Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fargield posted:

You need to upload photo proof of your wrapped WRX before buying anything there

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lolling remembering when universal put out this trailer on all their platforms and had to take it down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs&t=46s

Remember when it happened again with that Men in Black reboot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZz3crA-b8I

probably not because nobody remembers this movie exists outside of India apparently

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

They drop Money for nothin' at the end of the willow show I'm laughing so hard a can't breath im gonna puke lmaoa

See that little Delwyn with the makeup and the earring?
Yeah buddy, that's his own hair.
That little Delwyn's got his own magic staff.
That little Delwyn, he's a sorcerer.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

James camera on.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

remember the Death Sentence movie directed by James Wan with Kevin Bacon

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fungah! posted:

and then watch ping pong th e animation because its one of the best anime of all time too

Correct

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

You should watch Mushishi too

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i have a big soft spot for Season 2 because the dvd set of it was my introduction to the Simpsons as a kid and Blood Feud might be my favorite Simpsons episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkyTiT2rYgI

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

lol at Bryan Cranston doing Bruce Lee noises. I watched the Street Fighter 2 anime w/ subs recently and it blew my mind that M Bison was just a name-swap because that's Balrog's name in Japan. M Bison --> Mike Tyson is obvious in retrospect but I guess Capcom didn't want to get sued or something

you should rewatch it with the english dub because the soundtrack they added makes the movie better unironically

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That's Colundo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Watching John Wick 2 and I'm unreasonably mad that they get on the PATH train and then it magically transforms into the NYC subway... I wanted to see them get off in Jersey City

John Wick doing some crazy assassin moves on the Journal Square station platform

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Checking out Young Rock and it’s insane to have the actual Rock play himself and the least charismatic kid in the world playing young rock. This show sucks.

I've never watched an episode of Young Rock but I've seen the pictures people post of it's cast for the scenes when he's in the WWF and the japanese wrestling fans who cosplay as WWF wrestlers when the WWE does shows in japan look more like who they're supposed to be than the actors on the show produced by The Rock

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

until this post I thought worm was talking about the 2000s cable tv sitcom about Chris rock's childhood and was wondering why he was watching it Lol.

Everybody Hates Chris was good, actually

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

was digging through James brown’s catalogue and came across an album I hadn’t seen before

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Racing coach: This ISN'T LIKE one of your video games! There's no Game Hub with Activity cards to snap to when youre in a jam! No Tempest Engine audio or Kraken decompression or roaring fast custom SSD, just you and the road!!
Protag leaning out of racecar window: Good thing I only play for the Trophies.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Universal Pictures fanfare playing as the globe morphs into vin diesel

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76AW6x3P0I

cinema used to be an artform. to think a mere 10 years ago one could see amazing american produced movies like The Fast and the Furious 6 at their local theater. but now???

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Watching Band of Brothers and this pwns

the guy who played Luz, the squad goofball and guy who does impressions, was the voice of Zack in all the Final Fantasy 7 stuff pre-remakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnkhAQxLKI

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've been on a Range Murata kick so i watched Blue Submarine No. 6 and both seasons of Last Exile

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I remember liking Blue Submarine no. 6 when it was on Toonami back in the day. How’d you like it

The CGI hasn't aged well but the direction of the scenes is good enough that it doesn't really drag it down, the traditional animation is fantastic and the music wasn't what I was expecting but I loved it.

I didn't realize until looking it up later that it was an adaptation/modernization of a manga from the 60s

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mycophobia posted:

lol. reminds me of this post which i still think about from time to time

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Started watching Andor. It tries to be this hard boiled prestige thing but then a big Star Wars alien comes along, takes a big poo poo and says “shubba wooba dooby”

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The lady who plays Jill is the only actor in the whole thing to take it 100% seriously and it rules. In the commentary for Apocalypse it's just Milla Jovovich and Oded Fehr taking the piss out of the entire thing and the Jill actress talking about how she spent hours studying Jill's game animations to be sure she nailed her walk perfectly. And she does.

Capcom liked Sienna Guillory as Jill so much thats why they made her blonde in RE5

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SnV_SdO4k

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

Paprika fuckin owns. RIP Satoshi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

all the people with zack snyder gangtags seem to really like it. might have to check it out

lmao