Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Can we go back to women crushing watermelons with their thighs?

Cause that was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

I hope this thread goes better than las-

never mind

You change your mind about the ladies with the watermelon crushing thighs yet?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think what gets me the most about Hillary's strategy is that she realized how to use people's distrust in politicians for her own advantage. Just fly under the radar, and let the media eat Trump alive. This is a HORSE RACE after all right?
And when she gets on the debate stage, well poo poo that's like 20 years of pent-up Republican hatred unleashed on a man who cries when people look at him funny. Like every loving thing Republicans did basically molded her into the perfect candidate to take them down. And they used up all their ammunition. Now the best they can do is CLINTON FOUNDATION and HER HEALTH. Clinton barely started on taking down Trump and his campaign.
This entire election is like the culmination of Hillary's origin story which is like the beginning of the Pokemon movie.

Paul Ryan: We were trying to create the perfect politician. We had our successes with the Bush and the Reagan. There were some...missteps...

*smash cut to Mission_Accomplished.jpeg*

PR: But we kept going regardless. Our opponents were our punching bags. Sex scandal, e-mail scandal, accusations of corruptions, all valid tactics. All to find the perfect stratagem for the ideal.

Trump: TRUMP!

PR: He is unrefined, but he will achieve greatness...

PR: Yet...little did we know...that through our testing, we forged something new. Something we could not strike down. Something we never seen before...

*giant pantsuit cocoon smashes through ceiling*

*cocoon explodes to reveal Hillary*

Trump: TRUMP? TRUMP!

*MAGA hat followers charge Hillary*

Hillary Clinton: Let me tell you...about cookies...

*Holds up her hand*

*curls it into a fist*

*MAGA followers' chests explode*

Follower #3245: Thanks...Obama...

*Hillary starts walking toward Ryan*

Mike Pence: Now hold on one moment! American people, do not forget about the negligence which led to Beng-*stops as Hillary knees him in the balls*

Trump: TRUUUUUMP! *attempts to punch Hillary*

*Hillary gives him a withering look*

*Trump crumples to the floor, tries to cover his face but can't due to tiny loving hands*

PR: *collapses against a wall* We tried to create the perfect politician...

*Hillary stands in front of him*

*Raises both hands*

PR: ...and we succeeded.

*Building explodes into sky-piercing pillar of light*

---

*MAGA hat falls to the ground in front of rubble*

*hat crushed underfoot by pantsuited leg*

Yeah. Suck on that, Denesh D'souza.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Anderson Cooper is gonna be the debate mod for the VP debates, right? If so holy poo poo

EDIT: ah right it's Elaine Quijano. Who is she? I dunno much about her

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Sep 2, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Easy mistake to make.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

who cares about emails?

old people thats who.

did Clinton take selfies with muslims? thats what we should really think about. thats what pseudoscience says mellenials are concerned with

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm gonna wait till the 10th of September. If Clinton doesn't make a move then, something is wrong.

CelestialScribe posted:

Trump manages to pass the first debate without incident

:laffo: LOL NO. Dude there is no way Trump gets through the first debate without stirring some poo poo. It's all he knows how to do.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The dude in the back needs to stay out of PR photos. He has an extremely punchable face.

Rick_Hunter posted:

I've seen enough GoT to know how this turns out.

threesome??

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I was reading an old thread which had links to Freep. During Obama's 2008 election, they realized that Obama's victory was inevitable and cold reality set in. At the time, one freeper concluded

quote:

The GOP brand is badly damaged IMO.

But look at the bright side. We can only improve.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

hahaahahhaha

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Good.

god what a garbage person she was

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hey let's talk about actually funny poo poo!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/coulter-rejected-these-jokes-before-bombing-at-rob-lowe-roast-she-does-not-understand-humor-or-joy/

Ann Coulter came onto a Comedy Central roast to try and promote her lovely book and bombed hard. Noted "She was technically at the age of consent" actor Rob Lowe had to swoop in and save her, despite the roast being about him.

The Iron Rose posted:

Yes! Nuclear disarmament is terrifying to me, as it should be to everyone.

Using nuclear weapons will never be a rational action. Maintaining them for the purpose of threatening their use is a rational action.

Okay admittedly this is pretty lol too
How does it feel to literally be a Metal Gear villain?

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Sep 7, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You guys are forgetting that white people are incredibly thin-skinned. So even the McDonald's of insults is enough to send them into meltdown.
Like you see how we already get Trump voters go:
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/774490259337936896

Completely outraged, no self-reflection, utterly tone-deaf

Zophar posted:

Basket of Deplorables is a really good wedge.

This is exactly it. She's getting republicans to go "well I don't really like her but I'M NOT RACIST and Trump is...kinda is...fuuuuuuu *pulls lever for Clinton or at least Johnson*"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Just as a reminder, while Trump will never be elected. If he is and if he died, the world will say hello to President Mike Pence; George W Bush perfected

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

Anybody "worried about Hillary's health" and using it as an excuse to vote for Trump is just too much of a chickenshit to admit they just want Trump to win. Grow a spine and own your vote, assholes.

That is kind of the unspoken statement isn't it? Anyhow, it's pneumonia. :abuela: will prob be fine after like 3 days.

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

If Trump fainted in the heat we'd all go crazy about it.

That's true, but allow me to offer a counterpoint: Donald Trump fainting in the heat because he was too busy screaming about how Mexicans are rapists is funny as gently caress. Hillary doing so while giving a speech on 9/11 is just sad.
Like real talk, if McCain fainted like this I'd feel bad for the guy. Not cause SARAH PALIN but just cause he doesn't seem like a bad guy. I'd have a beer with John McCain. Even when he's giving the republican rear end in a top hat policy speech, he was still presidential and affable. Trump is not.

To be fair, I wouldn't pity Romney either. Dumb motherfucker is so out of touch he'd probably catch the bubonic plague somehow.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

NathanScottPhillips posted:

Everyone calls Trump the fascist when we all know for a fact Clinton sabotaged the democratic process using backroom deals in order to cement herself as the nominee. That's fascism by its purest definition.

Trump is a monkey wrench I want to throw into those gears rather than let the machine continue on for another 8 depressing years.

Holy poo poo are you an 8-bit rereg? Your posting is :shobon: as gently caress

hobbesmaster posted:

In other words we don't know who would be running a Pence presidency until he nominated a VP?

Say what you will about dubya, he never talked casually about biking people on the campaign trail.

I was gonna say that he'd be the perfect puppet for the GOP's dipshit policies, but now that you mention it, yeah! That too.

VV Also accurate.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Sep 12, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Clinton is going after Pepe. Reddit is having a loving meltdown about this attack on their Nazi frog.

Just when I thought I was through the looking glass, another one forms and I smash through it.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

#TrumpTwitterarti with a blistering Response:

Use the word uppity. Come on. You know you want to.

Or should I say, hwant to.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Это не язык жесткий мой друг.

I think you're going for трудный, товарищ.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I feel pretty retarded even typing this, but is there any reason at all that I should take Hillary having pneumonia as anything more than sometimes people get sick?

Nope. Not at all. Not even for optics reasons.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Cthulhumatic posted:

I hope Hillary just disembowels Trump during the debate. Literally.

I dunno man. I think she'd probably come off as "shrill" if she did that

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean they're not wrong

can confirm

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Okay Hillary needs to get in gear cuz I'm arzying.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Bernie also lost in a close race. Sure the DNC had its share of fuckery (lol tho welcome to all elections ever) but Bernie also had his share of flaws and Clinton has more relevant experience. He did well, but she was better. She would have won without the DNC.

That's that.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If everyone in this picture was Metal Gear SURVIVE'd out of our dimension the world would be a better place. c/d

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Platinum was wrong that Hillary would use a giant microwave satellite array to fry SanFran.
In reality she would use it to fry NC

But I guess then there wouldn't be a video game if that happened. "She fried NC? Wow. Harsh. Ah well, that's politics"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

People taking pictures with famous people??

Why I never!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Sorry to interrupt the circular firing squad but I think Hillary is a cool person when she doesn't have to be a stonewoman politician. Does anyone know if Hillary drinks beer?

Cuz I'd have a beer with Hillary :beerpal:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Lord Hydronium posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok2g6M4wTeg

The best part is, I'm pretty sure this was created as a negative ad.

Hot drat mi :abuela: stole my vote, but now I think she stole my heart :love:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

climboutonalimb posted:

Where are the debate drinking game rules posted?

Can you still feel your fingertips? Keep drinking.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

and childrens books about cats

seriously

livin the dream

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Inferior Third Season posted:

wtf is this? Did the first one end on a cliffhanger where the audience was meant to believe that God died?

Also, lol at not mentioning Clarissa Explains It All in her extensive list of projects.

Oh my friend, come with me, I have such sights to show you :keke:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

wowee we all make six figures doing this.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Why is he doing this? He's gonna be nailed to a cross when Trump inevitably screws the pooch.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

But isn't Milo "one of their good ones"? What did he do to lose their good graces?

EDIT

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

The Daily Stormer is, as their name indicates, a neo-nazi rag. Milo Yiannopolous is part Jewish. You may draw your own conclusions from this.

ah.

huh.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The star citizen pledge model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Trump welcomes the Playmates in New York and pops a bottle of champagne to kick off the New York stop. Trump then pours it over the Playboy bunny logo.

:siren:USPOL OCT FRONT PAGE GIFS IN THE MAKING! :siren:

• Locked thread