Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Nix Panicus posted:

I would like to express my formal support for the Palestinian people and a sincere hope that the IDF fails at every task and the Israeli state collapses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

if I was a skyscraper in New York I wouldn't tempt Allahs's wrath

George w bush: 😅

mags
May 30, 2008

Al! posted:

.........kind of wish trump was still president........

the monkey paw tries to curl but there is no ironic downside

mags
May 30, 2008

30.5 Days posted:

lmao come on

no one??

mags
May 30, 2008

ughhhh posted:

Pretty sure d&d has spent more time talking about how awful it was that white girls in dreads got killed in a rave than any Palestinian that got bombed or murdered.

that’s because d&d is racist shithole much like Israel and America

mags
May 30, 2008

ranch or cool ranch

mags
May 30, 2008

keep punching joe posted:

Dunno about that Americans got pretty wild around about September 2001 and would say all sorts of evil poo poo all the time, on the TV, in newspapers, on these very forums.

my dad didn’t want me to wear my chemical brothers shirt because he said the font looked “arabic”

mags
May 30, 2008

Buttchocks posted:

500 people got shot at an American music festival and everyone forgot about it a week later.

firearms are the leading cause of death of American children :911:

mags
May 30, 2008

Nonsense posted:

i would not trust anything out of Iran written in english.

mags
May 30, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i'm skeptical that hamas will be able to shoot down jets, but let's see what they got from ukraine

Israel flies f-35s so the problem will take care of itself

mags
May 30, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

if you put people in a loving concentration camp, when they do get out the psychos will come with them. same as in any war, that's part of why its bad folks!

https://youtu.be/GMo5s2nV0gg?si=SCyCqQovv42l-sGg

mags
May 30, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

I sympathized with the slaves until Nat Turner's rebellion. That's when they lost the moral high ground.

John brown wasn’t a saint

mags
May 30, 2008

Honest Thief posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1711372666660176380

The EU is barely a project aligned with its values anymore

the “values” were a lie the whole time

mags
May 30, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

long boring lovely post, didnt read, death to israel, long live palestine, i pray for the destruction of apartheid and zionism. from the river to the sea palestine will be free.

:same:

mags
May 30, 2008

ben shapino posted:

Cspam finally got a bloodlust thread they can feel good about posting in. Congrats

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

mags
May 30, 2008

thom fartmann

mags
May 30, 2008

Mister Bates posted:

the primitive savages could not have figured out 'if we launch a whole lot of rockets all at once the interceptors will not be able to shoot all of them down' on their own and must have been told this wisdom by an outsider

“what if they have a lot of rockets?”

“shut up”

mags
May 30, 2008

Al! posted:

not even arguable at this point

someone will try!!

mags
May 30, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

anyway stereotype please use your six hour break to study and learn, and perhaps grow

he will not do this methinks

mags
May 30, 2008

new axis just dropped

mags
May 30, 2008

watch Biden start a loving war

mags
May 30, 2008

circling my neighbor’s house with gasoline and striking a match while giggling in self defense

mags
May 30, 2008

no way that dude leaning over him isn’t catching a whiff of stale piss and poo poo

mags
May 30, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

And MSNBC now has a Congress man on saying how the solidarity demonstration for Palestinian in Times Square was in support of terrorism and demanding universities not ban any pro-Palestinian talk or gatherings :laffo: it’s all just so transparent

hell yeah I support terrorism loving badass

mags
May 30, 2008

loving disgusting

mags
May 30, 2008

twitter/x translation keeps failing: via google

“#East_Breaking Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip: 4 ambulances were targeted in the Abasan area, east of Khan Yunis #Breaking”

mags
May 30, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

Is there an acceptable way to talk about AIPAC controlling politics? To liberals I mean.

genuinely, without antisemitism and supported by evidence, but they will still call you a racist nazi while applauding real ones

mags
May 30, 2008

mcmagic posted:

I don't think your typical liberal likes AIPAC anymore.

conservatives are liberals too it’s a partisan split over how the state should maim and kill

mags
May 30, 2008

Zodium posted:

that's right.

the possible outcomes seem to be:
- no out way is found, and israel genocides the palestinians.
- some way out is found, and israel ethnically cleanses palestine.
- israel is defeated and apartheid is ended by force of arms.

the core's material support for the former two outcomes and visceral opposition to the third is, at this point, essentially indistinguishable from nazism.

mags
May 30, 2008

Hatebag posted:

and it's not even like rich people truly want the world to be horrible it's just that they want power at any cost and there's a finite amount of power so more power for me is less power for thee. and it turns out that eventually means huge portions of humanity living squalid, mean, little lives so that some psychopath can turn himself into a techno-lich and rule a bunker full of slaves in a ruined world

now I want to play shadowrun again

mags
May 30, 2008

Stringent posted:

IK edit delinking embedded nws

https://twitter. com/ytirawi/status/1712084897072881935

surely the American president will denounce this genocidal behavior and call for deescalation

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:32 on Oct 11, 2023

mags
May 30, 2008

PhilippAchtel posted:

Yeah this about sums it up. And liberals are so smug and magnanimous about the second option.

it worked for america and we’re still squeezing the natives of this continent out of existence

mags
May 30, 2008

Hatebag posted:

people in the ufo thread were saying it got abducted by ufos because they watched a blurry 30 second video of orbs rotating around the plane that surprisingly turned out to be fake. people love believing crazy bullshit

i don’t think we can digitally insert simple geometric shapes into cgi footage of a flying airliner

mags
May 30, 2008

a pro genocide pope calling for more violence in the holy land, unprecedented

mags
May 30, 2008

Decon posted:

Yes when someone says civilian death and terrorism are bad they definitely mean that they crave more of it. I'm very rational.

I see you are beginning to understand American history. well done

mags
May 30, 2008

lol wrong post quoted

mags
May 30, 2008

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

lol

mags
May 30, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

mags
May 30, 2008

DelilahFlowers posted:

Modern Video Games queuing up a ban for the Palestinian before going back to watching IDF hospital bombing montages

ppj nodding vigorously from mod hell (discord)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

ben shapino posted:

30 days isn't enough imo

stfu