Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Time to read Zinn posted:

What, exactly, was her joke? To me it seemed like she said that without a hint of irony.
Admittedly I only saw the clips as they were presented on the Daily Show and Colbert Report, but Kelly came off as extremely serious and non-jokey when she said that. If she did in fact mean it as a joke, as far as I can tell she managed a wholly un-joke-like delivery, to a degree that would be hard to manage on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

You know you're in for a treat when an article starts off with:

quote:

Whatever horrifying condition deprived Pajama Boy of his genitals, I suppose we must be thankful he can’t pass it along to future generations.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

cafel posted:

This is just really confusing. Do they really need to make an effort to not feel ashamed because they're straight? Are they suggesting that only one group can have pride at any given time and must coopt other groups symbols in order to absorb their power? I mean as a heterosexual individual I don't understand how I'm supposed to be invested in this movement.
It seems to come from a basic misunderstanding of what gay pride is in the first place. Gay people start a solidarity movement basically saying, "We're here, you're not alone, and we're not going to let people treat us like poo poo anymore," and somehow people hear, "Gay people are better than straight people!!!!1!" It's basically mistaking no longer having quite enough privilege to gay bash with complete impunity for being oppressed.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Yeah, they called it opportunity because it was potentially an opportunity, rather than a way to just barely tread water enough to not die.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

ReindeerF posted:

When I see stuff like this I get all giggly, because my first reaction is that it's so hammy and stupid that there's no way anyone can believe it. Then I remember that it's my own people who believe all this, regardless of how nice they are and so on. It's not just the facts being wrong or whatever, it's how horrible his delivery is, haha. I mean it's so loving hammy. He's like the third-string understudy for Lord Haw Haw or something. It's not whether what he's saying is even plausible it's just that he's so loving bad at delivering it, heh. Of course, obviously this is not true for everyone.
That's the thing that gets me about Glenn Beck. Some people try to defend him by saying it's all just an act for entertainment, but if so that makes him an even worse person, because there absolutely are people who 100% believe his harmful bullshit, and that would mean he's throwing out his divisive nonsense into the world purely for cynical personal gain.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The hate and bigotry they have for lesbians and gays does not even come close to their hate on trans* issues.
I kind of want to ask those kinds of people why exactly they think the existence of trans* people matters to their lives in any way. I mean, I sure as hell can't think of any reason it matters to me, except that there's a class of people who arbitrarily face discrimination and murder, and since I try to be a decent human being I'd rather that not happen.

I love how whenever conservatives complain about it they immediately go to images of guys going into women's dressing rooms and bathrooms. Not unlike the homophobes who seem to be a little too interested in the details of buttsex, they may be revealing more about themselves than they realize.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nutbar conservatives are all about The Walking Dead because they think that that's what will happen when the money runs out for social programs and black people will riot and burn the cities flat and then come spilling out into the countryside where they'll be met by the stoic legions of Real America. They relish the idea because it lets them indulge their fantasies of killing black people and watching urban liberals like myself get our comeuppance while also giving them an excuse for doing away with the last 60+ years of civil rights.

No, really.
The entire zombie thing just gets worse the more you think about it. The earliest zombie type stuff (I Am Legend, the original Night of the Living Dead) had something interesting to say, but it devolved into this lovely survivalist fantasy where all the people you hate (not to mention the GUBBMINT) get killed because they're big stupid heads. My favorite zombie scene is the bit at the end of Shaun of the Dead where the army shows up, and suddenly the "zombie apocalypse" is a trivially easy mop-up operation for professionals with assault rifles. It so perfectly runs against what has become the typical zombie movie narrative.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Radish posted:

Sorry the commercial wasn't politically correct enough for you conservatives. Maybe you should just ignore stuff you find offensive. :smugdog:
I do legitimately want it to become a thing that people start calling out conservatives as having their own brand of political correctness. Insisting on calling all rich people "job creators" (when many of them are variously "just guys with lots of money" or "active job-destroyers") is way more out there than saying "mail carrier" instead of "mailman."

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

And crown thy good with brotherhood (note: only applies to brothers (subnote: not those ones) who are already here, look like you and are speaking english primarily) from sea to shining seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

My question to them right now is: Exactly how many people do you personally know who don't know any english and are actively refusing to learn any?....and if they ARE doing that, how would you know? Their children? And what language did they tell that to you in? And do you need some time to think about that one or can you gently caress off now?
AFAIK it's basically some first-generation immigrants, especially those who are older and/or came here as refugees (or illegally), who don't speak English. Otherwise there's a near-universal pattern where the second generation grows up speaking English and some of their family's language, and the third generation mostly only knows English. The exceptions are the communities that really isolate themselves, like the enclaves of orthodox Jews, and conservatives don't seem too interested in the legitimate problems in those communities, much less their failure to assimilate.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Rhesus Pieces posted:

According to Fox News, any movie that portrays a businessperson as greedy or villainous and lacking the glittering halo they think all CEOs deserve is by definition anti-capitalist. Never mind the fact that the greedy boss/executive trope has been a staple in entertainment for over a century.

Then again they said the exact same thing about some Muppets movie a few years ago, so this is probably some point you'll see them drag out against other movies on slow news weeks to fill up airtime.
They come off as just really desperate to cover up the fact that, you know, some rich people do in fact do terrible things that hurt people, and the anger of the Occupy movement and so on isn't completely unjustified.

Also, yeah, I don't remember hearing any rich people complaining about the portrayals of Batman or Iron Man.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

There isn't even anything critical of him on his Wikipedia page. Pages about pundits usually have a "Criticisms" section.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Dr. Faustus posted:

Dennis Miller was such a hero back in the Weekend Update days. God, my friends and I loved him so much.
I'm probably repeating myself but when Conan got his TBS show Dennis was a guest, and I tuned in hoping he'd be a good guest and be funny. Man, was I wrong.
In the first few sentences of the interview he just, completely out of left field and apropos of exactly nothing, a total non-sequitur, he crowbarred in some horrible mysoginistic comment about how ugly Nancy Pelosi is. I changed the channel but I was irrationally pissed as hell for awhile.
Didn't even know why, because it's not like I love Pelosi or anything, but it was just so low and uncalled-for.

I've hated his guts ever since.
That's pretty much the entire issue right there. Pelosi is a high-ranking politician and like all politicians says some really dumb stuff now and then that could totally be fodder for jokes, but instead "She's ugly! :hurr:" like even if we were to agree with that, why the hell does it matter and how is it funny? I remember in the clip of the Fox News Daily Show wannabe thing, out of the zillion things they could've legitimately criticized Obama for, they instead chose to make fun of how his initials are B.O. (You know, like BODY ODOR?!?!)

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

deoju posted:

I haven't seen every MST3K but I can't remember hearing a single joke that made me think the guy had a strong conservative streak. If anything the shows general irreverence seemed pretty anti-establishment left-ish to me. So I was surprised to hear he leaned pretty far to the right.

Anyway, a comedy blog I read from time to time had an article about "conservative daily shows" failing over and over again a few months back.

tl;dr They are always conservative first and comedy second.
RiffTrax will occasionally take a crack at the likes of Al Gore (who deserves it in a lot of ways). The only explicitly conservative gag they did that actually pissed me off was in the Starship Troopers riff while the camera was pointed at some dead bugs they said something along the lines of, "All ready to become another Obama voter!" Most of the time their humor is pretty much apolitical though, and when they do go after politicians it's more friendly ribbing rather than, you know, repeating lies told on talk radio.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Lycus posted:

I'm pretty sure the guys that voice the robots aren't conservatives, so I don't think the song was meant to be political.
There was a point when "Happy Holidays" was cloying, well-intentioned political correctness, and there were no conservative pundits declaring it to be The Enemy of Christmas, so I could totally see a song about it not being particularly political back when MST3K was on the air.

I'm not sure about Kevin or Bill (or the earlier robot voice guys), but from his Twitter Frank Conniff (TV's Frank) is a total flaming liberal.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

pd187 posted:

EDIT: I dunno if you think the Lincoln Heights Literary Society is better than an MST3k fansite, but there's also this:

http://liheliso.com/Interviews/MikeNelson030704.html

quote:

And obviously, you can be a wonderful, completely moral, thoroughly beautiful human being without a belief in God (I think it's much more difficult, and you'd be pulling it off in spite of your beliefs, not because of them.) But on the intellectual plane, many Atheist thinkers have tried to construct a framework for morality and all of them have been unconvincing. To my thinking, "morality" is meaningless unless you talk about "absolute morality." And you can't do that without bringing God into it.
I can't help but notice that it's only the religious who can't seem to figure out how the non-religious manage to be moral. In real life religion or lack thereof is absolutely useless for predicting how moral someone is.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

If you really want to read more words than this garbage deserves, there's a review here.
I really need to read Ruthless Reviews more regularly. The parting shot really sums it up well:

quote:

It’s metal. For your mom.
Madison Rising is apparently what you get when you take the style of music that produced songs like "War Pigs" and "Disposable Heroes" and so on and write songs that basically say "War is awesome and soldiers are better than you." And a heavy metal ode praising noted piece of poo poo Ronald Reagan, to cap off the ultimate in pro-establishment "entertainment."

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Reminder that from what I've heard to many Russians Putin has kind of an effeminate voice and his macho posturing comes off as silly overcompensating.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

From Matt Bors' Twitter:

I can't help but feel like even Bill looks like he knows he's just said something spectacularly dumb. Not that it's the first time I've seen conservatives lose their poo poo over the government actually promoting, you know, a plan that theoretically should work better at helping people not die the more people sign up.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

kik2dagroin posted:

Oh one more thing, Limbaugh also claimed that there are no Republicans even entertaining thoughts of impeaching Obama. I found this in under 5 seconds, which was coincidentally the time it took me to type it into a search box, hit enter, and wait for the results page to render.
I'm reminded of how someone said that conservatives don't boycott either, as though the AFA wasn't trying to organize boycotts of companies that treat gay people as human beings every week. Talk of impeachment and even outright insurrection isn't exactly hard to find, though thankfully so far it looks like they don't have the guts to do anything close to following through. I want people who share my political beliefs to be good people, but I can admit that liberals have all kinds of problems. Some conservatives seem to have a desperate need to view all fellow conservatives as inherently Good People, and by extension all liberals as Bad People. (And it does go the other way, though I think less of those kinds of liberals have TV shows.)

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Marlamaid Swordhand posted:

I know we're loving this derail but Breibart's California launch promotion lost them one of their contributors because of a Twerking Pelosi picture.

The advertising also caused a conservative blogger to write this:
California has enough liberals to make state politics lean pretty liberal overall, but there are huge swathes of conservatives, especially in the more affluent parts of Southern California. Even San Francisco has a lovely conservative talk radio station (lovely in that it's a conservative talk radio station, not that it's lovely by the low standards of such) and Mike Savage.

Breitbart's entire purpose in life could be summed up as "hurt liberals, help conservatives, gently caress everything else" and his organization hasn't faltered from that in the slightest. His is the place that launched James O'Keefe, and that by itself should wreck any chance of them having anything like a reputation for seeking the truth. Even in my very most "truth is in the middle" moments, Brietbart and his organization are just way beyond the pale.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

If someone said they were in favor of "traditional marriage" and actually did something aimed at, say, lowering the divorce rate, I'd believe them. It would also help if they'd specify which tradition they mean, because there are plenty of traditions where marriage is a property arrangement with no possibility of divorce. But when "protecting traditional" means "no gays" it kind of rings hollow since, you know, the existence of gay couples doesn't hurt straight couples.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

Stumbled across this gem today.

:ironicat: begins from the very first sentence.
:cry: Making fun of conservatives is worse than black-face you guys!
I don't think Colbert's caricature represents all conservatives, any more than I think, say, Portlandia represents all liberals, but those people sure as hell are out there, and then some. At the furthest extreme Freepers make Colbert's character look like a hippie.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

moths posted:

Common core is loving weird! posts always show the homework work out of context. The context is literally a class that explains that homework.

That image, if it's even legit, is likely meant to help kids conceptualize numbers and what they actually mean. There one a while back with rows and columns of circles to illustrate multiplication operations - and FB parents were flipping their poo poo because CIRCLES AREN'T MATH.
It's long been a really alien thing to me that people will look at something like that and rather than taking a moment to ask how it works and what benefits it's supposed to have they pretty much go "WHARGARBL NEW BAD!!!!" without any actual information.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Almost all cable news is worthless, but CNN is ahead of even Fox News in the race to the bottom.
CNN is proof that a news organization can be utterly worthless and terrible without any particular political bias.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

anonumos posted:

"Resentful whites". What a crock of poo poo. Call me a race traitor, but I welcome growing diversity. The implication that 'whites' will react negatively to a diverse country is rather insulting.
I've lived in Northern California all my life, and being around nothing but white people is really weird and creepy to me. When I hear there are going to be Mexicans everywhere it's like, "Oh, so the rest of the country is going to be more like here? Sounds good."

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

A conversation about whether the federal government should own as much land as it does would be totally reasonable. It's not an issue I care about personally (being all city-fied and stuff), but the racist with weird delusions of the federal government not existing is very nearly the worst possible figurehead for it.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Isn't this the equivalent of Bundy saying "as long as people like me are still around MLK has failed"?
It ought to be, but apparently he thinks that the people taking offense at his (blatantly offensive) comments are the problem.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

Possibly dumb question, but for everyone complaining about how Obama didn't know about the poo poo going on in the VA, and only found out cause of the media, isn't it also important to note that NOBODY else knew about this poo poo until it got reported? That includes all the Republicans in congress.
My understanding is that what Obama had said was that he heard about one of the particular instances of the VA doing some shady stuff through the media, and somehow people managed to be obtuse enough to misinterpret that as "Obongo thought everything was just hunky-dory with the VA until it was in the news!" Since he needs to know about, you know, the planet, it's not exactly shocking that some government bureaucrats at a local office got caught doing some shady stuff and the POTUS didn't know about it until it was in the news.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Grover Norquist apparently decided to get into a Twitter slapfight with Conan O'Brien

@ConanOBrien posted:

Grover Norquist wants to rename the Redskins, the “Washington Reagans.” So they’ll at least be able to beat Grenada.

@GroverNorquist posted:

And Soviet Union MT @ConanOBrien: Grover Norquist wants to rename the Redskins, the " Reagans.” So they’ll at least be able to beat Grenada.

@ConanOBrien posted:

.@GroverNorquist Sorry, Soviet Union technically happened under G.H.W. Bush. But I'll give you Gaddafi's tent.

@GroverNorquist posted:

Newsflash: Andrew Johnson wins Civil War. RT @ConanOBrien: .@GroverNorquist Sorry, Soviet Union technically happened under G.H.W. Bush.

@ConanOBrien posted:

.@GroverNorquist Right on all counts, Grover. And Warren Harding kicked the Spanish Flu's rear end.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

pengun101 posted:

Oh, god really. I am not surprised but do you have the article?
A quick google turned up a whiny screed he wrote where he complains that CNN misinterpreted his complaining that Miss Kansas should've won but the judges were too politically correct as being racist against the winner. Apparently he subscribes to the "The only racists are berobed KKK members and of course LIBERALS" school of thought, but what he put on display in his tweets was pretty ugly regardless, and it's not like there weren't other people who were unambiguously racist.

@toddstarnes posted:

The liberal Miss America judges won't say this - but Miss Kansas lost because she actually represented American values. #missamerica

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

I thought Spitting Image ended in 1996? Did they start making hideous puppets again?

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

A while back I read one of Penn's books. About 90% of the book was really fascinating stuff from a seriously eccentric, engaging, charismatic guy who does things exactly his own way and doesn't conform at all. And then there was a chapter on libertarianism that could've been copy-pasted from any given libertarian blog. It's really weird, because he comes off as being incredibly unique in how he looks at the world most of the time, but when it comes to politics he's apparently the most utterly generic libertarian ever.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

My father handed me an op-ed from someone writing about the struggles of why Youth cannot find jobs. The author is the CEO of CKE, Andrew Puzder, so I was curious if anyone could kind of help me critique it.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/andrew-puzder-why-young-people-cant-find-work-1402355248

TL;DR

It's Obama's fault, it's Obamacare's fault, blame Obama. Also raising the minimum wage is a bad idea because the only people that take minimum wage jobs are young kids looking for "opportunities".

It cannot literally be the simple, correct? That's all my father does is blame Obama, and it seems like the economics of the whole thing seem way more advanced than that.
The big thing is the simple fact that minimum wage increases have never actually had the adverse effects that people opposing the idea have claimed. Reality does not back them up. Period. Where people have calculated the effects of increasing wages on the actual prices customers pay, even assuming that 100% of the cost went straight to the customers, it pretty much always comes out to pocket change for any seriously proposed minimum wage (as opposed to the idiotic "Then why don't we pay everyone $200 an hour?!" straw man). The notion that minimum-wage jobs are a thing teenagers get is just plain not borne out by statistics, and if you think they ought to be, the question is why employers have so miserably failed to make those better jobs available to people.

Labor is not as big a portion of the cost of things as they seem to think, and employers for the most part pay the smallest amount they can get away with, without any particular consideration for the actual value the employees create with their labor, and in some cases without any regard for what's actually legal. I don't think all companies are bad or anything like that, but a lot of them do operate on a literally sociopathic principle of pursuing profit above all else.

People like to frame this whole thing as a failure on the part of workers. If you're in a minimum-wage job you didn't get educated or aren't trying hard enough. But there's no denying that employers have to some degree failed America. They are voluntarily putting less money into the economy to boost their own profits.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Radish posted:

Half of Right Wing media personalities are just glorified morning zoo DJs. Apparently that's the way to get conservatives to watch your poo poo is to play fart sounds and movie clips from a sound board. If their ratings ever really drop look forward to Bill O'Reilly prank calling the DNC.
In the case of Glenn Beck that was literally the job he had before he got into punditry, and it shows. He's less a news source and more a really angry and political Carrot Top.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I listened to the Fox News telecast on Sirius XM this morning (I do this occasionally because I am dumb). Every morning is Fox and Friends.

They had the closest thing to a "2 minute hate" I have ever heard. They give the viewers three stories and ask them which one infuriates/irritates/bothers them the most. They have them send in a text message/email/twitter/facebook choosing one and explaining why it is the worst.

I have heard it the last couple of days so it must be a daily thing. Today, everyone was upset that a students was forced to stand outside their classroom....because they did not want to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance. I was actually surprised that that one was the one which was chosen. Unfortunately, I kept listening and they read some messages. The majority of the messages were upset that the kid did not want to say the pledge, not that they were forced out of the room. The actors then went on a spiel about how the parent's wanted to raise their kid to be a "free thinker" and now that the kid is in the hallway, the student has time for some "free thinking".

Here is piece of poo poo Tood Starnes writing about it.

quote:

Superintendent Mark Bluestone is a military veteran and a patriot. He told the Associated Press the child was placed in the hallway to avoid disrupting other students who wondered why they could not sit during the pledge.
They should be wondering that because they can sit during the pledge!

quote:

The superintendent said he feels strong about the importance of teaching children to be patriotic – a rarity in American public education.
Because patriotism being coerced out of elementary school students is just as good as patriotism that adults show voluntarily, right?! :911:

I know they want to get their indoctrination in, but if my own experiences are any indication, the Pledge of Allegiance mostly makes patriotism seem like something dumb and boring. Elementary school students barely even understand the component words of the pledge (for years I thought it was "and to the republic for witchid stands"), much less its full meaning.

quote:

If somebody had pulled that kind of hippy dippy baloney back when I was in school, they would've been pledging allegiance with a boot up their backside.
Thankfully we've improved a little bit as a society since Todd Starnes was in school!

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Luminous Obscurity posted:

Has anyone ever laughed in his face about this kind of stuff? Like, has he ever had a guest who just laughs at him for being an idiot for the whole interview while he throws his usual screaming tantrum? Even Stewart talks to him like a he's an adult, which I think is a mistake his guests keep making.
That was from an interview with an atheist guy named David Silverman (who, thanks to being a fairly abrasive atheist personality, gets asked on Fox News a lot), and his reaction to Bill O'Reilley saying stuff "tide goes in, tide goes out" became the basis of the "Are You Serious? Face" meme. So not only was it something dumb on O'Reilley's part, it was so dumb that his guest's natural reaction to it became a symbol for abject incredulousness by itself.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Just a reminder when Columbus reached Hispaniola the native population was either worked to death under the direction of Columbus himself in the growing, harvesting, and processing of sugar or died of disease brought by the Spanish. Columbus was so cruel that Spanish royal officials were horrified by the treatment the natives suffered at the hands of Columbus and his men. Pretty much all of the Caribbean native population was wiped out. There are no native tribes of the Caribbean, they went extinct.
Seriously, Columbus was a leading figure in an important part of history, but he really is one of the villains of the story. I mean, sure the natives weren't saints or anything, but if we heard about some African warlord today doing the exact same things Columbus was doing we'd call the guy a monster and a war criminal without hesitation. He committed genocide. Normally we don't take kindly to people who do that.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

We do need to handle the situation with care, but although it's a gruesome disease, it's not highly contagious. The one high profile case of it getting spread in the US was not because of government incompetence, but because the Glorious Free Market decided that a guy with possible ebola symptoms but without health insurance should be given some antibiotics and sent on his way.

Or as the news media is putting it:

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

O'Keefe is just such a creeper. Like how do you even get that batshit crazy?
He's like Sarah Palin and a lot of other conservative icons in that mostly I just wish people would stop pretending he's legitimate or worth listening to. But he (hamfistedly, dishonestly, idiotically) tries to make the other side look bad, so people are willing to overlook it. If he wasn't serving the hardcore conservative movement's purposes, he'd have no credibility with anyone anywhere, and would have to figure out something actually worthwhile to do with his life.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

xergm posted:

Not to mention that he's probably never been close to any woman who's had less than enjoyable periods. I remember late in high school that a lot of girls had just started taking birth control not as a pregnancy prevention measure, but because the cramping and everything else was just too much. Birth control was far more effective at stopping all this than just taking something like a Midol.

Oh wait, women are just supposed to enjoy those "gifts".
I'm guessing he's not going to give up all medication to show the ladies how much better it is to live "naturally."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

So we can add "gender" and "equality" to the (long) list of things Crowder doesn't understand.

Equality isn't artificially making everyone equal. It's removing artificial bullshit that treats people as less than they are.