Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

what colour is Ornstein now
I don't know. I don't see race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Toker Amelia

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I almost beat The One Reborn but he got me. Probably one of the most hosed up looking enemies I've seen in a game. I also got a surround sound system this week and it makes a huge difference for immersion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I looked at the fire emblem thread there today since I wanted to know about the different versions and the OP is the saddest thing I've ever seen

I just looked at it out of curiosity and Jesus Christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat The One Reborn, now I'm in the Nightmare of Mensis which is a pretty hosed place, I beat a hunter on a bridge and then got killed by some tiny dudes and a big lady in armor

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Salty Sanctuary

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

it was called wayward souls. it promised a lot, and people in the DS1 thread said it was good, but the level generation sucked rear end (it was randomized and ugly) and the controls were heinous, so it was only like dark souls in the most superficial ways

A Games poster made that game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good, good dog

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

woha i didnt know you could summon gascoigne. wht for, the cleric beast?

Yes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I thought there weren't any NPC summons in the base game at all

Gascoigne was definitely there from the beginning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

its hard to play other games after playing a fromsoft game

drat it feels good to be a Souls fan.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I finally beat this game yesterday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm only gonna try DS3 if people say it's as good as/better than DS1 (I've only played Bloodborne)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i stupidly spoiled a throwback that possibly trumps the shadow moses visit in mgs4 for myself, and i feel bad for it now. ive stopped watching anything to do w ds3

Can't wait to revisit The Gutter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Is that--?? OH MY GOD!! It is!! Laddersmith Gilligan is BACK baby!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I think the only music I recognize from the souls games is Gwyn fight and the demons souls sizzle reel music

Same

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I think you hosed the fish

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

someone make an orphan of Kos twitter that tweets all day nothing but AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'd mod it to port Demon's Souls into the Bloodborne engine on PS4 and then when you beat the game the broken archstone reforms and transports you to Iosefka's clinic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

every lantern lets me teleport to any other visited lantern instead of back to hunters dream

This would legit be a good change

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

also theres a "do you want to proceed to ng+?" prompt after the credits

Glad they brought this over from DS2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I really liked DS2 when I played through it but DS3 makes it look like a loving joke.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still haven't played the DLC.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

There's cool ideas with the covenants in BB but I never summon. Has anybody ever had it happen where they tried to summon help and the dude who came was in the opposing covenant so he turned hostile?

I had no idea this could happen, that's cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I think about the guy who called him Father Fartdollar from time to time and lol

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

When I get a PS4 some time this month the first game I get for it will be Bloodborne. Do I buy a physical copy or the psn store one?

I don't know.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

I was walkin around with my girl for lunch in philadelphia today I saw some asian kid wearing a "straight outta yharnam" t-shirt so I went up to him and told him his shirt owned but I forgot that I've been lifting a ton of weights lately, growing my beard out and had on my absolutely badass pair of aviator shades on cause it was bright out and I think I scared the poo poo out of him and I felt kinda bad about it (he was prob like 16 and will never wear that shirt again if it means big black men yell at him about Bloodborne)

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sen's Fortress is pretty vertical

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

thinkin about the early bits of the game where you knock on doors and hear a social event going on the other side, and this bizarre maniacal laughter thats at a perfect point between drunk cackling and deeply pained wailing that makes you wonder if everyone inside is having fun or clawing their own eyes out

this game is perfect

That always freaked me out, it made me think of when they watch the recording in Event Horizon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

But enough about your dating life! Lets talk about bloodborne

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002