Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

I swear I'm not a gungho employee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Beach REM Results:
2x Claire
3x Bikini Gronia
1x Chibi Valk
2x Chibi Ronia
1x Chibi Lucifer
2x Chibi Lilith
5x Chibi Hera-Ur
3x Chibi D.Meta
3x Chibi DQ Hera
1x Blue Chester
Not listed: A lot of potential MP.

This is a serious strain on my box space. The MP shop needs to come soon.

Should I feed spare Awilda for awakenings or save them for MP? I assume she's worth 5k.
I'm assuming I should not feed chibi for pluses and save them for MP instead.

What kind of team could use 3x Bikina Gronia? Some kind of janky green attacker system like:
BGronia / BGronia / BGronia / AMeimei / AMeimei / BGronia

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 17, 2015

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Yeah, I'm pretty much abstaining from the normal REM outside of a courtesy roll for a chance at D.Kali until Sumire and the other new dragon girls come out. That's the only reason I'm going ham on this beach REM right now.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
A.Hinokagutsuchi
A.Horus
A.Minerva
A.Shiva
A.Lakshmi
A.Bastet
A.Ceres
A.Meimei x2
A.Ra
A.Venus
A.Hades
A.Neptune

Up next: A.Isis and A.Anubis

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I finished skilling up Hera-Is. I still need skillups from the other floor drops, mainly GBSonia. What's the best difficulty to farm PAD Island for 100% floor 2 drops and decent floor 3 drops during 1.5x and 2x?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Kalas posted:

This is how you get burnt at the stake.

Someone get the pitchforks ready.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
My journey is complete:

Was it worth it? Waifus are always worth.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

Welcome to the shameful whale list! How many rolls?

It wasn't worth it

I had to expand my box to hold all the chibis. I'll leave it at that.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Got a 4th uriel, but of course i was only missing like 3 or 4 cards from that list, so chance of dupes was pretty high.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

two_step posted:

Holy poo poo, UPC just posted this on FB:

http://imgur.com/PYjKSEN

I guess all from running Coin SV. That is a lot of plusses...

Lol wasn't he at max gold before all this? That's a lot of coin SV runs. How many stones did you use UPC?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

ptp posted:

For the record, a Yomi/A Haku system would have a whopping 14 orb enhances and 4 subs with double TPA. Beelzebub would probably also go well on an orb enhance team, as would Zaerog Infinity. Goetia would work on a budget, too. Chibi Haku also has 3 orb enhances.

Ultimately I think Awoken Yomi is going to be a major whale leader, and a Blonia-type trap for non whales.

Did someone say haku system?

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Rangpur posted:

So out of curiosity, what IS the perfect team for Shiva Dragon? 'Cause I looked over my box, and there's an awful lot of stuff I never use.

If you sell any REM cards for MP, I want you post the whole list. When a card you only have 1 copy of gets buffed to be the newest OP hot poo poo, I want something to quote shame you with.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
We should probably have a spreadsheet somewhere of what each person has liquidated for MP. We can shorten it to "Liquid Shame'

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Here's my list:
4x Chibi Hera-Ur
16x Chibi Leilan
1x Fire Dragon Swordsman
1x Shaitan
1x Salamander
2x Red Riding Hood
1x Mitsuki
17x Beach Awilda
18x Chibi Karin
1x Water Dragon Swordsman
1x Snow White
1x Ur-Chimera
1x Sea Serpent
1x Fafnir
21x Chibi Meimei
1x Sylph
1x Dragonette
1x Chibi LMeta
1x Divinegon
18x Chibi Kirin
1x Shining Dragon Swordsman
1x Fuu
1x Genie
4x Chibi DMeta
3x Chibi DQ Hera
1x Chibi Luci
2x Chibi Yomi
6x Chibi Lilith
1x Dark Dragon Swordsman
1x Kurone
13x Chibi Haku
1x Gmable Mage
1x Basilisk
1x Chibi Ronia
4x Ronia
3x Minerva
1x Catwoman
2x Blonia
4x Sun Quan
1x U&Y
3x Hatsume
1x Beast Rider
1x Neptune
2x Green Valk
1x GZL
1x Kushi
3x Bestcatte
2x Grodin
1x Woodbahn
3x Melon Dragon
1x Robin
2x LKali
1x Izanagi
2x LMeta
2x Amaterasu
2x Lemon Dragon
1x Dmeta
5x Grape Dragon
1x Gryps Rider
2x Cao Cao

Final Total: 964k 974k MP
This is with having kept 4 copies of most of the REM stuff. I still have a Blonia and DMeta that I couldn't sell because it would take me over the limit.

Edit: Missed 2 extra Cao Cao dupes I could sell without going over.

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Sep 3, 2015

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

DaveWoo posted:

I dunno, I'm actually considering it. I mean, when am I really going to need an Ars Nova?

When she gets an UVO with 4 prongs.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

how long have you been playing? seems like you got 900k points out of the previous 2 month godfests.

Uhhh I think i hit 600 days like a month ago? I started last year's New Years. Spent that weekend during PC Godfest rerolling into a Horus as a starter.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Sold a bunch of dupes including 2 Grodins and a Christmas Kirin and only 110k MP :(

I hate you. How dare you sell Santa Waifu.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Skyridge posted:

Never got a response so reposting.

They end up being invades of the 5x4 versions of descends

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I switched up my subs and stalled every possible turn and I had enough turns to get all the skills up when I needed them.

However, the answer was still, "No, you need +eggs to make the team work."

Alternatively, probably 2 cascades would have worked, but I got none.

Alternatively, you really could have used an orb enhancer here, since you had a full red board.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Mill Village posted:

Is ultimate Beelzebub still worth having? I have enough MP to buy all the Spirit Stones I need for it.

That would be one of the dumber decisions you have made in life, probably not as dumb as starting to play this dumb game in the first place.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I've been refraining from getting Shiva Dragon, but I've lost all my DMeta friends, who I used last time Batman Collab was around to easy mode farm for skillups. Ugh, I don't want to get the shame dragon just for an easy mode farm team.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Kirito would have the most wonderfully broken AS+LS combo. Like match Light/Light/Dark/Dark for 8x damage with an AS that makes L/D boards and boosts his type's damage by 1.25% or something.

With 4 TPAs since he dual wields, of course.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
God I hate No Continue Challenge Dungeons. Floor 9 took way too many attempts to clear. Had to pray for Dark Absorb on Zaerog (50% = 0%). Light Absorb - Awoken Ra's one weakness.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

The Jumpoff posted:

I wonder if a 6 Ra team would work for push-buttoning Tamadras...

At least 3 of yours has to be awoken assuming you pair with an awoken one for skill boosts. Even then, you don't need 5 Ra =)

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Supposedly, YamaP has already tweeted that Awoken Kirin is going to be buffed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/645161006335832064

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

tzirean posted:

The best part of Awoken Ra is clearing the highest challenge dungeon the first morning they're released and having all week to mop up the lesser dungeons.

The worst part is when you get a 12 combo cascade with Awoken Ra on Hera-Sol without an active skill, and it still kills her from 80% HP.
It's bad because I wanted to knock her below 50% to get a free turn to heal up before eating DQ Hera's preemptive.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Vomax posted:

Help with an A.Ra team please. I typically run with a max skilled LKali and DKali but am never quite sure what to put in the last two spots. Things I have seen used before that I have include Kushinadahime, Sun Quan, SS Isis, Izanagi, Muse. Who are the typical go-tos for those utility spots?

Also, should I use my bubpys on SS Isis or SQ?

SS Isis is not a god. Awoken Isis is the chosen one. Don't use bubpys on either. SQ skillups are farmable from technicals and SS Isis has skillups from multiple collab dungeons.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

130 which I would have if Ronia was loving 6 stars!!!

Get good whaling.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Butt Discussin posted:

What is the best way to farm skillups for Hanzo? I see all these dungeons that have "hanahime", is there a particular few that are best for it?

Watery Temptress. It's a survey dungeon that shows up in the coin dungeons occasionally.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So I need to clear Xuanzang for awoken Haku. How is everyone doing this? I hate cost limited dungeons.

B/G Plesios worked out pretty decently for me. Had to 1 stone it on Dark Xuanzang just because I was a bit short in RCV because of blue dragon subs to heal back all the way from his hits. This was on mythical. I'm sure I that this would not have been a problem on Legend.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Pulled a Akechi Mitsuhide among other things. This looks like a really good dark sub for Pandora and the like. Needs skillups though.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

I think I'm good with my rolls today. That will do game, that will do.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Skillups:
Kanna: 5/30 (Maxed)
Satsuki: 5/16 (Maxed)
B.Meta: 1/5

Need to run a bunch of mythical Wednesday this week for masks. Feeding away masks is so much easier than evolving chasers like with my first Lt.Meta.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Alt uvo hermes, awoken orochi and awoken susano are live in NA

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Ironsolid posted:

Yeah, I just fed 197 + eggs to Perseus because I'm getting REALLY burnt out on + egg farming. I'll end up finishing it at work this weekend, but at work I have nothing better to do unless a server catches fire.

Why did you set the servers on fire? I can't connect to the servers.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Mmm... Them 3x normals. Can't wait for 10x descends.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Ugh I wish Challenge Descends gave 2 sets of piis and not jewels. I'm 1 skilkup short of max on Awoken Yomi. Just need to run Tama Village tonight for awakenings. Only need like 30 something tamadras for everything.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I had to do a double-take when I looked up Grisar's pdx page. I thought it said Psychopimp of Oblivion. Now I wish it really was his title.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

To be fair every pad herder that I've seen lately had 300+ dollars worth of underdeveloped rolls. Too much rolling, too little actual progress.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Shadowshift/teams/#187750

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

DaveWoo posted:

Jesus Christ, that list just keeps going :stare:

My PADHerder is downright tiny in comparison.

There's probably more poo poo in my box than is actually listed there. I'm on iOS and am stuck with manual input into padherder.

• Locked thread