Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

The Alpha Centauri posted:

isn't there suppose to be a census start in the next month? lol

Yeah, I'm looking forward to having a census worker deliver Covid 19 directly to my door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Number... gone? Problem solved!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

Warren will 100000% endorse Biden

Thought she didn't like Biden very much, though.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Hatebag posted:

Yeah i was thinking about this awhile ago. Alien society could also be run by sociopaths who just want more victims to oppress lol trimp!

Ye Wenjie did nothing wrong

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

There absolutely were

This kind of expectation was fairly weak and short lived iirc

democrats think up some really dumb poo poo sometimes!

I think that was solely an invention of Haberman and her social circle.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

what is his global warming policy proposals ? what is going to do with medical coverage ? how is he going to handle the student loan crises ?

He already did handle the student loan crisis. Students weren't paying their debt, so they got BAPCPA. Take that, sonny! Nobody borrows from CITI and welches.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

literally untrue tho

lmao

Next you're going to tell me he's not the son of a Welsh coal-miner...

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

the popes toes posted:

Saudis are planning to pump the gently caress out of that poo poo, cratering oil prices, to finally tumble the already bankrupt coughing Iranians. That's the plan. Oh did I say tumble? I meant tump.

The 80s are back!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

seems bad that we can save the economy by accelerating global warming.

I don't think they're trying to save the economy.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

nope, he'll just continue not collecting the taxes hahaha

1 easy trick to destroy Social Security! Boomers love it!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

it’s going to be a white supremacy screed lmao

With a dash about the importance of bailing out failing real estate empires.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

serious comment I can’t believe this fat gently caress has basically had nothing gone wrong for 3.5 years or so before this

Yeah, the Iran thing looked bad but then they all got coronavirus and died.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

smarxist posted:

do we know any goons who've had corona yet?

I think there's a gangtag you can get once you have it. Not sure if it is free or if Lowtax is profiting from the pandemic.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Oh man, thought the writers gave up on the war plotline, interested to see what they're planning.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

how close would this half trillion have gotten us to implementing m4a?

Given that M4a is a savings on the existing system... there's no need to throw the trillion at it.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

K9 posted:

he's definitely infecting them all intentionally

If he manages to infect all the health insurance CEOs and megacorp CEOs, I will consider voting for him instead of Biden.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

not just here. "Epstein was murdered" videos were going viral. it was a huge thing. for like a week or two and then more dumb poo poo happened.

Heck, someome keeps spray-painting "Epstein didn't kill his self" in my kid's school's playground. "

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Goon Boots posted:

Is that not true?

Yeah, I've been posting in nitrile gloves and am n95 mask for weeks now.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

I Mean how crazy is it that a federal agency just infected thousands of people lmao

Not really? Oh, you mean accidentally. Yeah, I guess that is strange.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

NofrikinfuN posted:

i find myself in a unique hell where i am stuck riding out the apocalypse with someone who told me she wanted a divorce

also i have no idea if i am having high anxiety because of this fluoxetine because i dont have a baseline for pandemics

Hmm, seems like she's misunderstood the meaning of 'social distancing'.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

emfive posted:

oh look dude I'm not even Italian and that's seriously triggering

e: in the old-school goon parlance, YOU DO NOT DO THAT

Then how do you get it to fit in the pot, smart guy?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Hardon Crime posted:

thats loving embarrassing

I'm reading The Archaeological History of the Ancient Middle East because I am creating a custom table top game based on roleplaying against a backdrop of the fall of Sumeria and the rise of the Akkadian empire in circa 2400 BC

Nerf Lugal Zaggesi

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Der Meister posted:

why does bankruptcy court continue

lmao even scotus adjourned

Let's just say there's going to be a lot of work coming for bankruptcy lawyers.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

cumshitter posted:

id rather be homeless in america than a king in europe you foreign piece of poo poo!!!!

Be like Emperor Norton and do both.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Cumshitter, no!!!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Yeah this was pretty much a given. Bet they'll get a tax holiday too to do it.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

My girlfriend's cult mom (literally she grew up raised in a cult lol) has told us she received her first Trump cheque last week.

I'm not sure if she's just so overwhelmed that she's gone bugnuts loving crazy, she's lying to save face because she told us Trump was going to be doing it, or what.

Might be a tax refund? All the articles that talk about it us a stock photo of an IRS refund check so I can see how someone might make the connection.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

neutral milf hotel posted:

good idea but let's see the ghouls in the Congressional Democrats block it

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

eric ciaramella posted:

Bernie Sanders has had a twitch tv account for like 4 years. Biden is still working on it. lmfao the party is domed.

Why bother? Biden has already done everything he needed to do.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Soy Division posted:

yep it did although it usually didn’t go to full fdic takeover, the fed would arrange some shotgun wedding to another bank over a weekend instead

actually there hadn’t been a bank failure for a couple years until last year and then there were several failures in the last few months...hmm

WaMu got seized and gutted like a fish, though. Lol.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

I want to know more about this:

Looks like a model of a yacht's keel.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Everyone I know hates her bc she opposed labor protections for sailors during the big Puerto Rico hurricane

Remembering sailors is Trump's thing.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Dismantling the Jones Act is a pro big business move with big impacts to labor and national defense, popular support for it in PR is extremely misguided and not really based on any evidence. Cabotage or no cabotage on the US to PR run, imported goods will always be more expensive on a small island. Get rid of that legislation and you open the door to inland flag of convenience shipping at foreign wages and that's a stones throw away from visas allowing immigrants to work under the wages of their home country ashore.

Every court should watch with jealousy any encroachment upon the rights of seamen, because they are unprotected and need counsel, because they are thoughtless and require indulgence, because they are credulous and complying, and are easily overreached. They are emphatically the wards of the admiralty; and though not technically incapable of entering into a valid contract, they are treated in the same manner, as courts of equity are accustomed to treat young heirs, dealing with their expectancies, wards with their guardians…

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

lmao why make it a rebate

I don’t understand

So the IRS can administer it. Also if it's a rebate, it's explicitly nontaxable. It's not the worst, as long as it's fully refundable and doesn't need to be paid back through some overly complicated scheme *cough cough* premium tax credit.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Goddamn I would party with that skeleton

Good news!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Rah! posted:

don't forget that the navy has confirmed the existence of UFOs that don't follow known laws of physics lol

fermi pissadox lol trumo is the first alien hybrid

this is the earth being saved :smugdon:

Trump was sent here by the Trisolarians.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

emfive posted:

2019 tax forms ask about any shitcoin activity, I can't imagine how any of that could be verified

The IRS got huge amounts of data from one of the buttcoin sites.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

poisonpill posted:

how am I supposed to spend my days when this moron isn’t president anymore

Digging mass graves, scavenging for food, fighting off waste raiders from your war mobile.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Devos appears to be in the briefing room, what lovely student loan policy are they going to roll out today

1% interest rate cut for people who volunteer for the covid mines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

petit choux posted:

if he can figure out a way to make some fast cash off of it

Nationwide stay at Trump property hotel, then.