Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Dias posted:

Mario Kart was on EVO, he has a point.

Wait, run by that me again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I'd watch Darkest Dungeon: The road to final victory 2.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I was under the impression the thing works like thus;
1) Transfer Licences from 3DS to Target N3DS (using the transfer)
2) Take SD Card out of 3DS and copy contents onto computer
3) Take Micro SD Card out of Target N3DS and copy the contents on the computer to the Micro SD Card.
4) Put Micro SD Card into Target N3DS, put on and get back to where you were

with steps 2-4 becoming "Wait a really long while" if you use wireless transfer and have a large amount of games on your old 3DS.

Am I reading that wrong?

Because what the whole affair strikes me as is Nintendo over explaining the process and people dogpiling on them for it.

Granted, if it did Account Based licence management ala XBL and PSN that'd be great (and, honestly, they should be exploring that avenue with a view to that replacing Club Nintendo) but the way people are acting it's as if Nintendo came and punted their dog down the street.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 18, 2015

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Is this your first time on the internet or something? That's the reaction at large to every micro-offense there has ever been.

I'm not dense, I meant that by comparison and especially in the realm of Video Games.

Ok I get that there's potentially hundreds of dollars at risk if it goes south (to say nothing of hours on games like Monster Hunter, AC and Pokemon) but that's part in parcel on why Nintendo put out that over elaborate video in the first place.

Honestly one wonders if they're taking CN down in prep for an expansion into an Account based system. They have the account part down pat so, whilst that's not full on dev, QA stuff it is at least one piece of the puzzle on that one.

Course that's a S.W.A.G with emphasis on WAG.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Feb 18, 2015

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
That said them getting excited over the Axem Rangers was just a treat. :allears:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
You know, I was just about buying the Not JoJo's Time Magic insanity of Life is Strange until the main character mentioned the Final Fantasy movie being the best SciFi Movie.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Tae posted:

So gamespot gave Devil's Third a 3, but the review is complaining about mashing buttons is all you need, except when the enemies are tough and mashing doesn't work and gently caress the game, etc.

On the other hand, the worse crime is Liam still defending it for a month's worth of podcast because devil's advocado

So it's an IGN God Hand Botch?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I didn't know you could bugger up the Cool Dude jump.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Hell, Demon Negotiation doesn't even work the same from game to game.

Hell, it barely works the same from different encounters, with the same demon with the same game specific veriable (normally moon phase).

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Dias posted:

Howdy! I'm CENA. CENA the WRESTLER!

Down here in the WWE UNIVERSE, PUSHES are shared through little "HGH" pellets. You want some PUSHES, don't you?

You idiot. In this world, CENA WINS...

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Imagine backtracking in a game and getting a glimpse of John Cena sinking back into the floor.

It needs to have the first five notes of The Time Is Now just being vocalised as sinister dooting when it happens.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

HGH posted:

Was that intro in Undertale supposed to played two episodes in a row?

Yeah, That sort of strikes me as a workflow error.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Dias posted:

Man, part 3 of Mirror's Edge is literally "gently caress ELEVATORS gently caress THEM".

That's not a wrong opinion to hold.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Solaris Knight posted:

Oh my god, Liam literally goes "You didn't win" about the PSO2 bet :allears:

I'm heavily tempted to pay them the 120$can to continue the bet for another year.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
The correct answer is gently caress Blitzball. Play Blood Bowl instead.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Man Blitzball is so much more fun when it is Inazuma Eleven.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 1, 2016

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Woolie's Reaction to Sin's gently caress Off Beam is amazing :allears:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Tupperwarez posted:

Go back to Super Robot Week and watch the Xenogears episode for the True Original Vaporization Response from Woolie.

Nothing will top Woolie's reaction to Daniels' ultimate badass maneuver in the Parasite Eve LP, though.

I just saw it; yep, that's pretty special.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
The Technical Thread says it's a known issue.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I forget, how is it negated exactly?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I know it's the right response but people freaking out over Cactuars will never not be hilarious.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

It's an amiibo game that doesn't use all amiibos. They just really want a game that actually uses all amiibos in a meaningful way.
And I hope it's a Fortune Street game with maximum DQ.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I still can't believe it's BOLT and SALAD :cripes:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Certainly not to take some well deserved pot shots at the games industry, that's for drat sure.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

TriffTshngo posted:

Moderately related to Best Friends stuff, Mother's Basement put out an OP analysis of Sword Art Online. It's really good and ever since they recommended his JoJo videos on the Friendcast I've been a fan of the professional shitbag known as Geoff Thew

Still waiting on the "Wierdmageddon" variant Gravity Falls "What's in an OP" off of him.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Did you do that thing where you shotguned for Bare Handed ASAP?

That destroys early FFV

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I thought it was a super big "I got some good hits in, though".

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I'm calling the Legendary Dogs God Dogs from now on.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Yeah didn't one of the Giant Bomb guys die from complications from that?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I'm sort of worried because the stuff I don't back because it's well in the clear ends up going tits up (Tropes V Women and MN9 are the big ones) and I didn't back Bloodstained.

I backed Shantae and it's coming along nicely though.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

"Blue" is the comedy term for explicit/sexual/violent content. Basically anything above PG 13.

I'm not sad that fuckheads like Keemstar are going to get hit by this. But the extremely vague guidelines about swearing and sexual content are concerning. Though I fully expect them to enforce it about as half-assedly as they always have.

Edit: Apparently foul language is okay as long as it's not meant to "shock or offend". So thanks for those crystal clear guidelines, Google.
It's already hit "challenging" content like Haedox's Activision rant and I heard rumbling of gameplay footage with violent content (which, let's be honest, could describe just about all LPs) was being stuck too but that's off hand talk right now.

Honestly everything is under the gun from this as the rules are all too vauge as to mean nothing bar the "Don't offend the advertisers" part which has made YTs stance on the matter pretty drat clear imho.

EDIT: OK, even videos about beauty tips (IE: Covering acne) are getting hit, I think we're in trouble.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Sep 1, 2016

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rodyle posted:

Aside from the muffin wars-

Excuse me?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

New Anime season round up with Mother's Basement, Liam and Brennan Williams

You guys that butt bounce sports anime is the loving craziest poo poo

They got Zero Shifts vs The Murderous intent.

They got Gates of Babylon

They got spirit beasts

Maybe anime is so bad it's good.

This is arse.

Pure unmitigated bum.

To think the Aholes at Xebec thought this a good choice of project baffles all of my madads.

I think I need to sit down.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Well there's always the Weebcast.

God alone knows that thing can go into the 3 hour mark and not even talk about anime.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

The next episode is going to be about Gohan being hired to be a stuntman for the Great Saiyaman movie. Super is real good.

Conversely Goku Putting a hit on himself so he could fight Hit sounds really, really stupid. Like even by, like, TFS legally retarded Goku standards.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Rhonne posted:

Goku doesn't know what kissing is.

What ArmyOfMidgets said.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Given Stardew Valley was a complete no show in that video I couldn't care less if it was 30 minutes of George Tiki Dancing in reverance to Margaret Thatcher.

"No totally ligit games this year" my bloody foot.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
If you can find it get Ragnarok Battle Offline.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

hoobajoo posted:

FFX is great, and for my money, gave us the best piece of lore of 2016: Racist Wakka.

I thought FFX was 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
If nothing else the random URL generator is still hilarious.