Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I feel like there's some sick subconscious poo poo going on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

alphabettitouretti posted:

We'll get the piss tape the same day the David Cameron pig gently caress photo is released.

I take comfort in knowing that probably half of the male politicians today had to mimick sexual acts with dead animals at some point of their education cursus.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Uuh that's not what I get :confused:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

He always forgets to spray tan the bags under his eyes

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Avirosb posted:

I just don't get it though.

Why orange?

It's because he only uses his friend's Steve Hilbert poo poo tan products which happens to make you orange

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I hope that the EU occupation force does some real nation-building with our roads and schools and other infrastructure; and gives us free and open elections.

Only after all the obese people are put in fema forced labor camps

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deN8wWgXBOM

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Avirosb posted:

Like the orb, we've come full circlejerk

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Every other parent I know kisses their young children on the lips but whatever you say dude maybe it's a cultural thing and can vary regionally :shrug:

I can probably count on my fingers the amount of time I've seen parents do this both locally, abroad and in various media, and it always sends shivers down my spine.

If every other parent you know does this it means you live in a really creepy place

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

locally
ˈləʊk(ə)li
adverb
1. with reference to a particular area or one's neighbourhood.
"I shop locally wherever possible"

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Where is your locale

Wedontkissourchildrenonthemouthistan

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bardeh posted:

how is it that his daughters are both really good looking, but his sons are complete troglodytes?

counterpoint

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Piss tape real?

It's real in my heart

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

You mean Argentinians.

First mentions of French gardians date from the XIIIth century

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never got the appeal of paying millions of dollars to basically live in a hotel, particularly in one branded with a name internationally recognized as faux-luxury.

Nouveaux riches are notoriously stupid and it's normal to part them from their money

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's hilarious how trump was born into wealth but he still acts like the most gauche nouveau riche ever

Pretty sure he was never taught the value of work and money, nor did he teach it to his children

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

well why not posted:

Trump is 100% distilled nouveaux rich taste. Just make everything gold and expensive as if that would fool anyone with any taste or culture.

A good president for the US

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SlipkPIe posted:

From a Facebook discussion about Alex Jones

Is Aaron holding a realdoll in his profile pic?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Do you think the absurdly long tie thing is some sort of 80's "power business move" atavism like the toddler handshake? I mean at this level it has to be something he's choosing, presumably he has a body man who can tie his tie to a normal person length.

It's the same reason people with small dicks like big guns and big cars

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

this wouldn't happen if baseball players had guns

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Odd that this likely act of domestic terrorism is already being called the result of mental illness itt.

It's actually the result of great mental clarity

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

quote:

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Random Stranger posted:

I've passed by hundreds of copies of this thing lingering on shelves for fifty cents. Sadly, the people buying it up are probably too stupid to realize that they are playing one of the worst games ever made.

They are not buying it to play it but to display it. And maybe pray to it too

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

For info most fans of the US in Europe (you know those guys driving pickups, joining country dance clubs and wearing cowboy hats) all have confederate flags because somehow they believe it's some kind of "true American cowboy" flag.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The existence of Ameriboos is unsettling. You should not dig in our culture, you will find only sickness and death.

It's mostly 50+ y/o unemployed and fat people so it's not a great loss.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

I found it was hilariously bizarre how in Germany country music is really popular and they are obsessed with cowboy themed stuff.

Cultural Appropriation!

It's everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mHUXXya2s

quote:

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 6, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6_ckWZCHW4

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
every
loving
day

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I wonder what Trump looks like without spray taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :stonk:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Find a post where I say pizzagate was real

Snatch Duster posted:

Pizzagate is real. Gay libs want to teach toddlers about consensual sex. Please let me suck your balls

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

moosetoucher posted:

I dunno what was up with these guys who pooped in your car park, but travellers are one of the most vulnerable, targeted and oppressed groups in europe today.

It would really help if they had more respect for the places they stop into. I lived next to a place where various groups of travellers regularly stopped and half of the time they would turn the place into a garbage dump, destroy stuff which were in the way of their motorhomes and basically acting like they were persecuted because there are rules to follow when you live in a place you don't own.

Respect goes both ways.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
This POTUS job is really much more work than they were all expecting

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

TRUMP: But the Bastille Day parade was — now that was a super-duper — O.K. I mean, that was very much more than normal. They must have had 200 planes over our heads. Normally you have the planes and that’s it, like the Super Bowl parade. And everyone goes crazy, and that’s it. That happened for — and you know what else that was nice? It was limited. You know, it was two hours, and the parade ended. It didn’t go a whole day. They didn’t go crazy. You don’t want to leave, but you have to. Or you want to leave, really.

These things are going on all day. It was a two-hour parade. They had so many different zones. Maybe 100,000 different uniforms, different divisions, different bands. Then we had the retired, the older, the ones who were badly injured. The whole thing, it was an incredible thing.

Macron invited Trump specifically to flatter his ego and impress him, and lol, it worked.

By now every leader worldwide knows how to handle cheeto jesus. Just call him a good boy and give him a treat

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
So I suppose since you have no law preventing a senile and insane man from owning a gun in the US, there's also no law preventing him from being president?

Sad

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Imagine four Trumps on the edge of a cliff. That's how covfefe works

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

XMNN posted:

I don't know why but the thing that's sticking out to me is that he doesn't know the difference between Napoleon and Napoleon III

He thinks Belgium is a city.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Obsidianheart posted:

The president is alarmingly unfocused and nonsensical.

Trump has ADHD

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

are we talking about illegal aliens?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

reminder that this is his official WH portrait and also that he thinks he looks cool and tough and not idiotic in it

There was some issue with the color balance giving him a weird orange hue so I fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

woa so this why he only wanted eye level shots on that one crap movie?

obviously

for someone so thin-skinned he surely has nice goiter