Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

toggle posted:

my hobbies including being eaten by my lover after a passionate intercourse sesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

everytime I don't think it's a myspace angle...

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Risky posted:

So, how long before sex with a "good" girl that wants a longterm? I'm used to gettin it on the first night with most girls but this one is really making me work for it.

I think 3 dates is pretty standard, unless this is one of those weird Christian girls.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Lawman 0 posted:

Tell me about dating Brazilian chicks.

Never say that their Spanish is good.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

The Zombie Guy posted:

Do normal people on OKC have the option to filter out any profiles that have "poly" or "pansexual" in it? Seems like an easy way to avoid a lot of train-wrecks.

Yes.

Unfortunately you can't select by body type. :(

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Noctone posted:

I've never actually listened to Neutral Milk Hotel so I dunno if they're legit a good and cool band, but they are far and away the most common band cited by people trying really hard to effect a cool persona and at this point I cringe every time I see/hear the name.

They have one good album and it's about the narrator fantasizing over Anne Frank.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
It's tinder, but

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ElGroucho posted:

I hope Rachel is the one on the left

But my gut tells me Rachel is 100% the one on the right

She is the one on the right.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

LethalGeek posted:

You're a short dude you're just going to have to accept women are just as shallow and there's nothing you can do about it. I certainly have

Also move to Mexico/Border states where all the women are 5ft tall.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Darth123123 posted:

You know that's a green flag. "I'm virgin pure"*

* anal doesn't count

FTFY in my experience

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

quote:

I’m really good at
Extremely interested in technology, specifically computers and other nerdy things likes mechanical keyboards and CS:GO. Dreamhack is coming to Austin 2016 - get pumped!

#fluffLeagueofLegends
I will NEVER play a MOBA with you - I played HON and I'm over it.

ALSO ALSO - I just got LEM (eagle with branches) in CS:GO, so, before you message me saying how you'll kick my butt - don't.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I don't really care for TV or bandwagon hype though I do dabble in the animes. Very open with music but particularly into triphop, jazz, underground and alternative hiphop, soul/R&B, VGM, motown, and every Tony Hawk soundtrack ever.

Ever heard of the show Tek Syndicate?

The six things I could never do without

My 3 Asus VG248QE monitors. 144hz @ 1ms response makes my heart smile every time they turn on. <3

I spend a lot of time thinking about

What juice I'm going to order off Amazon Prime next.

On a typical Friday night I am
My friends call me Professor X because I never seem to leave my computer chair, you should already have a general idea of what I'm doing, always.

Just click and drag boys

You should message me if
Meeting a guy with an even nicer PC then my own or who at the least has a vaster knowledge then I that also shares similar interests is the goal - as far fetched as it may seem.

Right meow I am rocking: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 MB, Intel i7 - 3770 CPU, GeForce GTX 980 GPU (my latest splurge), 16GB DDR3 Corsair vengeance RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB SSD, Intel P3700 400GB SSD, Seagate 2TB HDD.

Intelligence, stability, confidence (not arrogance), assertiveness, patience, cleanliness, the ability to be happy and present are all traits that attract me.

All enquiries claiming to be the decedent or reincarnation of Spike Spiegel, Jin, Space Dandy, Tetsuya Kuroko, or Taiga Kagami will be seriously considered.

Also, I don't have a Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, or any of that fluff so don't bother spamming me with invites.

Click the link.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

suztan posted:

That was physically painful to read. This person is either the most obvious catfish in the world, or is very, frighteningly, real and has the worst self-esteem issues in the world and can only feel even the smallest glimmer of happiness through the validation of male 4chan users.

post the pic

Oh yeah, she wasn't even confident enough to show her face. Also her username references cats.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

quote:

Hey all, my name's Anna-Noël. I live in Houston's Medical Center, about 10-15 minutes from Downtown.

I've lived in Houston all my life with the exception of finishing my junior and senior year of high school at a boarding school in northern Idaho. I really liked it there, as in those two years I was able to travel freely and explore a lot about myself, which believe me I needed to do. In Houston... not so much. I'd like move away out-of-state sometime within the next 5 years, if possible.

I like to describe myself as a fairly social person that is down for mostly anything. I'm bubbly, yet I stand firm with things I believe in, especially social problems because I like to be socially aware.

I spend most of my time on social media (sounds bad, right?) doing *mostly* productive things like researching social issues/history or things that are related to music. Occasionally I'll play a video game or two, play Magic: The Gathering at a card shop, or go clubbing with friends and have drink. I'm trying to get back into the piano; I played for about 7 years but I stopped after high school. I'm also trying my hand at synths and programming.

I'm also a Fourth-Wave Feminist (and anti-TERFism/SWERFism) - if that makes you uncomfortable, please don't message me.

My profile says "queer;" I'm bisexual and I'm into men and women, cis and post-transition people. If that makes you uncomfortable or offends you, please do not message me telling me you think I'm transphobic or a horrible human being. Do not question anyone's sexuality. I already know my preference is problematic, but I cannot change the way I feel.

Right now I'm leaning towards non-monogamous relationships. I'm also semi-involved and interested in the kink* community.

I work full-time and I'm taking time off from school to do so.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

I'm not like most other girls, I spell my name with two E's.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ElGroucho posted:

Someone repost that picture of the two girls in a tinder account profile. One of them is down for butt-stuff and it is immediately obvious which one it is.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

DeusExMachinima posted:

despite the derpface on the right, it's definitely the one on the left

it's always the "normals"

I took that screenshot, and it's the one on the right.

If it was the girl on the left I would've swiped right really hard.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Business Gorillas posted:

Weren't there only like 1,000 actual, breathing women on that site out of like 36 million users

IIRC no women regularly used the site (which is like checked it more than once a month) unless they were employed by AshleyMadison.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ElGroucho posted:

My latin is rusty

Is sapiosexual being attracted to frogs

It means you're attracted to sapient beings

if you're only attracted to humans, that's homo-sexual

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man, what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills, have a career, I'm educated, and I have a stable family. In reference to money, I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of his life. I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation, I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked, believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need another financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family oriented. One who can be the priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive but he has to be worthy. Also I am not looking for him, he will find me. He may not be able to explain the connection but he will be drawn to me. This may be asking a lot, but I'm worth a lot.

______________________________________/

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Not a txt but

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Groovelord Neato posted:

wtf app is that

It looks like Tinder but on Android (or maybe Win Phone) but I know that that first girl's bio is too long.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

vyst posted:

Personally I think loving a warm cantaloupe feels better

I don't know if you already know about this, but for people who don't know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Brits can be cute.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

calvus posted:

I didn't realize having more options rather than less was a bad thing

It depends how many of those options sent dick pics.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Dienes posted:

I just respond to unsolicited dick pics with a pic of a different, larger dick.

I read tumblr too

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

how can people still use this site with tinder around? there's no way it's anything like it was 3-4 years ago

The introverts are more likely to use OKC in my experience.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Jubs posted:

Actually, I think changing your photo and bio will show you again to those that previously left swiped you.

Not even that sometimes; I sometimes get the exact same profile from someone, even people who unmatched me.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

quote:

My self-summary

Hi, I'm Megan Love. That's All You Need To Know. Any Other Questions Talk To Me.

What I’m doing with my life

Currently Trying To Pursue Music.

I’m really good at

Singing I Would Like To Say. As Well As Being An Over All Philanthropist.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Currently I Am Reading The 50 Shades Series. Haha I Know I'm Late.

The six things I could never do without

Music
Family
Friends
Religion
Love
My Well Being

I spend a lot of time thinking about

The Next Step I Should Take To Be More Successful Than Where I Stand Now. As Well As Constantly Up Doing My Last Step.

On a typical Friday night I am

At A Friends House, Or Maby Even At The Grocery Store.

You should message me if

You Are Actually Trying To Get To Know Me , I Don't Bite!

Why is every word capitalized

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Shumagorath posted:

FYI Neato was right however many months ago he said everyone needs to get on Bumble. Tinder has degenerated from an app with an honest purpose into a narcissistic extension of Instagram where in a few months you will probably get unmatched if you don't SuperLike someone.

Instead of Bumble where you get unmatched if the girl doesn't message you in 24 hours.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I signed up for Bumble and I swear a solid half of these are blonde white girls.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

lodewijk posted:

Age play is where one of the partners pretends to be a teen or child, and the other takes on a parent role. We're not talking schoolgirl uniforms here, we're talking about coloring books, dummies, being tucked into bed etc.

Oh, so that dd/lg stuff?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

mobby_6kl posted:

There was a girl with "C++" listed in her languages and her response to my silly joke was "I don't like to be treated like an object", sent within a a couple of minute.

just got a like from a girl with c++ in her languages, hoping for this now

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Kerbtree posted:

If you gently caress her up the arse she's still technically a virgin. :getin:

i have actually heard this argument from Christian girls

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chomp8645 posted:

No a second date.

Anyway it went well but I think I'm in over my head on this one. I could tell she had some things going on head wise on the first date but it didn't seem like anything unmanageable. Today though it was just more and more signs and eventually she dropped the bomb that she's bipolar. It's too bad because she's kind of a sweet girl and she's a pretty good body but I can see the tidal wave of crazy inside that head.

hit it before you quit it

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Maoist Pussy posted:

OKCupid used to have the marginal distinction of being "better than POF at least" but I think it got bought and also Tindr happened. Now it is all blobby women with three kids who are laughably out of their depth.

Time catches up with all social media, I suppose.

I notice it's fine still for me but most of the attractive women live in a different city.

It's fine though because I"m moving to one of those cities soon anyway.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Business Gorillas posted:

why dye your hair gray of all colors? you're in your 20's and you're gonna be dying your hair not-gray for the rest of your life after this

im 26 and i found my first gray hair a couple months ago :rip:

it looks like they tried to do a green highlight thing but hosed up

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I want to start off by introducing myself. My name is Elizabeth I am 22 years old. I was married for 5 years. Didn't work out due to personal problems between me and him. I am now divorced. Been single for 1 1/2 years. I have two wonderful kids from my marriage. Girl (5 yrs ) and my boy (3 yrs).

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
If you're physically attractive the rules are going to be a lot more relaxed anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

• Locked thread