Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Mob posted:

the best crowd for me hoping Great White is the musical guest

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

WeaponX posted:

such groundbreaking, never before seen booking ideas such as "women are crazy" and "rip off the joker".

he should at least post original masturbation fantasies.

"So Noelle cones out, and she's painted like the joker, right? She gets on the mic and screams for Paige to show up and get what's comin to her. Paige's music hits, and they are having a stare off. And then...all their clothes fall off. They try to cover up, but its too late...I've seen everything."

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

They are ruining it though, nobody is as good as they are.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

This is Assassins Creed Unity levels of disaster

At least Unity looked pretty when it wasn't spawning in blast processed hell monsters. Everything I've seen of 2k20 looks like a badly made 360 game.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

jfc he's still going

anytime someone has a take like this, i always interpret it as reading "God, why can't I just be an rear end in a top hat for no reason anymore?!?!"

like seriously, how hard is it to just NOT be a shithead?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Oh man I came here to post that too. That really explains a lot, WWE stans imagining Vince as some noble captain defending his troops

defending them from the horrors of employer-provided health insurance

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

Good golly miss molly cages used to be tiny.

thats cuz in that era, top rope moves were something done accidentally, perhaps on the way to catering to enjoy a nice carbonated beverage.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Shine posted:

Please sing this aloud right now.

Thanks I'm getting divorced now

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

I have a buddy who is very dumb and still posts the occasional thing about how Montreal was a work, this is next level poo poo

he just thinks everyone else is a bunch of jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

drat millennials and their opposition to racist commentary! :argh:

https://twitter.com/myerslee85/status/1197156722160414720?s=20

god drat millennials, always complaining instead of *thumbs through notes* letting people be unrepentant assholes

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I like kenny omega :kiddo:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Rarity posted:

She does a podcast

not a knock on her, but man who DOESN'T have a podcast these days? I've never done one, but I'm sure somehow I'm on a podcast.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

We know KUSHIDA has a babby, so we know everything worth knowing.

earth had a good run, but we peaked

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

haha i used to post on a forum with that dude back in the early 2000s when he still "wrestled" and lets just say his brain was already addled long before his career took off

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Oh you didn't know? Your rear end better mount somebody

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Honestly, you could tell me that QAnon are planning to fly to a city on the moon with Santa so they could rule over gravity, and I'd believe you at this point

I wouldn't, cuz that's badass, and QAnon is anything but that

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

You can always tell who falls for the copy/paste news after it's reported the first time, because the only source for that was Rovert.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if rovert posted that "scoop" just to get people here, and elsewhere, riled up

ps i know you're reading this rovert you hack

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Peanut President posted:

Great point! Americans no need use many word! Double plus good small fragments! Europe with big sentence, no wit :sad:

why say many word when few word do trick

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

the real rovert attention thread was the friends we made along the way

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Takuan posted:

Sourced from a wrestling game discord.

this is true and real

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Idk why people are so mad about Hobbs and the busted ladder, I thought they wanted people to work the legs

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Sure, you COULD make the argument that it looked dumb and broke the illusion of “sports” to have the referees, who are supposed to be impartial, hold the ladder for Hobbs, but have you considered this:

P-P-P-POWERHOUSE

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Tony’s Khanvicts

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Uh of course aew has character work, they’re on TNT whose slogan was “characters welcome” wrap it up WWEdiots

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

That USA, and they no longer welcome characters since they cancelled psych and suits and uhh criminal intent?

drat, I’ve been outwitted

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Can’t forget about that young up-and-comer LA Knight

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

The Cameo posted:

They're gonna find a bug in the code that got written out where you ask ChatGPT "Trent?" and it just repeats weird facts about animals until it crashes

BRB buying the source code to chatgpt

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

God bless Postin’ Tony

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

WWE fan seeing a 26 year old getting a push:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

fatherboxx posted:

Mox should become even more of the Trashman and grow out back hair

:hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I once interviewed DJ Hyde for my old college's radio station and he told me a story about how Mox had no furniture until he met Renee except for a giant mattress for orgies, and he only used a flip phone. While in WWE he would bug DJ for new shirts for CZW guys he liked and would only give him PO Boxes so Deej would have to send them to a town and hope Mox was touring in the area.

lmao this rules

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

post hole digger posted:

Hamfisted burn just reminds me of atliens, one of the greatest albums of all time.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Broke: people asking "how am i supposed to know who these people are without weeks of promos talking about them?" instead of just paying attention to the story told in the ring.

Woke: A wrestler immediately proving how good they are with a match, winning the approval of the fans organically.

Bespoke: Don Callis makes anyone associated with him over, truly the kingmaker of our era.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

The same brainworms that used to make people religious crusaders except they imprinted on pro-wrestling instead, wild stuff

They switched the Roman they support from Catholic to Reigns.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

I don't think he would be on Dynamite because he could absolutely get 200 million to stay put, but it's very funny to pretend you wouldn't recognise Roman Reigns if he was billed as Greek Rules.

I’d lol if his name was Joey Carthage

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

wwe is below hell where they both are. don't tell the twitter champ i said the double hockey sticks

im gonna tell him

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

You don’t have to imagine it

Did Miz and Johnny Stamboli/Johnny The Bull get Freaky Friday’d? Is that what was going on here?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Guillermus posted:

But will they fight inside the ambulance, outside, or on top? QT fought C*dy on top of the Nightmare Factory's MegaBus

they fight the ambulance, street fighter 2 bonus round style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

bartok posted:

Using this Jim Duggan talk to post one of my favorite Bobby Heenan moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNOqwJrT8s

One of the all time greatest clips