Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Whoa lol like...page number 1 checking in lol I'm the number "1" poster you might say!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Basically all I do these days is read and post in trump threads.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Turdfuzz posted:

u wasted ya drat time

If I could start all over I'd just waste it again.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Ramadu posted:

lol did zdr cave to the low energy losers complaining about the thread being too big and lagging their shitboxes

Yes, but the shitbox is the database server.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Hey can we all get gang tags for our favorite page numbers?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Thanks, I really enjoyed all the funny numbers on this picture.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I feel like we're doing a great job getting this thread warmed up for when Trump! does some stupid bullshit tomorrow.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ArmZ posted:

he's right though (that hearing more about white people is exhausting, not the other thing)

Hey I have an idea; what if we had a candidate who was likable or perhaps had human-levels of charisma?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Weeping Wound posted:

in two words or less, please describe your feelings about Trump

No Puppet.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It actually makes a ton of sense that Trump thinks being organized is the political equivalent of cheating.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Solarin posted:

sure but can you explain the ed balls thing?

People like typing "balls".

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The confederate flag is a universal symbol of treason and racism. Any citizen found with one should be executed by the state.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Wow, this guy must have had incredible economic anxiety!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I looked those ambassador guys up and 1 of them died in 2015 and another was the ambassador to Turkey who was assassinated by the handsome guy in the museum.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

That's 78,000 a year which is like the 70th percentile for US households.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MadJackal posted:

verifiable facts and plain old numbers.

Facts? Yes... I remember something about there being facts!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Brother Friendship posted:

What if red states owned themselves so hard by being in power that even the GOP base is like 'Hey, wait a minute now!!!' and solve this hum dinger of a problem of why their lives suck so loving much.

Republicans are masochists and their suffering will only encourage their base to be even more depraved.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Hey when is that dilbert retard going to go rambo like he promised?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

That DICK! posted:

I watched an anime - "attack on titan." Pretty good.

Can you recommend anime to me? I really liked "spirits away!" and Cowboy Beep Beep.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Oxxidation posted:

Black Lagoon
Samurai Champloo
Space Dandy

Ok. Now we're getting somewhere.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Oxxidation posted:

black lagoon is basically a big sweary bang-bang HBO crime drama, except it's anime so it also has a submarine take out a helicopter by ramping into the air and shooting a torpedo at it

samurai champloo is cowboy bebop with swords

space dandy is what happens when the director of bebop somehow acquires unlimited money and gets every major anime artist and director to contribute to his wacky space adventure show (the answer is this)

Oh sorry I thought you were playing along with butchering the titles I didn't realize those were real and now I'm not interested in them.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I like how they couldn't say "natural color" so they had to get more.... technical.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

It's like we used up all the hope in a hope-orgy when we elected Obama in 2008 and now we live in the alternate reality in an RPG where there is no such thing as light.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Goddamn leftists really like eating their own

The main problem is that the republican's extremism has caused everyone who isn't evil/retarded to be in one political party. It's hard to have a cohesive political movement when your party is somehow supposed to glue together groups like:

1) People who who believe capitalism should be extinguished
2) People who believe Hillary has human-esque charisma
3) Young people
4) People who believe young people are worthless deadweight

It's pretty much an unsolvable problem with a 2-party system.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MariusLecter posted:

Time is a fixed set of perpendicular lines collapsing into each other till there is one line left and that is when time seizes to exist in our perceptive capacity

Actually it's as consequence of heterogeneous concentrations of energy and it stops when we all get Low energy! enough.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If they weren't completely retarded they would send a different memo to each staffer and then it would be trivial to know who it was.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

blamegame posted:

hell yeah we're still in nixonland

Carter skipped though because he was "sick" but also everyone else from the WH did too. Reagan skipped because he was shot.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Man, being a politician would be great if it weren't for all these darn constituents.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

cumshitter posted:

yeah but if you want a gold investment plan youre probably better off buying tinned food and bullets becaue they will be more useful in the future hellscape youre imagining

Wait, do you have a plan like that because that sounds like a good investment.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Do you want a bunch of Australian terrorists running around??

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Nichael posted:

sorry, I only read r/incel

Oh nice, hey what's the reddit for people who claim they're volcel but everyone knows they're incel, asking for a friend!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Vladimir Putin posted:

This makes zero sense. Increased spending and more commitment from allies? Wouldn't increased allied spending lead to less spending from your own military?

Yes, that would cause less spending on military force abroad, but Trump wants the budget for domestic military action. How are you going to round up every immigrant without a crack squad of storm troopers?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

zegermans posted:

Breitbart is still beating the drums of mass deportation force and they control the President

speaking of which Fat Boyle is going to have a one on one video interview with Trump today or tomorrow.

Current Overton status:

Right = Brietbart
Left = Rush Limbaugh

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Schnorkles posted:

if spicer was the one leaking everything I'd do a few lols

This actually makes sense. You leak something and basically write all the questions at the press briefing and then have prepared answers that play to your desired messaging.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bethamphetamine posted:

It wouldn't have mattered who you voted for. Bill Clinton got in on the Crack Baby scare like every other politician. a decades long dog and pony show of both parties denigrating black people and declaring premature black babies genetically inferior and the black community as a disease.

Everyone in the 80s and 90s had economic anxiety.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Has anyone ever read a fact check article ever?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

euphronius posted:

Cops go after suspects , not criminals

Slight difference

So you're saying that all we need to do is pass a law that makes being a suspect illegal and we're good to go?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Good morning traitors. This is probably old but so am I!

This is the best one yet.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Trapezound posted:

There's no way they (for whichever they) would be that stuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you can't trust Timothy J. Phelan who can you trust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bethamphetamine posted:

oh, what could have been...

This is a huge opportunity to release some ironic merchandise actually.

• Locked thread