Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Sup y'all. I'm ready to watch some NBA basketball and see Paul George and Myles Turner throw down some sweet dunks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Athanatos posted:

Why is the Pacers not #BoomBaby

Thank you!!! I am so disappointed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dale Ouise posted:

Games should be decided by a dunking contest if it's still tied after 5 minutes of OT.

I like this man.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jesus loving Christ. There's nothing else that can top that picture. It's glorious.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sorry Dirk. You're a cool dude and all. I was happy when you owned D-Wade and LeBron in the Finals. But you're getting thunderdunked on by Myles Turner tonight.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Sry, tonight the Pacers run into a superior defense. The mummy will prevail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrstxuicZk

Hahaha this is awesome. But the Pacers will win.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Libertine posted:

Sounds like your were the victim of an illegal screen
I will see myself out

I laughed.

Twice.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I could make a mint if I had a shirt printing company with all the demands that SAS and TFF have for shirts.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Millions of little kids in Africa grow up thinking Ryan Tannehill is a top ten QB

My good deed is done then.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MourningView posted:

Some of us have been excited about Myles Turner for like two years!!

Utah was so close to having him instead of Lyles. drat you Larry Bird :(

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit: Psssssssst, MV, it's me. The Butler fan with bad opinions. I finally bought an avatar and I got a new name. :wave:

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Oct 27, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Trust the Process guys. Soon the 76ers will be a Top 4 seed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

CRAIG!!!! NOOOOOOO CRAIG!! It wasn't your time!!!!!!

:911:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rick posted:

I had nice seats to the Lakers game tonight and have come to the conclusion that Nick Young is blind and is playing basketball like Daredevil via sonar.

Yeah but Daredevil would actually make baskets...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

alansmithee posted:

Nick Young's actually been shooting really well this year. He's been a real solid player.

Haha yeah I know. I was just looking at his stats for the last game. I think he scored like 4 points.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

Hold the phone, you're saying you're not going to watch football because of shitheads and then you cheer the team owned by Michael Jordan?

Trying to understand Parm is like trying to study the Joker. Nothing ever makes sense.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

The last time I watched Isaiah play he torched my team to the tune of 40something points. The next day, in anger, I rode a roller coaster that he could not ride due to height restrictions. I then remembered my promise to myself to bear no ill will toward others and voted for him out of his respect for his skills.

:perfect:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

My vote:

Triple Double Russ
Fear The Beard Harden
Shook Durant
Cousins
Davis

PG
Embiid the Lover
Wall
IT
King James

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I always crack up when he grabs his arm the second time. poo poo is hilarious.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao that's awesome. I loving hate Dunleavy.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Son of a bitch...!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Did he answer the most important question though? Is he back????

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

McDermott is 25 already wow.

Well yeah, he was in college for like 8 years.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

straight up brolic posted:

https://twitter.com/Sixers/status/820063722861305856

this guy is unreal.

needs to do a nusr_et seasoning parody imo

Omg I think Embiid is my favorite player now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Please don't make fun of my dad.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jack's Flow posted:

Beautiful.

Yep, he's the problem. Courtney Lee. The dude leading your team in 3-point %. Better bench him.

They can trade him to the Pacers. We have this gently used Rodney Stuckey...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Well it'd be cool for the Pacers to roll out a lineup of Teague/PG/Melo/Young/Turner, but then I think about the lack of defense outside of Turner with the addition of Melo and I just cringe.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Make it happen, Knicks.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hqg2vp2

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Femur posted:

What's going in Indy pacer fans? is PG making the All-stars? I've have not heard anything talked about them outside of PG's few quotes and some early Miles hype this year? how is the new coach working out for yall?

I'm 10 hours late, but I'll comment anyways. They're mediocre. On paper they have a good squad imo. Only glaring need I see is a SG to play over Glenn Robinson III and moving Monta to the 2nd unit. I'd still love for Bird to re-sign Lance when he's healthy (I think the Pelicans released him cause they need bodies).

Bird has really pissed me off with hiring Nate McMillan though. That guy is the most lackluster coach I've seen in the past 5 years. He's like the Tony Dungy of the NBA. He has no business being a head coach. Sure the team can put up some points, but they can't play defense to save their lives. And above it all the one thing that really gets me is that Bird came out and said that a new voice was needed in the locker room because the players were tuning out Vogel. Then he goes and replaces Vogel with another voice from the same coaching staff. Beats the purpose imo.

ScooterMcTiny posted:

PG is absolutely an all star, without him they're a 10-win team. Myles Turner is the future. Nate McMillan is exactly who we thought he was. A lot of roster turnover coming into this year, it's kinda a dumpster fire. The George Hill-Jeff Teague trade looks like a bust even though Hill is injured again. 7th seed first round exit feels about right.

I still like the Hill-Teague trade. The team definitely needed a true PG that can attach the basket. Hill had no killer instinct when PG was there.

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jan 18, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul Zuvella posted:

The sneaky guy that I can see the 76ers offering the Max to is actually Gordon Hayward.]

And they probably will throw money at George Hill too.

The 76ers would definitely be my 2nd favorite team if they had Hayward and Embiid.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I didn't catch what he said here.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

He was telling Kanter don't say what's up to his bitch-rear end

Lmao I love Russ.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Sorry for all the typos, I'm getting eye surgery in a few days and can only sort of see

Are you getting a bionic eye? That would be cool.

In all seriousness though, good luck!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's going to be exactly like this but it also scans for upcoming artists I can promote in the new gallery space I'm building in the ruins of the pontiac silverdome and it will revitalize tony mitchell's career by allowing me to project a beam of light that directs him to precisely the right place on the court

I'm jealous as gently caress right now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Do you think Obama will play in the celebrity game now?

drat I sure hope so!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

From reddit but I'll ask it here for fun. Find out when the last time Rajon Rondo shot a FT? When was the last time he made a FT?

If I'm doing this right.

Last FTA - 12.16.16 vs. the Bucks
Last FTM - 12.06.16 @ Pistons

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I would love Gallinari on the Pacers, but I don't think the Nuggets are wanting to move anyone aside from Nurkic. Well...maybe Faried.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul Zuvella posted:

What part of Crabbe is attractive, now?

It's definitely not those ears of his!!!

I'll see myself out...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Pacers sent Joe Young and Rakeem Christmas down to play in the D-Leage Showcase to show them off for trade bait, but they both kinda looked like junk. I'm not sure what assets the Pacers have at this point.

We have this slightly used Rodney Stuckey. Lmao

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rick posted:

This is beautiful. What is Durant doing?

In the words of Russ, being a shook-rear end, bitch-rear end nigga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Who is the starting 5 for all-time bad form jump shots?

pg:??
sg:??
sf:Shawn Marion
pf:??
c: Noah

Leandro Barbosa

• Locked thread