Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Doctor Jeep posted:

please tell me this isn't about the queen
anything the queen has or does is majestic just by semantic necessity of being a majesty

she majestically wipes her majestic rear end after doing a majestic poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

gonadic io posted:

She literally does not though
the queen’s majestic crusty bumhole

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

TACD posted:

the queen’s majestic crusty bumhole
mods make this my username tia

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

from each according to his ability

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Zeroisanumber posted:

So I guess Labour is gone. The Greens any good or are they all hung up on hippie bullshit?
I thought the problem with the greens was that they’re transphobes

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

https://twitter.com/milkgapes/status/1495932322427949069

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Lostconfused posted:

On the one hand sure, on the other hand Putin did put out a video where he said that he would gladly show Ukraine what it means to go all the way only a couple of days ago.
saucy ;-*

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

gonadic io posted:

It's not like they are going to openly say "no it's fine, white refugees are okay with us".
that’s pretty much what the news is saying though

https://twitter.com/non_philosophy/status/1498000420815396872

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

you can tell he's electable because he's got that permanent "ah gently caress I've shat myself" face

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Ukrainian refugees to earn double Nectar points on the first £100 they spend on qualifying purchases

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jel Shaker posted:

didn’t someone do a study and found out that our politicians are much more racist, islamophobic and generally hateful to the public and refugees than the public at large
our politicians are more racist, islamophobic and generally hateful to the public and refugees than skeletor, dr doom and megatron put together

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

tbh if you’re in the commemorative queen flag business it’s a smart move to start getting them made now before the rush

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

keir caught loving a microphone with a weird gross stain at the bottom of his shirt again I see

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

https://youtu.be/1m9SsNxbZxM

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Bot 02 posted:

Also technically all quotes are invented
thats deep who said that

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Sorry, not pro child sex abuse, just against prosecuting it
ambivalent on child sex abuse, ambivalent on the causes of child sex abuse

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jel Shaker posted:

dunno he’s already such a non entity that there’s just going to be a greyed out squiggle where his name is in the labour leadership historicals
there’s already a greyed out squiggle where his human body should be

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

i dunno I remember settling in britain in civ and it’s like five tiles big. gently caress that

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

you ever have such harsh post-nut clarity that you straight up quit your job?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Zeroisanumber posted:

Boris is more puzzling. His public persona is a dolt and he walks around looking like an unmade bed. I do not understand his success with many, many women.
lots of women like custard though?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

piers morgan gets his own news show and everyone else gets to ignore him, sounds like everybody wins here

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

i dont know what youre talking about i was referring to this

https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDWAVE/status/1522650007798644736
no no, he did a poo-licy!

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

90s Cringe Rock posted:

non-findable toddler

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

going to be real poetic when parliament burns down from lack of refurbishment

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

if you’re voting out the queen you’d better get a loving wiggle on mate

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

My ISP wouldn't connect so I went through a proxy (Czech server). Not sure if rt is blocked from UK?
Yeah RT was one of like two or three sites the UK required to be blocked by every ISP by the most recent authoritarian law

https://decoded.legal/blog/2022/05/internet-service-sanctions-changes-to-the-uk-sanctions-list-and-an-open-letter-from-ofcom

quote:

For these purposes, internet services provided by TV-Novosti include rt.com; internet services provided by Rossiya Segodnya include sputniknews.com

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I propose we all go outside once a week to Clap for Climate

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

as a normal english man i love to eat spotted dick and look at kids

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

i was expecting laughs and instead i’m sat quietly waiting for death again

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

i've been saying it for years, whatever you think of the royal family we can all agree that the queen has done politician, save britain decline.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Tom Smykowski posted:

Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle

These read like a toddler made them up
gonna start phrasing my steam achievements like this so everyone knows how important and cool I am

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

if that’s including flights it’s a pretty good deal

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Do the brits have a cutesy term for a binge drinking session? Like a floofy slosher or a livvy tester?

Aside from "Tuesday" that is
I don’t believe the concept of non-binge drinking has ever been seriously considered

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

it’s a good metaphor because the plank at the back ensures the door will never be opened

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Looke posted:

“mistaking” my AirPods for a suppository

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

“molluscs and trilobites” includes most MPs so I don’t really see the contradiction

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

oops! whoops! we’re still cool though, right?

https://twitter.com/laotianrockrat/status/1542121116059271171

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Gripweed posted:

Is the Labour Party well positioned to take advantage of the Tory's weakness?
there's still a reasonable chance keith could resign basically by accident, yes

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

genericnick posted:

I mean remember when they asked Boris what his hobby was and he said it's painting boxes? That has to be some Eton perversion.
probably a weird posho euphemism for loving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Horseshoe theory posted:

The Tory constitution seems to imply otherwise:

As far as I can tell, they'd need to amend the party constitution to let BoJo be re-nominated in the current leadership election.
he didn’t ever say he’s resigning though