Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Finding out about karaoke being in Sleeping Dogs was what really sold me on the game. Luckily, it looks like the man-punching is going to actually be good too! Now there just needs to be a way to have a giant dragon tattoo on your back so I can have Wei be a Kazuma Kiryu cosplayer in addition to the Bruce Lee outfits. Gonna wear that Game of Death tracksuit everywhere.

Aww yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

Looks like no. I haven't, and there's plenty of people on their forums complaining about the same thing. I've had my order in for a few weeks now, and I don't think I'll be using this site again after this, especially if they can't even update us about the delay after saying they were sending keys out 'shortly'. At least it was cheaper there, I suppose.

Yeah, this is not leaving me wanting to buy more things from GMG. When having had your order in for about three weeks leaves you getting the game later than people buying it the day of release, that doesn't make repeat customers of a lot of folks. I was really looking forward to playing some Sleeping Dogs tonight, but apparently I decided I wanted to buy this game too early.

Valen posted:

Mouse control in menus, you can autoswitch between KB+M and a controller, lots of video options and a built-in benchmark mode. Seems quite solid so far.

All these features leave me sure I made the right choice getting it on PC, at least.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Officer Shen has seemed somewhat on edge of late...

So far, my favorite thing that has happened playing this game was a drug bust that turned into a massive parking lot cleaver fight. I got to the point where I only had three more enemies to defeat before the fight would end, but I was running low on health and wouldn't be able to hit Face mode again for the healing (which is a mechanic that I love and think works really well) without risking defeat. So, I ran to the other side of the lot, pulled out the pistol I had in my back pocket, and just shot the three dudes in the face as they ran at me with their knives. I felt like god drat Chow Yun Fat.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Al! posted:

New favorite thing. Driving around and hitting the action hijack right as I pass a motorcycle or scooter, slamming my door into their face. Requesting a gif of this. Wei is not only the worst cop but one of the worst human beings ever.

I never would have thought of this. I think I love you.

Found myself a red leather jacket in a lockbox today. Wei is now sporting the world's worst Travis Touchdown cosplay outfit.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Thievery posted:

But anyway, I was doing this and decided to do some mission that happened to give me a machine gun and didn't take it away afterwards, and then immediately did a mission (cheaters never prosper pt3) where I had to race to a location on my bike then got attacked by thugs who were pissed at me since I had been destroying their race cars for this guy. I pulled out my gun and shot the gently caress out of them while having Eminence Front play in the background - the radio didn't stop for some reason even though I was on foot at the time, then smashed up a car with a tire iron. It was beautiful.

I loved that mission because by that point in the chain the guys have gotten wise to you smashing the poo poo out of their cars, but even jumping you before you get to work they can't stop you, and Wei just quips "I hope this'll teach you a lesson" before getting right back to what he came to do in front of their broken bodies.

Just went to Winston's wedding. I knew what was coming from all the previews, but it still felt like a punch to the gut. There was just so much blood... And then, of course, Wei Shen has to fulfill his 'worst cop' quota for the mission by saving Uncle Po (at least for now). One minor detail I noticed that I liked was when you're crossing the street to the hospital, one of the guys covering you on the roadblock is the dude who gives the favor missions where he always needs you to be his getaway driver. I like that they have actual characters in the game who show up when it would make sense for them to, rather than just mission givers and objectives. Same feeling I had with Ming's continued appearances.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 19, 2012

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Walrus Pete posted:

Aaaaaaahh, I only have two jade statues left to get and I know exactly where they are, but the buildings they're inside are inaccessible. Can anyone tell me when I can get to the statues at Two-Chins' house and the place across the street from... poo poo, I forget what building it is. The something Center? You can get to a balcony by climbing a lot of construction work, and from the balcony you can see inside and the statue is like ten feet away but the doors won't open arrrgh :argh: The last story mission I did is the one where you meet Vivienne and Sandra, how long should it be before I can finally get those statues?

Minor story progression spoilers: Two Chin's mansion should be the next mission (and it is a great mission), then it's either the next one or immediately after that you go to the apartment.

Finished the game myself. God loving dammit, I was so hoping Jackie would make it out alive, but as soon as Wei asked him to come to the election as a friend, I knew the poor guy was doomed. Sure made impaling Tong on his own drat machete feel good. And as someone else said, walking into the parking lot at BigLee's with a huge gently caress-off knife and asking "Who's first?" is wonderful. Hucked that machete into the first gunman's head, and then it was like something out of an NRA member's wet dreams. Bullets and blood and excessive firepower. The final showdown with Big Smile Lee wasn't exactly the most exciting thing, but when "Put Big Smile Lee in the Ice Chipper" popped up as the final objective, I was okay with everything. It really is interesting how the genre kinda leaps from Hong Kong Action to Korean Revenge for those last two missions, but drat if it isn't satisfying. Overall, a Good Game, and one I'm probably going to be buying at least the SWAT DLC for, if it lives up to that description. Oh and also mods. So many mods.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Aug 21, 2012

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Parkingtigers posted:

It reminds me of the ending of The Saboteur in many ways. Two games (both awesome) that realise that sometimes a good story is best served by not always treating the final character you go up against as a video game boss.

This is a sentiment I share 100%. I loved the final walk up the Eiffel Tower in The Saboteur, and I loved the final throw down with Big Smile Lee. By that point, you have punched, shot, kicked, stabbed, exploded, beaten and broken more men than any other Triad in existence, even just in the last four missions. Hell, you probably just cut and blasted your way through the entirety of Big Smile Lee's remaining men on your way to him. It's no longer a matter of proving you're a bad enough dude to avenge your sister and Jackie. You did that when you were leaping around a graveyard with a grenade launcher and turning the tide of a full-scale two-front assault on your turf single-handedly. Now it's just a matter of finishing what you came here to do before your death by a thousand cuts (and a shotgun blast) finally catches up to you. And there's just something so satisfying about seeing a brutalized and exhausted Wei still hand Big Smile Lee's rear end to him with a side of ice.

Dammit, now I need to go out and get The Saboteur again. I miss being a pyromaniac Irishman in Nazi France.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

SpazmasterX posted:

If you lock on to them, it shows up as a 4 sectioned circle under their feet.

Of course, if you're not judging damage by how blood covered your enemies are, you're just not playing the game right.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

If this manages to be as good a zombie-expansion as Undead Nightmare, I will be a very happy camper. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the Jiang Shi, considering the differences from normal vampires.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Call Now posted:

Jackie's back :neckbeard: Or at least I hope so!

Sadly I took the bit I'm assuming you're referring to as being about (late game plot spoilers)the previous undercover officer in the Sun On Yee, not Jackie.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Fuuuuuuck yes. This looks like it's going to hit the same sort of notes that Undead Nightmare did, and I could not be happier about that. I think there was something back when that came out about R* saying Undead Nightmare was like the zombie movie the cast of Red Dead Redemption shot on the sets at night, and that's exactly the same feeling I'm getting from here. Heavily niche genre-influenced open world game gets a tongue-in-cheek horror expansion is a trend I think I can support if they keep being of this quality.

And punching a Jiang Shi in the face with an enchanted parchment is magical. As is Wei being a dick to the head honcho undead Triad. It's also confirmed to be set post-story: Ponytail is one of the Sun On Yee pulled out of Hell by Smiley Cat, along with Dogeyes and some other guy I don't recognize, which means this happens after Wei's final assault on Big Smile Lee's restaurant.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Quiet Python posted:

I'm pretty sure the last guy was Johnny Ratface, the guy you delivered to Winston's mom. I'm not sure if that was Dogeyes or Mr. Tong; either one would be appropriately horrifying.

I wonder if doing these missions will finally get me Triad level 10? Probably not. It would be nuts if they added another skill tree with 10 levels called Demon Hunter or something like that.

Yeah, you're right, it's definitely Johnny Ratface. And I'm pretty sure that's Dogeyes because of the mustache, which I don't think Tong had.

God, another skill tree to have to level up would be kinda crap. I'd rather they just have you get the perks from missions here, like you apparently do with the lightning fists, especially since you're not really going to have a ton of them compared to the main story.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

The crappy video quality filter makes me happy, though I don't know if I'll want it in the game, but what make me way happier is I think I saw OLD SALTY CRAB in there! Oh and Not Ping is the one you're saving, I guess.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

ChetReckless posted:

I love DLC like this. Taking familiar characters and putting them into a crazy story like this is way more attractive to me than just a little more of the same.

Oh my god I just realized how much I want Raymond to show up in this DLC.

"Dammit Wei, you can't just go around hunting these demons down! We're zombie fighters, there are rules!"
"You're a zombie fighter! I'm the Chosen One! The rules are different!"

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Baggot posted:

Since some of the DLC is 50% off on Steam, is any of it worth getting? The DLCs that just give you more money and XP seem pretty pointless.

Retro Triad is a fun outfit with worthwile bonuses for early and late game (as soon as I could afford to stop using Face XP bonus items, I never unequipped the +melee damage gloves) and also a kickin' dragon van. Other than that, none of the half-off DLC is really worth it unless you honestly want to have money envelopes around in plain sight to just grab for quick cash. Apparently the police pack isn't bad, with a SWAT outfit that reduces gun damage to you, and a rifle w/ grenade launcher that spawns in your apartment, but for the money it might be too little for too much, depending on how big a respawning rifle would be for you. Nightmare in North Point is looking good though.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

SynthOrange posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/215248/

Might just have to pick this one up, despite my general dislike for cosmetic DLCs. Swords and a Fist of the North Star outfit? :getin:

I grabbed that and the SWAT Pack. For $2 I'd say the FIST OF THE NORTH STAR pack is worth it. The sword is pretty cool, and apparently the Wing Chun Master outfit allows you to 'control space and time', so whatever that means. The SWAT pack is... not terrible? I feel like it'd be a lot better if the method of getting the Police missions was more expedient. As it is, you have to go to the Police Station in North Point to get in the SWAT van, then drive around and find one of the nodes, at which point you'll start the mission, which requires you to drive to another location, and either talk to a spotter, climb to a vantage point and snipe a guy holding a hostage, shoot three to four guys holed up in a store and then chase down the last one to arrest him, or crash a car and then arrest the perp. The actual action is only a small fraction of the time, and most of it will be spent just going from place to place in the SWAT van, looking for your next mission. And you can't exit the van to go get a nearby lockbox or camera or something, because moving too far from the van while not on a mission will end your police run and send you back to the station. Really, if the missions were easily started right at the action, and there was a bit more variety, I'd be more inclined to say it's okay, but for the money it's a total waste unless you want to spend $4 just to be able to chase a guy down, dragon kick him in the back of the head and shout "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST".

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Merrill Grinch posted:

The vampire promptly hopped over to steal my car and drive away

Carjacking Jiang Shi might be the greatest thing I've imagined today. I cannot wait to play this.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Just started. Oh my god, Salty! And he's Not-Ping's uncle!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Caufman posted:

The most disappointing part of the DLC was that Dogeyes' voice actor was replaced with someone generic. I really hope they don't do this with future DLCs.

Was he? Sounded like him just with a ghostly reverb effect to me, though I haven't played the story in this game in a while, so my memory might be hazy.

Enjoyed the DLC, definitely worth it for $5, but I did feel a bit of fatigue towards the end. The final fight could really have benefit from not having you do the same thing, in the same pattern, twice in a row. And the Yaoguai, while an interesting idea and never really a chore, I think had a bit too much health. If you could take them down in one burst of Tea Fists instead of two, without needing the Shaolin Master outfit to get the necessary bonus damage, I think it would have been better. On the other hand, more Salty is great, the ghost chasing missions were fun as 'riffs' on respective missions from the main story, Wei is still a total dick, and running down chinese vampires in my bumblebee coupe is magical.

"That's how it goes; burn down there, burn up here." :smug:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Jerusalem posted:

It is really satisfying to tackle down one of those big fat dudes and just wail on him while his buddies cringe in horror in the background. Wei fights prison-rules - find the biggest dude you can and take him out first!

I make it a point to use the tackle-clobber on grapplers just as a satisfying 'gently caress you!' to their grapple immunity. Can't counter getting your face pounded into the pavement, can you?

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Parkingtigers posted:

Adam Jensen. Comes with an assault rifle and takes 33% less damage from bullets. Nifty sunglasses too.

I never asked for this.

Other people did though, and I'm very happy they were right. I think at this rate I'm gonna wait for the DLCs to finish up, then play through the main game again as Wei Shen, cosplay cop.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Ravana posted:

Drunken Master style? They really are trying to turn this into the perfect game.

I am really hoping there is some way to modify the game so that I can wear other outfits but still use Drunken Master style. Primarily so I can wear the Ghost Pig mask and nothing else while getting trashed and busting thug heads.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Smelly posted:

Man this one fight club (the one in central) is irritating me. I can get to round 6 no sweat. At that point I fall apart. Just too many grappler dudes to fight off. :(

Edit: woo! Beat it. 30k payout isn't too shabby with how fun the fighting is.

Yeah, as soon as you hit a certain point in level and personal ability the fight clubs will leave you never wanting for money. Which is great, because busting dude's heads off shipping crates to buy a new car or suit is the best economic model.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Sonny Cheebah posted:

Some of the clothing packs aren't total garbage, as you can get some neat little perma-weapons and all that, but here's what I would get in order from good to bad:

Nightmare in North Point
Zodiac Tournament
SWAT Pack
Drunken Master Pack
Screen Legends Pack

Everything else is pretty superfluous, or gift DLC.

Seconding this list. Nightmare in North Point is a fun pseudo-epilogue to the main game, and has been appropriately described as a 'dessert' for after you finish up the game itself. It has jumping vampires and you can put them in the trunk of your car. I haven't played the Zodiac Tournament myself, but the general response seems to be that it's a fun diversion, especially if you liked the Fight Clubs but would like a bit more variety, though it doesn't reach quite the same level as Nightmare in North Point. The SWAT Pack adds the ability for you to do some work as Officer Wei Shen, Baddest Cop, which is a fun addition and makes Cop XP even less of a worry, since you can always just go do more SWAT missions. They're also a better Cop XP farm than the Police Protection Pack's mission thanks to the variation they have and that they're much quicker. Screen Legends' outfits aren't half bad and it gives you a sword in all your safehouses which is pretty nice.

The Triad Enforcer pack is pretty good too as it gives you two missions you can use to farm Triad XP if you don't want to replay missions for higher scores, one of which is just a never-ending melee. Also there is a special surprise hidden in the car's trunk. It is a golden cleaver and it NEVER BREAKS. The Martial Arts Pack's mission is apparently great too: You fight a ton of monks at the temple and bring great dishonor to their ancestors by whupping them hardcore.

I'd definitely recommend waiting to make sure Sleeping Dogs and it's DLCs don't go on sale for a higher discount again though, since half the DLCs end up at less than a dollar for 66% off.

Dross posted:

I prefer to reward his loyalty by punching him off the bike he brought me and then walking it backward over him.

After a certain point I tried to stop abusing the poor guy, since he was even bringing me my cars when Hong Kong had been overrun by the undead. Then he managed to get the car he was bringing stuck on a guardrail and I tossed him into the sea.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Fat_Cow posted:

So I bought the game and DLC packs when the price error happened, but I am at the first clothes store and can't buy any of the DLC items?

DLC clothes show up in your home closets, which you can get to after you've finished the tutorial and opened up the whole world. Additionally, the individual clothes stores all have different inventories even between the same type, so checking all of them is worthwhile to see what you like and to find whole outfits, which are usually split between multiple stores.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

poptart_fairy posted:

Oh god leg break why did I unlock that ability it's horrible what did I think it would do to them :gonk:

Just wait till you get Arm Break. Then the real party starts! :getin:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

poptart_fairy posted:

Incidentally I just spent 900k on suits, what the gently caress is wrong with me.

Nothing at all. You're playing the game exactly as you should be: Getting Face and looking like HK$7752600.

Male Man posted:

I don't think the lockbox handguns respawn, and I never remembered getting any variety in the apartments. You can always jack up a cop for a 9mm if you really want a gun, but you'll usually be able to grab one if you need one. You probably know that you can't conceal longarms, but even handguns tend to disappear during missions. Think of guns as a temporary power-up rather than an essential tool.

Lockbox guns don't respawn, which makes them feel really pointless. You'll usually have no idea you're about to get a gun, and once you know where one spawns, you can't make any use of that information because they never show up again. You'd think spawning them in the world would be a no brainer, just to let you get something besides the post-game .50 and trunk shotgun. I'm not sure if the drug bust guns still spawn once you've broken up the thugs either.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Galaga Galaxian posted:

It is silly, but with all the other Bruce Lee homages, you know a DLC outfit I'd love to have?

It'll never happen though. :(

Actually...

It's more likely than you'd think. Movie Masters Pack has that, plus a Jet Li's Hero and Bronze Wei outfits.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I just finished the first mission after getting promoted from Beat Cop. Tear gas grenades aren't as effective at riot dispersal as you'd hope, but they sure are satisfying to ding off cultists' heads and/or junk. I do wish the batons were more durable, but that's okay because tazing dudes into a coma will never stop being entertaining. What? There's an arrest option? Sorry, I don't take creeps in alive. :black101:

Overall I've been enjoying this, though I don't know how much longer there is to it. The side missions are really funny though. Public urination? That's a tazin'!

Edit: Finished it up. The end is pretty drat anticlimactic. I guess it's fitting that you just grab the dude and cuff him, but I was really expecting and hoping for at least a brief fistfight. Not the most exciting final cutscene either, and then it just dumps you back into the world with nothing new to do. It would've been nice to have some ambient police jobs to do, though I assume you can replay the missions through the Social Hub, so at least I can go bust skulls in the Soho Riot when I feel like it. Rewards are Beat Cop and SDU uniforms, and the tear gas launcher in the main game. Overall, it was a fun diversion, though probably not worth $7 unless you really want to be able to use the tazer in the main game, and I think one of the other outfit DLCs adds that anyway. I will eventually have fun as Wei Shen, Undercover Beat Cop though.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 13, 2013

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Chocolate Donuts posted:

More notably, finishing Year of the Snake gets you a beat cop uniform. This is absolutely hilarious.

I am looking forward to replaying the whole game in that outfit. The scene where Winston and company think you might be a cop will be amazing.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Question about the radio: Do you just listen to whatever is on or am I missing something? In missions and such it's usually mission appropriate music but when I get into a random car can I change the music?

Also storyline wise is Cop and Triad kind of 2 seperate stories you can do in any order or do you eventually have to stop one and catch up with the other?

There are stations with individual sets of songs and you can change them in free roam, but during most of the mission driving sequences, it'll tune to a specific station and song, though you can still change it if you want.

With the Cop and Triad missions, there'll be points where you'll run out of one or the other until you catch up with the other and complete that 'section' of the game.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
The fact that the game basically tells you "Don't use these for the gas; Peg some perps in the junk with gas grenades" was what made the riot mission my favorite. Just pushing up the hill with three other SWAT buddies and a glorified potato cannon, occasionally pausing to wail on a few people with a protestor's sign. I got to be the man keeping the people down, and it was so much fun. The end of the DLC was disappointing after that to say the least.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

MadDogMike posted:

Also random car explosions (not caused by Wei for a change). I did get a kick out of the fact running over the undead was pretty much encouraged with a tracker and everything; does that actually work vs. the "boss" undead guys, or is the sword/full face meter the only way to go?

If you try and hit a Yaoguai with a car it will teleport onto the roof and pull you out of it. Consider trying it yourself before reading that spoiler though. It's something that should be seen.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Avocados posted:

I ran into a room full of baddies and saw that an open furnace was an environment object. I had to reload after acting on my morbid curiosity. :ohdear:

Just wait until you see some of the later mission objects. Wei is a creative individual.

Delacroix posted:

I've just found out that the drop kick from doing a three hit combo while under the effects of the drunken master outfit lets you do the rising hit combo more often. Even better, if you stay in face mode while transitioning to a new fight club round, you keep the drunken moves. :swoon:

If you keep fighting quickly enough you can actually refill your face meter before one bout of drunken boxing wears off, allowing you to just keep being a real Drunken Master.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Croccers posted:

Kneecapping people with the Tear-gas grenade launcher. :allears:

My favorite aspect of Year of the Snake is that the most effective way to use the tear-gas launcher wasn't to try and gas people, but to just nail them square in the chest with the grenade. Wei Shen, rear end in a top hat cop.

Man, now I want to play Sleeping Dogs again. I miss busting heads while riding high on a speedball of tea and pork buns.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Narcissus1916 posted:

My only issue with Sleeping Dogs is that there's no real resolution between Wei and the people running his triad gang by the conclusion.

Other than that, drat. Wei Shen is a perfect protagonist - broody and properly dramatic, but also capable of lighthearted crazytown antics.

Also also, to help people play the shooting sections - even if you're about to lose slow-mo, aim for the headshot. A single headshot will renew the timer - allowing to chain entire rooms of enemies with one extended round of Bullet Time. It also makes you feel like a badass.

There is also no shame is doing laps around a single piece of cover to keep restarting bullet time with yet another slide. In fact, if you aren't spending most of your fights leaping over cover, consider if maybe you should be anyway.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

OH NO MAN posted:

The main story now has cop sidequests (not just the regular cop missions, more like random crimes). I just took down some drug runners by ramming the poo poo out of their car and tasering the dudes when they got out. :getin:

Oh gently caress yes. This is what I wanted but didn't realize. Guess it's time to really buckle down on fixing my desktop so I can kick more Triad rear end!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
This may be a shock given his behavior, but Wei Shen is a bit of a hypocrite!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I was just thinking today about how I miss Sleepy Dogs, and imagined there being news about it. This is not the kind of news I was hoping for.

edit: On the other hand, this is at least a nice consolation.

https://forums.triadwars.com/discussion/7044/is-going-to-come-out-a-new-version-of-the-game posted:

I play more than six months in this game and you let me believe the game is going to evolve and not closed.every day I spend on this game 4 hours a day and I got to level 50.Who will have all those hours they were discarded.
I just wanted to remind you that such a thing someone can sue you.
You should know that you are whole community disappointment over 10 thousand players.
You made people imagine that they are going to get things done.
You are a big company but if you develop a society that can not do good to play a more open game if you close this game you and cause failure.
And I will never forget your 2 these companies: Square Enix United Front Games.
They gave me and all the people here live in the film and wait over six months - a year.
I personally and all those who I know will not buy from you than playing now or in the future, and I suggest that you consider again whether to close the game.
Again I remind you that you risk being prosecuted.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I'm glad I'm still subscribed to this topic, because it warms my heart to see new posts in it as someone else discovers Sleepy Dogs.

• Locked thread