Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wasabi the J posted:

I can't forgive the chick in the backseat being completely disinterested.

He has the upgraded Dino Bait package. Also, Wrong Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Motronic posted:

ZOMBIE PARTY WAGON Xtreme 90's hot wheels edition

ugh. matte that thing out, and it might even be worth all the times the cops stop you.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sperglord Firecock posted:

So uh.....

Wow.

I don't really know what to say about this.

...... I don't know how I feel about it.. I'm all conflicted. Its horrid, but horrid like IRON SKY.. well maybe not that bad/good.

is that the back of a fiero?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

A couple of days ago I found the one Brotruck to rule them all. Rear window corner Metal Mulisha stickers are for gays dude, it's all about the full stencil brah

If the skulls didnt have those nazi helmets I'd rock that bitch all day every day. Surprisingly subdued for a brotruck and no ridiculous chromed out smokestacks... Psssht Wrong thread.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Don't tell me none of you wouldn't take that option if you could.

If I'm not allowed my viking fireboat flamey thing... dude. bonus points for smoking out the whole funeral site and just rocketing off.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Soarer posted:

Someone got these stickers out there pretty quick

The Hummer hybrid sticker is the one throwing me, or is that the legitimate badge? If its a sticker, whats the purpose...? If its the badge... uh... ok? Still confusing.

Tax Break?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I would watch a movie completely about that :allears: MAGICAL evening...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

AirRaid posted:

I might get some flak for choosing this thread, but the new Ferrari breaks my brain.

I normally like a ferrari.

I definately dont like that. at all. What the gently caress is with the "headlight"?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

StormDrain posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/YFjgv

Just the worst people on earth. Found on Imgur.

well... that just got me irrationally angry just by picture alone.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

T1g4h posted:

Hell, I love that shade of purple, just change the lines to silver or something and it'd look fine.

loving agreed. Love that shade

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
it runs on pure smug

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

MRC48B posted:

Maybe he's using it as a pit bay. :ohdear:

I would.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
The "faux rolls" is definitely terrible. the pig... :iia:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Neptr posted:

Selfish rear end in a top hat drives his car recklessly, selfish rear end in a top hat kills passenger, selfish rear end in a top hat becomes hysterical after realizing his life is over for killing someone, selfish rear end in a top hat goes grasping for every straw he can find to avoid the consequences of his selfish, assholish behavior.

Douche.txt

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

atomicthumbs posted:

we usually go on about cars that have spoilers and don't need them. here's a car that needs aero and doesn't have it

I must go, my people need... oh gently caress.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Id swear that was my coworkers car, but it doesnt look like FL plates, and it doesnt have giant "VEGAN" and "god is dead" stickers ..

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Your coworker sounds like a person that I would enjoy having a conversation with*.

*slapping in the mouth

Id say that's a great approach.

(He has vegan dogs)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Frinkahedron posted:

It's most definitely this. The LIDAR pointing straight down and a nice GPS antenna on the front of the rack is the giveaway. I'd guess they are mapping out stuff like lane markings (which can be picked up by LIDAR!) actual road width/curbs, potholes, things like that.

I have to say I've never seen a LIDAR like that though. Looks like they repurposed some industrial single plane thing and enclosed it.

Hey cool, looks like a Riegl Q20 or Z210ii

If its either of those models its most likely exactly what its doing, We call it a road surface profile, you can also measure curb lines and certain lane makings or wear depending on the lidar model.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Frinkahedron posted:

Would you know how much those roughly cost off the top of your head? I'm curious to see how it compares to the ones we use at work.

eh..... it depends on whether its a line scanner or a full 3d one, but eh ballpark around 130k-ish in pricing depending on who you work for. Why you wanna let me sell you one? Tell me you got an airplane so i can sell you millions worth of stuff.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Frinkahedron posted:

That is way more than I was expecting, you can get a Velodyne 64 for like 65k and that's a lot of overkill for us. (The new 16 plane one that they just came out with for like 6k is looking mighty good, SICK better watch out) I don't have an airplane, but I do have a garage of self driving cars.

ah Velodyne :)

Yeah We do have about the highest price point in the industry, and really if you don't need sub-millimeter accuracy, its definitely overkill.

I have been pushing R&D to do perhaps a lower cost OEM unit for Autonomous vehicle applications... But eh...

Do we have a LiDAR thread? dont want to keep derailing :)

TehRedWheelbarrow fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jul 31, 2015

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

The only thing terrible about this picture is that he stopped before it was completely crushed.

I hate to emptyquote but it really cant be stated too much more eloquently.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wanna pet that truck...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Guinness posted:

That's pepperoncini, not pepperoni.

i love those things.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

blugu64 posted:

G͙̬̰͚͉̔ͤ́̔̚o̠̼̟̰͈̔̊̍̽ǒ̗̜̮̫̤͍̭̥ͦ͌ͣ̄ͯ́̓ͪd̟̱͓͉̳̹̺̼̪͌ͫͦ͐̾ͬ̓ ̝͎̬ͩͧ̆ͥͣͫ̔̔t̰̆̂̎̉ͧͩͭo͔̠̜̳̥̠̐͒ ͚̥̬͓̳̬̺͑̔̂̔͌̓ͭ̈́s̱͔̤̣͔̤̺̞̮͂̋̚e̙̭ͪ̃̂e̪̱͍̭̘̞ͯ̏͗͊ͤ͐̚ ̳̥̯̺̹ͥ̔̅̄̽͆ͪṯ͇͎͉̦͚̠̑ͤ̄h͓̞͔̬̺̖̬̃ͩ̊̎e̜̦̗̺͚̋̈́ͥͬͅy͇̞̠̫̿'͎̬̠̭̲̓̍̃̂̽͒r͔͍̣̦̻̼̞̿̈ͧ̊e̖̬̙̦̹͈ͭ͛̒͗̽̒ ̬̖̣̑̂͑ͩ͊w̮̲͖̤̤͐o̥̭̖̙̟ͣ̒̔ͯ̎ͥͯr͈̳̳̤͆͛̈́͛ͨ̾̃ͥk̯̹̼͕̫̩ͫ͗̾̏̉i̹̼͙ͬͅn̼̏ͭ͗̐ͮ͗g̟̼̝͈̭̞̘̚ ̹̬̔͛̔ǒ̪̝͎̦̰̑̽̔̍ͯ̑ͦn̺̞̬̖̩ͬ͒̌ͅ ̯̦̈̄̓̒ͅa͖͇͇͕͌ ̺̟̗̼͉̣͓̜ͦͦ̑̇͛p̯̖͓̖͖͙̋̀̓̓̚ͅt̝̣̪̳͔͎ͥͦ̿ ̫͇̥̲͖͖͉̔ͣ͆̌ͥ̅ͧͅc̼͇̬͔̺̯̐̅́̆̂̊͗r͍̱͖̙̆̽ͫ̐u̥̹̽ͣ̒ͮ̈́ͭ̃̚i̱̼̮̻̗̰̞͂̽ͅs͇̱̈́ͨĕ̱̤̻̬͐̆̃̒̐̚ͅr̙̹͌̄̌̐ ͖͎̍ͯ͑̃ͮ̐s̘̪͖̤͕̳͕̄͆̚ͅu̗͈̜̿c͔̮̝̣̆̅ͬc̯̼̤̜͍̫ͫͩͪ͆̽̅̈́ͣe̥̥͆̿ͯ̋̃͌̄s̰̦͖̖̝̿̇̈͋ͥs̤̭̙͎̬̤̪ͫ̍̓ͬͯ̍o̟̣͙̗̹̞̙̮̅͋̆͒̄̈́ͤͅr̻̰͚̻̔̄̿ͯͬ̾

fixed that for you, summoner of evil.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Preoptopus posted:

You guys are all missing the best part.

its like from the future. :iia:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Safety Dance posted:

If that even has an airbag, I imagine it's like the game Perfection when it goes off.

:neckbeard:

Didn't even think about that...

It's from the future it most likely fills up with foam like in demolition man

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Root Bear posted:

That's a digital compass, actually. GM used that same display in many of their vehicles around that time. Pretty cool as long as they were calibrated properly; most weren't.

:krad:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Its.. Just so neutrally painted for such a glaringly obvious thing. :psyduck:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Megabound posted:

Not my photos so I can't tell you where it is unfortunately.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm intrigued about the Jesus Fish, which seems out of place with the rest of the car's "theme"

I didnt even notice that at first under all the eyestabby poo poo.

even more questions

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

it isnt on fire or a tiny cube that IS terrible.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DrakeriderCa posted:

gently caress it that's amazing

just needs a rattlecan flamejob and I would rock that ugly little fucker daily.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

xzzy posted:

Also the low profile tires and the fact it's a giant work truck that has clearly not once hauled a tool box.

being a red wings fan is still the worst. My GF from detroits idea of a joke is christmas presents full of redwings shirts.

its horrible.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

xzzy posted:

One could argue that being a fan of any group of manchildren that dress up and get sweaty trying to win a contest is "the worst."

And I say this as a dumbass with a Blackhawks avatar. Sports are dumb. Fun, but dumb.

wise words.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

oh my gawd becky... look at her butt.. its so big.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

someone gonna get in trouble.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

dphi posted:

Walked by this car at work a bunch of times before finally taking a closer look and seeing it was the real deal. Pretty sad, I'm just going to assume it's a salvage title.

i have an irrational fetish about those cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BraveUlysses posted:

They're not valuable cars any more and the honda scene isnt what it was in the late 90's/early 2000's. You can buy them with clean titles for 5-6k now.

here they are pretty often ripped off especially a type-s for the engine. especially if its in nice condition.