Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Welcome.

To Die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I like seeing people as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Baloogan posted:

I actually really liked the old thread because you could press the ? on any poster to see their election day reactions

My car wouldn't restart after I voted that day, I had to walk home.

I shoulda known.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

yeah it's literally not a big deal, or a deal at all, unless you are a goony spazz

The only thing I can think of is maybe that kid sucks. He is carrying around a camo backpack and has a varsity marine jacket, so maybe she picked that cause everything else about him sucks and she just snapped.

Otherwise it's a baffling tweet by a madwoman.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
gently caress you Milo

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I hope everyone leaves Ohio

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

shovelbum posted:

I don't understand why teachers betray their class and essentially pay their own salaries (already insultingly low) back to the owners like that.

1: I mean, you can't really run a class if your students don't have good things. Teachers usually care about their students, and they want them to do well, so they'll spend their own money to update their worksite because they care.

2: If they DON'T do this, instead going "gently caress you I'm not spending my goddamn salary to update my worksite, that's your loving job management" they don't look like they're sticking it to the man, they look like they're refusing to do what's necessary for their students.

3: With no one to have their back on this, they're not... really in a position to risk looking like bad teachers.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

my mom asked me to explain milo yiannapolous

help, goons?

He sucks.

Just tell her "he sucks, mom. He's fuckin' poo poo, mom."

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

Isn't the administration simultaneously anti Semitic and pro Israel? How does that work?

Welcome...

To dailystormer in the past few years. They like ethno-states recently, and Israel isn't only an apartheid militaristic theocracy, it's also an example of a right wing ethnostate. If The International Jew would all be in one place, they have an easier time with them.

Also the target of ire is normally muslims now, who are the undesirable underclass that will rise up and destroy civilization if given a chance.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Why is this thread title so dramatic

Is it all finally over

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lmao @ ICE arresting a soccer mom at her kid's game while letting a giant piece of poo poo like Milo go free

I can no longer think about ICE without remembering that picture of an agent who was balding, had grey hair, but had a plate carrier and a keffiyeh as a scarf

What a goddamn badass operator, deporting single mothers. It gets hot out there man.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Baloogan posted:

you do realize taht the left whinged about milo for 2 years and the right owned him in like a week because they homophobic

Why yes, if the people who employ you turn on you, you tend to lose employment. This is very astute.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Pellisworth posted:

gently caress tom cotton

is pretty much every republican getting grilled like this at their town halls because it's great

squirm motherfuckers

My rep won't call a town hall

We protested at his house

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Leviathan posted:

40 lights years is relatively close. but we should prolly try to go to mars first for the relatively paltry sum of 200 billion dollars

Yeah, that's even like 4 jumps on a bad ship.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

Kansas officials just voted to sustain the gov's veto of the bill which was supposed to raise back the taxes.

:frog:

I thought they overrode the veto?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Al! posted:

completely unrealistic

that's not his daughter

Melania isn't even at the white house

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Oh.

Kansas is going to die.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Augus posted:

why are people talking so much about the president!? :qq::qq::qq:

I've stayed away from politoons for so long I no longer know who that is, but based on the tiny hands trump and the fact that the reporter looks like he hasn't slept or shaved for a week, I think it's less "Why won't people stop talking about Trump" as much as it is "Holy gently caress this loving GUY"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Leviathan posted:

i'm still baffled why ppl aren't ddos'ing the poo poo out of breitbart and all these sites err day

I donno either. Partially cause the kind of people who used to do that stuff agree with those sites now.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Nichael posted:

This is hosed up. I don't really know where we go from here as a nation, or how we attempt to rectify this.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

if you are not playing forged alliance forever I don't know what to tell you

I skipped over it when it came out, but I bought those all for me and my friends a little while ago and started playing it

and holy gently caress

You have not PLAYED an RTS until you've played SupCom. Goddamn.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

There's no difference between the cranks and the gatekeepers, there is naught but madness here

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

So when is Milo Yabbadabbadopolis speaking

He's dead now

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

C-Euro posted:

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government? I get that Republicans are, on paper, the party of small government, and I get that there are SovCit types out there who want to live in the woods and not pay taxes and not be told to do anything. But this is like me going into a job interview, saying "I'm just gonna goof off all day, except for the times where I'm deliberately racking up business expenses and divulging trade secrets to anyone who will listen" and getting hired anyway.

Am I missing something besides "lol nothing matters"?

Cause Trump's an idiot, he hired him, and the republicans who have any reservations about this are too cowardly to do anything about it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

bro pair loves making GBS threads on people who have no power to do anything

I've spent 8 years hearing how Obama can't actually do anything and a goddamn idiot shows up and blows everything he did up and we're still talking about how he cant do anything

Come the gently caress on let's just stop pretending politicians don't have power

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

pretty sure the majority of schools that use these programs are from rural america so good job guys, you did it

There's a rural school district I helped give winter supplies to the kids of that had I think 80% of its students on free/reduced. Rural areas are poor

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

it's just like democrats to have the answer staring them in the face and still insist on being losers.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

The Brown Menace posted:

this phoenix needs to get the gently caress back in the ashes

Phoenix shouldn't exist.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I'M SO MAD

THOSE ARE THE TWO WORDS YOU CANNOT SAY TO US

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/GilR/status/835635285467725825

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

He NEEDS those BIG MACS

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Aurubin posted:

If you all had voted for Boris Todbringer instead of Karl Franz then Archaon wouldn't have blown up the world and forced us to play Age of Sigmar.

Like Archanon wouldn't have actually just gotten blown up by cannons if it was a fair fight.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Aurubin posted:

Games Workshop rigged Storm of Chaos.

No, really.

Yeah I know, Chaos got shot by cannons and they COULDN'T DEAL

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

W.. well done? And american? And he always gets it?

Man what the gently caress

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

him getting Truck Stakes well done was A Thing before his election as pissgod-emperor

Yeah I know. I don't really like steak so it didn't hit me like this.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
What kind of person calls food/eating unimportant

It's literally one of the most important things for humans to do, it's the foundation of so many rituals and bonding experiences, humans care DEEPLY about when/what/how we eat things and what they taste like

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Evil_Greven posted:

This is a perfect opportunity for a new cooking show:

Force cooks to make poo poo the wrong and most boring way, watch them suffer until only the most depraved remain.

... yes.

Yes. I want to see this. Yes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

More people showed up to Buffalo's airport in a snowstorm when we heard trump's EO than these jokers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

he'll probably vote trump again in 2020

No he won't. He's a union man who phonebanked for Dems his whole life. But he lost his house and his whole life after a company he worked for offshored. He worked his way up from a Janitor to be important at some insurance company and then they laid him off, and he started to get a bit of a stable life for himself at his job in Rexnord. He voted for Trump because he said he'd keep jobs like his here, because he was scared of having to recover from losing everything again. He's got kids in college. One's quit and the other's scaled back.

He calls the people who are taking extra money from the company to train their Mexican replacements scabs. He says this: “We told the Mexican people if you’re making $3 an hour and somebody over in Vietnam will do it for $1.50 guess what, you’re going to be in the same line we’re in.” Which means he understands that capitalism is a non-stop race to the bottom. He was duped, like a lot of people like him, because Trump said they'd stop a nightmare they've been experiencing for years that no one else seems to care about.

Of course he isn't going to. Trump profits off of stiffing guys like him. But he's had to rebuild his life twice already, and the only drat person who said they were gonna try and save him from doing it a third time was an idiot who didn't mean it.

• Locked thread