Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

This implies they would ever give Becky that big a push

Someone has to take the pinfall in that match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DJExile posted:

loving seriously

It's a shame he always gets those dumb poo poo gimmicks too because he's always been really solid in the ring when he can just be a wrestler

Reminds me of what Bryan and Vinny always said when TNA had a house show in their area. They absolutely hated Eric Young on TV, but only had the highest praise for his house show work, and plenty of house show reporters said the same throughout the years.

But no, you can't have him as a good, technical wrestler on TV, he's better off being Bobby Roode's little bitch who will wrestle a Bra&Panties match in his Spongebob underwear.

Or become Super Eric.

Or have brain damage, leading to be Orlando Jones's confused not-really-sex-partner.

Or suddenly become super-serious as the leader of World Elite.

Or become a cheap "Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30" parody.

Or be ODB's lover.

Or become a weird hobo searching for Elvis.

I probably forgot a couple of things, but drat did TNA make him do a lot of stupid poo poo.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I love that people are all complaining about the Cruiserweight Division being potentially 'sent down' to Smackdown, when having the Cruiserweights on Smackdown is was pretty much everyone on here wanted to happen as part of the draft anyway.

Also, can't wait for the Smackdown Soarin' Ellsworth at Survivor Series.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Put him in a team with Big Damo and have them face Heavy Machinery and the AOP in a 6-man, 1,800-pound triple threat tag match. The ultimate ring sturdiness test.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Holy poo poo do those spoilers sound awful, apart from the Hardys. Oh, and Cody finally doing something positive by hitting Josh.

But other than that? Davey turns on Eddie as expected, the Grand Title is a joke, and for the majority of the roster you can't tell who's a face and who's a heel.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

HerraS posted:

The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan and Conor McGregor habe better odds than Titus O'Neil

Hey, he's definitely moving up, for the Rumble he was dead last in odds, now there are 8 people with worse odds than him.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/834564716030722048

He just can't stop breaking stuff. At least it's not a ring rope this time.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/837442483286065152

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm looking forward to Jack Swagger debuting tonight, trying to screw with WWE, only for WWE to then sue TNA and force them to blur out Swagger's entire body if they want to air the footage. Alberto de El Patrion vs Blurried Pixel Man.

Assuming ADR actually shows up for the same company two days in a row.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

maybe Plans Changed with the wolves

That would imply that they had any plans for the Wolves other than their standard

"1. Split up successful tag team
2. ???
3. Losses"

method

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

spongeh posted:

so in the end, what exactly was global force wrestling?

Cover operation for a ponzi scheme.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Rhonne posted:

The Bollywood Boys have become a two headed mutant?

No, but besides the 7 men there's also a lone balding wolf in that pic.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Hangman Page defeats Adam Cole

Week three:
RPG Vice and Chuck Taylor defeat the Bucks and Hangman Page. Chuck pins Matt

Can someone explain why Adam Page is still a thing, and why it's not him taking the pinfall in Bullet Club tag matches? He's probably the only guy on the ROH roster that can top Taven as being the blandest, non-descriptive wrestler on the show.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Moose's Slammiversary partner is NFL player DeAngelo Williams. Eli Drake and Chris Adonis attack Moose because DeAngelo isn't here to help

Why would they hire someone like Williams? No run-ins with the police, no drug issues, no strippers hit. What happened to the glorious days of Pacman Jones? You've changed, Impact.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

rovert posted:

It is believed that Bound For Glory is Jeff Jarrett vs Alberto Del Rio.

This will be the setup angle for it:

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/900130870010499073

Can't wait for TNA to gently caress up and accidentally use footage from The Crash to set up a AAA angle.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Cabbit posted:

It's not like he can never hold the belt again, he just can't face Enzo for it. That was the gimmick, right?

That seems to be the case. So, if the cruiserweights (and BRAUN) continue to rough up Enzo after every show, he'll be dropping the title within two weeks and Neville can then face Vacant for the title.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well TLC just got a whole lot more interesting and possibly better.

Finn is wrestling AJ loving STYLES and Roman is being replaced.

...by Kurt Angle. :stare:

Yeah right, as if anyone could believe th-

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/921461747130740736

WHAT THE gently caress?!?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

rovert posted:

Was Saturnye in CHIKARA too.

Has she improved since her Chikara day? Cause from what I remember of Saturyne, she was not very good and pushed way too hard given her skills.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Cross defeated Bourne, the dominatrix gimmick was dropped, and this match was a retape as a result.

Wow, that was fast. I mean, gimmicks can change rather quickly in developmental, but on back-to-back taping days leading to a retape? Must be some kind of record (and one hell of a negative reaction to the gimmick).

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

If you did a shooting star headbutt the impact would be less.

Brock Lesnar would disagree.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Bigass Moth posted:

PWG finally did the right thing and got a fat champion.

Steen, Hero and Super Dragon have all held that title.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Destroy My Sweater posted:

he'll be busy with each individual member of sanity

Finn/Dain could probably make for a good couple of matches.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Wonder what this is about :
https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1019766035719819265

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Can't wait for WWE to repeat December2Dismember by first eliminating AJ and Shinsuke by double-countout due to simultaneous ballshots and in the end having the match come down to Lashley vs Reigns while for some reason Heyman is ringside, shaking his head in disapproval.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Your Parents posted:

pentagon will be called octagon and get an MMA gimmick and they'll just pretend there isnt already an octagon

Then the real Octago will show up at WWE headquarters and threaten people with a loaded gun.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Aesop Poprock posted:

Is this dude’s gimmick “eat it dirtsheets!!!”

I’m not familiar with his posts outside of this thread but all of them in here are basically that

Pretty much. For years, for every prediction of his, the exact opposite came true. Then he finally got some news right (so that his success rate went from 0.000% to like 0.005%) and now he's just a generic dirtsheet hater.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Jubs posted:

Doesn't Raven always end up turning on Dreamer?

Yes, and then Dreamer will cut a sobbing promo about how he thought this time Raven had changed.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

Why would those guys listen to a Doctor Who one off antagonist like Scurll?

So that when Marty's contract with ROH is up, they'll turn and beat the piss out of him.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Very JBL-esque hair on Cena there.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I like that new stable, I'm sure ROH has this planned well-

quote:

Ring of Honor TV taping
Atlanta, Georgia at Center Stage
Results courtesy of PWInsider.com

1. ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes defeated Colt Cabana and Chuckie T. Trent Barreta missed the taping due to a family emergency.

2. Tracy Williams defeated David Finlay.

3. Bandido pinned Mark Haskins.

4. Silas Young pinned Eli Isom to earn a future ROH TV Title shot.

5. Marty Scurll, Brody King, and PCO defeated Corey Hollis, John Skyler, and Josey Quinn.

6. Kelly Klein pinned Rochelle Vaughn to retain the Women of Honor Championship.

7. Nick Aldis pinned PJ Black to retain the NWA Championship.

Juice Robinson announced his new Lifeblood stable with Bandido, Mark Haskins, David Finlay, Tracy Williams and Tenille Dashwood.

8. Shane Taylor beat Luchasaurus, Kenny King, Rhett Titus, Flip Gordon, and Chris Sabin.

9. Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas won a squash match.

10. Cheeseburger, Eli Isom, and Ryan Nova defeated Griff Garrison, Marcus Kross, and Slim J.

11. Madison Rayne defeated Jenny Rose and Sumie Sakai.

12. Juice Robinson, Mark Haskins, Bandido, David Finlay, and Tracy Williams defeated Jay Lethal, Jeff Cobb, Jonathan Gresham, Dalton Castle, and Flip Gordon.

Well, okay then.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Sting's backstage at Raw

Just to wish his friend Ric Flair a happy birthday, I mean what could go wrong?

Oh my god, Arn Anderson hasn't actually been fired, this is all just a big set-up for another Horsemen beatdown! RUN STING, ARN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOUR!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Big Huski Boi posted:

Ishii is great because one time I was drunk and couldn't remember "Stone Pitbull" and kept thinking his nickname was Rock Lobster.

Ishii coming out to the B-52s would probably kill a lot of his badassery. Then again, if he were to ever wrestle for DDT...

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That surprises me. That tweet made me think he was leaving WWE altogether.

He probably saw that WALTER was successful in his request, tried to the get the same deal (only work NXT UK and live in Germany) and was successful as well.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DM Punk posted:

He was doing commentary. I think Brian Cage not being there hurt. I just don't understand the Disco stuff at all. I can't imagine who thinks this is a good idea.
Glenn Gilbertti

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

He did dress like the Mountie and do Canada shtick that time.

How can you mention that segment and not post the video of him and Bryan trying their hardest not to corpse? Shame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxK4b1mHXXI

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

MJeff posted:

Chuck Taylor can get all the wins he likes, he WILL NEVER GET TO SAY poo poo ON AEW DYNAMITE!

I mean, the spoilers don't mention it, but maybe he at least got to say poo poo on Dark. Then again, Nick Jackson would probably personally edit it out before the show is uploaded next week.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Santina will definitely be in it.

Even if they eliminate him in less than a second it's still a terrible idea. Which is why it'll happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if the plan is to have Santina/Santino the fastest-eliminated competitor in both the Men's and Women's Rumble. Wouldn't achieve anything for anyone other than Vince getting a laugh out of it, but that's the norm anyway, so.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

In Brodie's case you can probably also say that he 'only' got the title shot because he was a big name that could work the Corona tapings and wasn't involved in another major storyline like, say, Kenny, Hangman or Jericho. I doubt he would've gone straight for the title if he had his debut under normal circumstances.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

How the gently caress do you book a 4-man 60-minute iron man match to end with a partial tie?

Then again we should probably be happy that they didn't somehow find a way to end this in a 4-way tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

Yea a Serial Killer proud boy lookin dude lol

Don't forget they also have the recently returned pedo, because as Smackdown has shown people who are real-life pieces of poo poo that should be suspended or in jail clearly make for the best faces.