Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SKULL.GIF posted:

what will we do if the forums close

I follow only like 2 of you guys on twitter and only one of you on steam

R/somethingawful
/b and /pol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Significant Ant posted:

what is ur guys opinions on the duders at rhizzone

They're 💯 serious and their version of Communism is no less deadly than Guyovich's. Still a fun forum though.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

FourLeaf posted:

i thought the stock market is getting higher every day because they keep hyping themselves up over the massive tax cuts they think are coming. if the tax cuts fail like the obamacare repeal did what are the stocks gonna do?

Our masters will punish us for being bad subs in the involuntary findom that we call life.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

jerry seinfel posted:

Is he mad because scavino made everyone know tillerson called him a smoothbrain idiot

Or is he mad because something big n bad is coming

Both inshallah

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Exxon purchased his seat, same way DeVos bought hers.

Yeah, but DeVos is actually getting some use out of hers.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

i really enjoyed the story I heard on the radio wherein DeVos offered to mentor a child in the Grand Rapids public school system by taking that child entirely out of the public school system and putting her in private school.

She's seriously the worst. We can fix the Priutt poo poo, we can't fix four years of aggressively making people less knowledgeable.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

After she "mentored" this child by completely removing her from the public school system, she used the episode as an example of herself working within the public school system.

😱 that's actually the worst

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

It's really hard to understand the motivations of someone like that. Why is he putting so much work and time into taking away people's healthcare? It doesn't benefit him at all. He already has more money then he can spend in what's left of his lifetime.

Is it just sadism?

Hatred keeps you going as well if not better than empathy and kindness.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Yinlock posted:

"in response to the usa's unprovoked attack, the ancient guardians of Iran awoke from their stone tombs and are slaughtering U.S troops with their deadly talons and fire breath. "I can't believe General Kelly would launch an attack like this" said Supreme Commander Trump, "

are they dragons or statues?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

BeOSPOS posted:

what time does tillersin and/or Kelly resign?

it's friday so sometime between now and midnight eastern time

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Typo posted:

holy gently caress what the poo poo

he's actually dying isn't he

Sooner the better, him and Thiel.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Vertical Lime posted:

that reminds me

how come he's picking sides in the escalating columbus day culture war

(re: columbus is a good man)

He hates First People as much as he hates every other minority.

Ah, first Ed Balls of the new thread.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Oxxidation posted:

it's a nice summertime dish, which is appropriate because it's a balmy 82 degrees in loving OCTOBER

Explaining to our grandchildren what snow was is going to own.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SpaceGoku posted:

north koreans were experimenting with irony by ironically blaming america in the same way you or I might ironically say "thanks obama" in response to a minor annoyance

the clear-eyed leadership of eternal comrade kim jong un recognized this as a highly dangerous practice, and banned the use of irony for the safety of his people

Humor is counter-revolutionary and bourgeois comrade.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Internet Webguy posted:

mcdonalds learned from the nes classic and realized that pissing off nerds so they complain non-stop online is the best way to advertise nowadays

probably also had a hand in making the delayed last season the highest rated comedy on tv right now

a friend of mine who is otherwise mostly sane melted down about this poo poo and it's incomprehnsible to me

i like rick and morty thought this was a good season but part of life is avoiding falling for marketing like this mcdonald's stuff why the gently caress would you encourage more of that kind of awful poo poo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Rushi posted:

i recently saw someone explain sovcits in this thread and it was like buckets of warm energizing honey just being dunked over me ceremonially taking in all secret bank account same name all caps globalism :,)

sovcits are the best, the truest expression of global patriotism

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CheeseSpawn posted:

Frisky Dingo never gets enough love these days.

It wasn't as good as Archer or Sealab but those are pretty high bars.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Butt posted:

Cool, very excited about being at war with everyone forever

A year or two, max. The global collapse will lead to an unexpected ceasefire that segues to an uneasy peace and back to the status quo as our great grandchildren reach for the stars, united at last in the firm belief that global connectivity was a mistake and only the isolation of deep space will allow us to build a true society.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Kitfox88 posted:

heirs should get enough for relocation to where they want in the us and low grade housing and then the rest should go to victim's families and healthcare costs :peanut:

lol at the idea of the government being able to take your money (unless it's drug-related ofc) after you die, we stopped the death tax for a reason

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

He did a rear end in a top hat specifically to cause more consternation among the kind of people who are going to tweet an.

Ed Balls bless us every one and protect us from grammar Nazis.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Calibanibal posted:

Skeleton is evil, which is why I deliberately weaken mine w/ calcium deficiency

Yer skeleton is your bony buddy and I'll not hear such slander.
*rattle rattle* mofo

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Resistance!

Going to get a twitter specifically to tell the President he sucks. 2017 is weird.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

liberals r dum news 2 me

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

You heard about the latest Henson outreach album "Pastor of Muppets"?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Calibanibal posted:

Oiled and ready for squizzer's hot sixer

noice

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i dont understand?

If you get more replies than likes u a scrub

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dapper_Swindler posted:

drat. wouldnt that be normal for him though?

Nah, Russia
Ed Balls

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

same except owlbears

You'll never finish wizard school with that attitude.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

why, is dr owlbear gonna proposition me and threaten my grade if i refuse

loving the mascot is a rite of passage, Low Wis high Int the school motto, and dr. owlbear isn't just the Illusion majors having a laugh

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

my favorite thing about rothsbard is how abortion was wrong but if i, as a parent, tell my baby im kicking him to the curb because he cant pay rent thats 100% cool

like the baby is transgresisng against me because it cant pay me rent and im free to spray it down my driveway with a high powered hose. obviously i would never do this because its in my rational self interest to sell th ebaby on the baby market

if you raise the baby specifically to harvest its organs at their freshest this is okay because the baby owes you for the resources you expended

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

eonwe posted:

hennessy is god awful

I can taste it just by seeing this picture

triumph of brand(y)ing over the human spirit

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

juche avocado posted:

can some1 pls neg my poz trump

ss has some questions they want to ask you mr juche

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol, tailor made for "THE LIE-BERAL MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS VIDEO, CLICK HERE TO WATCH AND ORDER ONE TRIPLE DRIBBLE BACON CHEDDAR SLOP BURGER"

I would like to hear more about this triple double bacon cheddar slop burger.
What kind(s) of slop are we talking here? Kosher/Halal slop or?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

We would have been better off if we lived in the Onion's version of reality, frankly.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

pathetic little tramp posted:

Have any democrats tried just running ads like "Do you really in your heart of hearts believe that over half the country is selling baby parts? Do you really honestly believe that? Come on. Jesus Christ."

They have not. Because they know the answer is yes. Forcing Americans to confront their own historical shortcomings has never and will never be a winning strategy.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

mormonpartyboat posted:

what if i not only believe that but i want to encourage it

welcome to the DSA

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Vertical Lime posted:

don't you love how espn is on it's way to being megyn kellyed

yes, if destroying professional sports is wrong then I have no desire to be right

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

jerry seinfel posted:

im a baby parts vendor. i pay higher prices for baby parts from adventurers and have a stock of baby parts that scales to the adventurers level

*carefully positions basket over your head* It's all mine, finally I can build the mega-baby golem of my dreams!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I honestly forgot all about that baby parts bullshit and I'm so loving mad it's about to become A Thing again.

What am I even hoping for at this point?

A world where people who try this bullshit are roundly mocked and kept away from any power or indeed sharp objects as they're led away to the re-education camps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

he's so fat. like let's ignore every other thing wrong with this, that dude's belly has actual waves of fat washing across it when he lifts his shirt.

• Locked thread