Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
new one? but the forum is dyin, cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ages posted:

what did you guys do I was away for 10 minutes?!

i nutted in the thred sorry we had to get a new one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

silentsnack posted:

I'm constantly baffled by how stupid people are, and they still keep limboing under the bar now matter how low it goes.

when will this "will shakespeer" apologize for writing his disgusting "play" about mr trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

have they come up with a better reason than "we should be friends with Russia" yet? cause that's the only reasoning I've heard so far

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lady you think that might be a sign of his intelligence

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it makes me mad that people think Trump is dumb just because he thought president was exactly like the apprentice

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dairy Days posted:

then how come i routinely come across them asleep in the lobby when i go to work

method acting

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Yinlock posted:

there's also a few "theresa may is autistic" theories being thrown around but an autist would actually be way better with numbers

in the thick of it universe theresa may would pretend to be autistic in public for the rest of her life

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh ok. im glad that guy turned out kinda cool.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/876206042937524224

lmao owned bitch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/876166575069569024

lmao the president is taking lovely adverts about how he's totally honest

and of course he just wants money

his face looks like he's making GBS threads so hard hes about to cry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol drat I mean about as I expected but still

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ya really blew it Megyn. some people are just more fit to talk about white santa

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Agrajag posted:

vets still garbage for supporting trumpism

votevets is a liberal organization

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/876550361955389442

theres not much weirder out there than the guy who is just so thirsty for daddy bill

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

loooooooooool

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The more subdomains you have the more legitimate it is. It's like peer reviewed papers. More words= Real

only if theyre the best words

also im sorry for my not emptyquote i should have known better as a veteran poster.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dude

this happened like two days ago.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/876905144469913600

rip to a dumb moron

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sean was never great at his impossible job, but if Trump hadn't forced him to go out that first day and scream at the press about crowd sizes SNL never would have gone after him like they did, and thus Trump wouldn't hate him so much.

yeah they made him into a public joke, the guy everyone in the country knew as "the spineless dude who will say any retarded thing" on literally day 2 on the job

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Nichael posted:

I think considering what Huckabee kid and Spicey deal with, they do okay. I can't imagine having their job (but mostly because I have a moral center and compassion for my fellow human beings).

Isn't Spicey essentially getting a promotion though?

like the guys who get promoted to the roof on silicon valley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Probably so now there's the possibility that Trump tweets blaming Obama for the kid being dead which HOO BOY THAT'S A 24 HOUR NEWS CYCLE RIGHT THERE

lol it'd rule if it took trump 2 days to thoughts and prayers the navy guys who died in the ocean and took an hour to sound off on the dead guy who thought he could just do a quick north korea trip.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BREAKING: Trump executive order to double the price of childcare, with profits going directly to the trump organization

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

AMERICANISM NOT GLOBALISM IS OUR CREDO

lol ya I remember him spamming that as if it was anything but the emptiest of empty fluff

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Millionaire TV Man lecture-scolding everyone about the value of manual labor while also bemoaning the existence of unions is perfect.

wish Woody Guthrie were alive to write a song about Mike Rowe, that'd be a banger

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Joementum posted:

still not as bad as the post-Pinkerton albums

the new weezer single is honestly the shittiest thing I've ever heard, worse than Beverley hills

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

uber is gonna make a cool movie i think

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

just impressively constantly missing the point

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the violin required for this is undetectable by even the most powerful microscopes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i tried playing ck2 but tbh i have more fun watching other people play it (well, the highlight reel anyway) than playing it myself. that learning curve is something else

I played ck1 for about a zillion hours and it took me a good four or five to figure out what made ck2 work. paradox games are the best/worst

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jazerus posted:

no way

it was interesting and is better than ck2 in a few minor ways, but is also a million times less accessible

wait for the summer sale and buy ck2 cheap

ck1 is waaaay simpler. or maybe ive got some rare autism that only works for that game.

ck2 is a lot better once you get the swing of things though

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

although one time I turned the African nation of Nubia into the kingdom of Jerusalem and only restarted the game out of fear 50% of the time when the seljuk Turks attacked and I haven't been able to do that in ck2 yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/877685223130972160

blatantly corrupt prez who hates poors so what

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf9g102WlBM&t=1770s

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why apologize?

gently caress it, man. go buck wild

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/878341009393958912

this means that jb sesh III perjured himself again, right?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Nichael posted:

I like how they're continually moving to ever more right "news" sites, and toss the last one in the trash for being too cucked. That's a good trend.

Turner Diaries News will be the only trusted source on the right in a years time

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

lol remember when alex jones said trump knew was he was going to say before he said it

that was before trump got on infowars brand smoothbrain supplements

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what a lovely candidate. id absolutely vote for the death party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jiminy

• Locked thread