Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

faustcf posted:

My mom's family is always sending her these emails for some reason. I'm not even sure how to take this one.

Send her this in response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Just had this nonsense pop up on my Facebook. :smith:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

VideoTapir posted:

Mitchicon posted:

Makes you miss the Spanish Inquisition.

Gee, I didn't expect this.

Not many people do.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Just got this in my feed.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Not terribly political, just really loving awful racist dogwhistle airhorn.

This is a guy who regularly posts infowars-type conspiracy and Obama = Hitler rantsm but also lots of anti-republican stuff.

Oh, and posted some poo poo by Grover loving Norquist.

Infowars type chemtrail bullshit is such a great distraction for those who might otherwise put their energies in opposing the right.

It's almost a... conspiracy. :tinfoil:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Well, I don't have pics because she deleted it, but my sister posted a Joe Arpaio bit to facebook, and I managed to show her how awful he is (the dog-killing story.)

She deleted it because she doesn't want to support people who do terrible things. :unsmith:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Got another, not such a happy ending...

(Im cat-pic.)

Just glad he wasnt my friend...

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Yeah, I used the timg tag, just click it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Troll Bridgington posted:

Oh man, he even said "are country"
That's gold.

I didnt even notice that, wonder if he's trolling?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Not strictly political, but this racist garbage just showed up on my timeline:

Dude posts a lot of Chemtrails type poo poo too. He seemed like such a nice guy in person... :(

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

This is the worst part about that racist pic that I got on my timeline yesterday.

"Huh? Picture making a joke about black people and watermelons? Seems okay to me!"

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

darthbob88 posted:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=paulbomb First result.

Or is that part of :thejoke:?

I'll be honest, I couldn't find it when I googled it, because I was googling "Ron Paul bomb." I didn't even consider making it one word. :downs:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DarkHorse posted:

You're not the only one.

"Ok, Vlad Tepes being anti-gay makes sense, but how'd he know about America?! :psyduck:" :downs:

Well, vampires are ageless!

Oh and I'd read that book too.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

CitizenKain posted:

That has been a long running Letter to the Editor thing in the local newspaper where my parents live. Used to be once a month or a guy would write in with long screed about the Chinese invading soon, or have already landed in Canada and/or Mexico.

You have to post some of this.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ringo Star Get posted:

A lot of people who are middle-class believe that working hard = more money. I grew up lower-class and would consider myself barely middle-class, working hard doesn't mean more money. In fact one of my old jobs legitimately hated people with degrees and wouldn't promote them to higher positions because they were worried of degree-holders leaving the job for their "studied career". It ended up costing them more employees in the long run.

In my experience with that sort of situation the people in charge of promotions are actually afraid the degree-holding employee will take their job.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Today, we are all Al Qaeda...

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Emden posted:

This is pretty much the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but with commies instead of Jews. I've looked through it myself and I'd swear it's pretty much the origin of every modern world-spanning conspiracy theory. Either that or world-spanning conspiracies are so vague that they all hit the same points about religion, the media, and whatnot. Probably a little A and a little B.

Any way have some more commie bogeymen:

Gotta love the "abridged" bit. You can claim anyone said anything as long as you claim it's abridged!

"gently caress minorities and the poor." - Mitt Romney (abridged)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Here, have a palette cleanser!

(Yeah, he really is that oblivious, but he's a good guy.)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

AShamefulDisplay posted:

I just wanna call the dude out for the dogwhistle racism, but I dont think he would get it.

There was a great edit of this earlier in the thread that replaced the bottom silhouette with one of an elderly person with a walker. It was great, I hope somebody reports it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

ArchangeI posted:

See, now I'm imagining a pseudo-feudal society where the various companies feud like the kings of medieval Europe.

Microsoft and Apple are locked in a century-old struggle over the production rights to the PC. But now the God-CEO-King of Apple has died, and his heir's claim is weak. The R&D and production departments are ready to declare independence while the forces of Microsoft gather for the knockout blow. But from afar, IBM has watched carefully, and has now called its levies to join the war - but is it for a share in the spoils or to side with Apple and crush the tyranny of Microsoft once and for all.

I would totally read a satirical fantasy/scifi novel about this.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Soviet Commubot posted:

They think that you're ignorant of the real dangers in the world and won't really become cognizant of them until you have kids and need to think about their safety. The same "liberals are just naive" idea is expressed in the phrase "liberals are just conservatives who haven't been mugged yet".

I like the counterpoint I heard somewhere; "Conservatives are liberals who haven't been arrested yet."

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Please, please take a screenshot with their real name and email it to their place of employment.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Got a good one today:

Anyone got a link to the ANY DAY NOW Tumblr?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Yeah, that's why I was asking (google turned up nothing.)

EDIT:

I think I'm not doing to well on this one.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 31, 2014

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

There is the spray on tan, though.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

Should be a "Have You Seen Me?" panel with a picture of feet, then.

Or a picture of genitals, which works on a couple if levels.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Jesus Christ, it was a self-deprecating (fatass chiming in here!) joke. I'm sorry for my contribution to this idiotic derail.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

VideoTapir posted:

Me in green. This person tends to just hit and run with this stuff. This is the worst thing I've seen in my feed lately.

All I can see are dicks in this image.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

ToxicSlurpee posted:

One thing I will never, ever understand are people that constantly scream poo poo that basically means "people fought and died for you to have this freedom that you are exercising, you are disrespecting them by exercising it."

Don't use those freedoms, those are our good freedoms! We need them for when we have guests over!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Keeshhound posted:

Honestly, my favorite part came out of the comments section. There's plenty of reactionary bullshit and naked racism, but there were a surprising number like this:

:unsmith:

What is this? A small glimmer of hope for humanity? What an odd sensation.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Dameius posted:

So uh... Scalia died and the literal shitstorm from the right wing echo chamber that is about to hit this thread is going to be a site to behold.

It is already starting:

You know that feeling when you find out somebody you liked died? Well this is the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Does anyone have that little anti-libertarian story that ends with "and then he got on his computer and made posts about how the government is horrible" handy? I'm mocking libertarians if Facebook and it would come in handy.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Thank you!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Klaus88 posted:

I'm torn between disappointed and pleased at the lack of half-life jokes on this page. :unsmith:

The wrong joke on the right page can make all the diff-er-ence in the world.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Apr 5, 2016

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

the_steve posted:

Doesn't it take awhile for the symptoms to show? Maybe Pence just doesn't know he has it yet.

He might be feeling a little horse.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

World Famous W posted:

Trying to find a post, ignore this

I will not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

I mean, Hott Fuzz had that whole bit where the City Cop can't understand the old farmer guy and has to call in his partner to translate.

You mean the one eight posts above yours?

Guavanaut posted:

The UK also has dialects of English that are near mutually unintelligible, but from the meme perspective apparently that's different for 'unity' purposes. because they're white :ssh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5HyPKf0xA

:colbert: