it good or bad???

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

PainterofCrap posted:

The take-away for me is that the narrative remains in place:

TRump committed insurrection; his behaviour was so egregious that at least three state courts opted to remove him from the ballot.

This should be hammered home for the rest of the year.

He may lose because he'll be convicted of a felony.
He may lose because he's clearly broke, and will bleed the RNC white, and their weak messaging will be even weaker
He may die or be severely disabled..

The only thing that we can rely on is our vote. The courts won't save us but they are helping to set the narrative.

Keep your foot on his neck and vote until he is irrelevant.

Thank you.

And thanks to the other replies above.

I love you guys.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Waffle House posted:

That meme of the kid with the popping forehead vein is how to post in the modern era.

I always post like I'm taking a strained poo poo.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

I don't want to derail here but want to chime in for a brief sec that I was reading up on the internal politics and CEO changes and company buyouts and capitalistic greed that led to Boeing's decline into "passenger deaths are cheaper for us than R&D and safety checks on products and anyway our stock prices matter most" is pretty gosh darn concerning.

There's always another side to a story but that one seems pretty damning for Boeing from any angle I've seen.

Watch Last Week Tonight on YouTube. Oliver just did a bang up job of covering it.

Goes from founding of company, building of reputation, 1st cousin loving, merging with lovely military R&D company, touched on a bit more cousin loving, and ends on present events.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

God dammit I'm just going to be more disappointed about this subject now, aren't I? :(

Oliver calls out the cousin loving greedy CEO and there is a great under cover segment in a Boeing factory where an employee says something about himself that most of us feel about ourselves ITT.

You will be a new level of disappointed but humored.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

That dude looks like a loving moron.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

We're all friends here, you can all come to my house and have a beer and watch a lovely horror movie, and we'll laugh about the old times and remember all our brave heroes who served on 7-11.

Joke's on you, I haven't been talented in a long time!

We don't deserve you.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I have never once used TikTok, nor do I care about it in particular (because I am an old crusty loser) but I think a nice compromise would be one TikTok per book. If you read a real person book, you can do a fun time TikTok as a treat, thank you.

What if you can't read like 80% of Trump's base??????

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

The JW church in our town got busted for abusing basically all of the children for more than a decade. Super hosed up "religion"

That happened where I lived also. The JW and a lot of the others except for the Presbyterian one. Those cats at the Presbyterian church always seemed like a cool lot.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

this thread gets so dumb as hell, it rules

Hell yeah...it's why I keep coming back.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Who or what puts their measurements and IQ in their username

IQ 90

Suck on it you idiot.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I swear to every god ever that if Pressler dick shows up ITT I will kill myself.

And I will take all of you with me.

J/k but seriously we have hit the bottom of the LOL mine. There is nothing more to harvest.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

bobjr posted:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/21/politics/joe-manchin-nominees-bipartisan-support

Sen. Joe Manchin, a critical swing vote in the closely divided Senate, said Wednesday that from now on, he will only vote to confirm nominees who have the support of at least one Republican senator.

“I’m going to be very honest with everybody, if my Democratic colleagues and friends can’t get one Republican vote, don’t count on me. You can’t make it bipartisan, don’t count on me,” said the West Virginia Democrat who has announced his retirement

I still remember sitting at a red light several years ago with my window down. There was some old dude next to me probably in his 70's with his window down listening to NPR.

They were talking about some bullshit he was doing to gently caress with Democrats (I fully believe Manchin is a Republican and a giant piece of poo poo) and all of a sudden the old dude just screams out "gently caress JOE MANCHIN loving gently caress!"

I told Mrs. Moron about it when I got home and we had a good laugh. Every now and then we bring it up in conversation and it makes us smile.

gently caress Manchin.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

poisonpill posted:

what's going to happen to ya'll's brains if Trump wins the next election and immediately pardons himself

You then get to see the world through my eyes!

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Jesus loving christ you are amazing Red....seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

My rear end in a top hat can sound like that if I liquid fart into an autotune machine.

I am not impressed.