Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

first page post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

tthere is not a single poster on the previous page worth a single poo poo. this is the most pathetic display of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. you are all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat sick!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hey gently caress you, i posted on the first page

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Majorian posted:

Don't forget Poland Bulgaria!

https://twitter.com/POLITICOEurope/status/1588274865588654087

Or do forget them, depending on what they do or don't send. We'll see for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gulping Again posted:

At the height of the Troubles he moved an entire thread to FYAD in an attempt to own Larry Parish.

Literally everyone thought that this was the dumbest move he could have done.

that part was funny tho

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you couldn't pay me enough to watch that dumb poo poo lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Corky Romanovsky posted:

By the time the movie is released, will Indiana Jones have lived long enough to become the villain?
https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/indiana-jones-5-nazis-1969-exclusive/

become?

/goes around the world stealing artifacts, insisting "THESE BELONG IN A BRITISH MUSEUM"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chinese commies thinking they know better than the Communist Party of Russia and Ukraine is just correct

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol ukraine is not joining the EU any time soon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

My priest went into condemning the Russian Orthodox Church in his sermon this week. Said the Patriarch was at Putin’s right hand, asked that we pray the Pope intercedes.

This Ukraine thing is getting very weird and they’re appealing very hard to Canadian Catholics on the basis of Ukrainians (read: Galicians) being Catholics and the Russians Orthodox.

lol cool

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i get bad vibes every time I see this lady and I think it's because she has Thatcher/Hillary hair

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

suddenly craving some shoigu ramen. I know what I'm doing for lunch today

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

it’s called google searching “TU-22M3” and sorting for the last 24 hours. Don’t trip on your yarn.

Or are you saying a broken machine is gore or something?

did you not notice the puddles of blood next to the trucks?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Leandros posted:

Heavy trucks in cold and dry climates, famous for lacking any fluids whatsoever,

blood colored fluid dripping out the seam of the driver side door lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

please dont say the r word

russia

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

wasent one of the shitlib/neocon medias favorite darlings not too long ago that genocide supporting lady in myanmar

yea lol. and then they locked her up again even though she supported their genocide. what a loving loser

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

do you think Pakistan and India will ever get back together ?

according to people I've known from both India and Pakistan: lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

TLJ may well be the best of the post-OT films (not a very high bar) but is still worse than any of the prequel trilogy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

But that's the whole point of the jedi. Their whole big prophecy is about someone who will bring "balance" to the force and just make everything sit there as is without anything ever changing.

lol that they went out of their way to "bring balance" when they were already firmly in control. what did they think it meant?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Organ Fiend posted:

Season one Arrow just straight up shot (like, lethally) rich people that were exploiting his city. They toned that poo poo down to standard Batman non-lethally punching homeless people levels quick.

arrow lol. what we really needed was another story about the child of a billionaire whose parents died tragically, ends up being trained by some secret martial artist in the mountains and returns to his city to fight crime. also talks in a husky voice for no reason.

did batman copy arrow, or did arrow copy batman?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

smashing the matroska doll from the hutch at my mother's house in solidarity with ukraine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

speaking of Turkish, I'm watching The Protector on Netflix. decent show, fun to watch

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol if victor orban wants it to stop that must mean its time to give ukraine f35s

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lol if the brits helped the Ukrainians blow up that bridge nordstream 2.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dave chappelle as ahchoo lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Michael mcfail

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

is there a reason they don't push right down the western side and take Lviv? I assume it's very heavily defended?

NATO, lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

an offensive toward lviv would be an even bigger disaster than kiev was lol

I imagine it would also provoke NATO into moving more troops and equipment to eastern Poland, which Russia wouldn't want

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol thinking about how the media covered the large pyramidal hotel in Pyongyang as supposed evidence of the regime's decay

if trump had signed a peace treaty with them and dropped all sanctions he could have had that thing renamed as the Trump Pyongyang lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

he should have worn a tan suit

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

imagine if volodomyr zelensky ahd worn a tan suit

ah fb

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Trucks don't go up mountains

Animals are convenient when there are a lot of them. China has urbanized so quickly that there aren't a lot of donkeys around anymore. The count of donkeys and mules has dropped by 250% and 500% over the last 20 years. Running a husbandry program for military animals has never been economical, whereas exoskeletons are just bits and bobs of metal. It seems that various iterations aren't even powered, but reduce the strain of carrying poo poo up mountains.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1206395.shtml

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212636.shtml

Mentioned in this article is the fact that they are being used by units in Tibet or high-altitude regions. You can drive a truck through Tibet, but if you want something actually on the mountain, something living needs to drag it up there.

they have negative donkeys and mules? lol. they used to have 100 miles but now they have -400

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zudgemud posted:

I would also make this assessment if Ukraine hadn't just flown aircraft into a heavily defended airbases in central Russia, twice, during the last couple of months. Something must be hosed up with their air defences at the moment for that to happen.

:nsa:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

The US should give Bolo tanks to Ukraine

sudden image in my head of zelenskyy wearing a bolo tie

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Steel workers and commando swimmers are real men's men

I think some of them are straight too

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

Special Unit of Ukrainian Armed Forces "Wolves Da Vinci" started by Dmytro Kotsyubaylo from Right Sector and an honored hero of Ukraine, posing in front of humvees and I guess M777 or whatever guns that NATO is sending them?

https://mobile.twitter.com/anno1540/status/1610411356016218113

I assume this counts as NATO directly arming Nazis but, some of this could be wrong because I only spend like 10 minutes googling this poo poo.

I think they have a few more photos on their telegram or whatever that these were stolen from

(from t.me/Tatarinov_R/4370, via tgsa)

Da Vinci Wolves sounds like some gladio poo poo lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Throatwarbler posted:

https://dzen-ru.translate.goog/a/Y5rOghZEL3s1C5lV?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Remember Russia's single remaining aircraft carrier that's been sitting on cinderblocks in drydock for a decade because their single remaining ex-soviet floating dock that's big enough, sank because the doors got stuck open and also one of the cranes fell over onto the flight deck?

Well the new bigger floating dock arrived from China today, so they're getting it back into action soon!

*EDIT: hopefully the production line for the navalized Sukhois is still around and hasn't been sold for parts since they stopped making them 15 years ago!

remember when they sent it to syria and lost a Su-33 during landing when the cable broke, and then also a Mig-29 right after takeoff? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

someone in Ukraine's propaganda apparatus knows exactly what they're doing lmao