Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

C'mon baby, I'll suck your diiiiiick for some leaks...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Drone posted:

At what point did decorum finally and truely die within the Republican party? Ford?

Edit: It's Lincoln isn't it.

I'd argue Eisenhower.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Ramos posted:

Two person nuke system and a long chain of command. It's not going to happen.

Guys, it's not the end of the world. This is standard FBI stuff, just on a tighter clock than normal and with more public viewing since they're the center of the whole Russian thing. Matters are being worked on, you can all stop panicking now.

Unironically, thanks.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Wark Say posted:

I forget, who is the ghouliest (most racist) of them all? Sessions or Gorsuch?

Gorsuch is just a bit of a generic conservative. I'm not convinced that Sessions isn't a lich with a confederate flag as a phylactery.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

My senators are Franken and Klobuchar and I want to bake them cakes with "I LUV U" written in frosting on them. That's not weird, is it?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

The weird thing is that you haven't sent them the cake already. :colbert:

All of my representatives are awesome (House Rep is Ellison), but I sometimes feel a little sad that I don't get to angrily yell at an rear end in a top hat congressman in a town hall meeting. Then I remember that it's better than feeling vague guilt for living in Bachmann's district.

My rep is fuckin Paulsen :negative:

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

business hammocks posted:

Isn't the issue with this race that it shouldn't be remotely close, to the point where +10 for a republican there is a warning sign for tight races later?

If I was a GOPer and I didn't win by 20+ I'd be making GBS threads myself right now.

EDIT: Then I'd suplex Robert Costa.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

To be fair, the only reason we haven't seen or heard from Kelly is because of her non compete clause in her contract.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Gifts to the president valued at more than $375 become property of the National Archives. The President has the option of purchasing them back at fair market value or they may also apply to have them transferred to their Presidential Library after their term.

Obama must be super excited to finally kick back and start Witcher 2.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Ekster posted:

Is there even a single Trump family member who isn't stupid/insane?

I'm optimistic for Tiffany and maybe Barron.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Also he was definitely a Trump voter and it's not like he's stood up to his base yet.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Paul Ryan's district is neither a poo poo hole nor very red.

It's in Wisconsin, so it's definitely the former.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Tilted my head to the side trying to understand this. Nope. Got nothing.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

My hang up is what the hell does Hannity think he'll even get out of this, I mean, does he expect Colbert to do anything except laugh at him on his own show? Like, it took Colbert a year to troll Cheeto Benito into namedropping him and as far as I know he hasn't even really done anything remotely related to Hannity and he's trying to get into a slap fight with him.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Part of me wants to send this kid a copy of Yotsuba vol 1.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Bubbacub posted:

During Obama's 8 years, a total of 16 for White House officials, and 70 across the entire government.

And I'm guessing each and every one of them were given a special report on Fox about "horrifying corruption in the government"

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

The show on ABC, Agents of SHIELD, did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkjeVPWPZ0

They also cited alternative facts and furniture shopping later in the arc. Agents of HYDRA fuckin' owned.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Dexo posted:

Bruh that show was not loving around lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CRmnhd9X8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCl2ww6JJxA
Not in the slightest.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Party Plane Jones posted:

Arby's has some good rear end fries potato cakes though.

Also their horsey sauce is like crack.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Obviously everyone has their favorite local pizza place. But what is the best pizza chain?

It's Papa Ginos for the North East.

Personally I like Papa Murphy's. Otherwise Toppers or Pizza Luce is pretty great. Is Pizza Luce just an MN thing?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Has a sitting president ever been primaried? When did that happen? When was the last time someone seriously tried?

I don't believe it's happened in modern times, google-fu says that Pierce got primaried by Buchanan, because lol early 19th century America. The other four times were done to VPs that ascended because POTUS was either assassinated or was Harrison.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Don't you need to be convicted of something before you can be pardoned, at which point it doesn't really matter because the president is removed from office when he's convicted?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

Serious question. I know everyone makes fun of the whole piss tape thing, but even if such a thing exists, does anyone think that it would hurt Trump's popularity with his idiot supporters? Moreover, would someone as shameless as Trump give a poo poo about such thing being leaked (no pun intended*)? Trump will scream FAKE NEWS on Twitter, and his mouthbreathing followers will defend his depraved act by arguing who among us hasn't been involved in sexual urine play at one point in our lives.

*okay, maybe a little intented

They would just claim that it proves how fuckin' alpha he is.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Terry Crews was decent on Newsroom then he up and disappeared for no reason. gently caress The Newsroom.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

....let's be honest: Who really wants a lawyer who works with a client like the current POTUS who is largely considered inept?

No. Because even Conservative judges on the Lower Courts have already said he's blown his own orders out of the water with his own tweets and claims. I doubt even the most conservative judge on the SCOTUS is going to ignore obvious pretense of what Trump and his allies say versus what the order says.

Counterpoint: Pile of poo poo masquerading as a SCOTUS Justice Samuel Alito.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

So much for the tolerant lift.

:wow:

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Covok posted:

Lex Luthor is more eloquent than this :colbert:

Not if he's the new lovely movie version.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

They're dunking on her for him getting into a slapfight with Khan.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

"YOU DIDN'T ASK ANY OTHER DEPUTY PRESS SECS ABOUT THI-"
(everyone at once) "Yeah, we did"

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Medullah posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871899511525961728

Well I wanted to go to bed but why do I feel this is the beginning of a fun night...

:laffo:

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What is going on with his neck/chin

He's an increasingly fat old man who thinks that exercise is a bad bad thing.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

hanales posted:

How could he have anyone from watergate, wouldn't they be ancient/retired/passed away?

BAH GAWD THAT'S HILLARY'S MUSIC!

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

skylined! posted:

ah yes, us! weekly, the journalistic juggernaut known for in-depth reporting and absolutely not selling out every single moralistic and naturally good element of society in the name of dollars spent by the karen handels of the world at the checkout counter

us! weekly, most commonly seen alongside print media displaying headlines such as 'elvis alive! and loving the corpse of princess diana!' and 'kanye...pregnant!?'

how could we possibly have seen this coming

Hey gently caress you I needed to know why the Flip or Flop couple's marriage exploded.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

No Butt Stuff posted:

And what she's looking for in a rebound.

Apparently the architect they have on half their episodes. Something new needs to happen I'm too bored.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

I expect nothing from Comey. I expect everything from the babyman in chief.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

mcmagic posted:

He's still gonna do nothing.

Deeply troubling if true...

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

There Bias Two posted:

He literally just said this.

Not even watching the hearing. Book me, Vegas.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

:vince:

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Harrow posted:

So does Trump have something on Christie, or does Christie just hero-worship him as the big tough strongman mob boss he wishes he was?

I think it started as part of his ever continuing attempt to gain more power and spotlight time (see: that one fuckin' video of him forcing himself into a hug with two guys in a skybox), but it kinda eroded into him just being in too deep so this is all he has left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Rigel posted:

They would have to completely destroy the filibuster.

And if McConnell does that, then the second Dems take the Senate again we enter 10000 years of unimpeded liberal darkness, right?

• Locked thread