Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Stop that, you loving tyool.

heeh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

pentyne posted:

- that TCC poster trying to buy a gun (who was in the midst of a insane drug binge, talked about needing to protect himself, then said "lol i got one from a friend n/m")

:stare: What wound up being the outcome here, if there was any follow up

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Stargate posted:

Some first reply magic

I love when this stuff happens

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Good posts

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

:confused: Did you mean '02?

He meant 92 BC

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Was this a guy who raped a dog

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The Bean Debate

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

The good part is when he details his lifehacks about getting the cheapest crackwhores in town.

There are two types of people in the world, those who can relate to others as human beings and those who have convinced themselves they don't need to

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Nuclear War posted:

I'm sure its been posted, but could someone link me to the quote about the guy who keeps fixing the airconditioner or something because his wife keeps messing it up and complains about the temperature because he'd rather fix it than her being cold?

Go back to this post

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The MSJ posted:

A Jezebel commenter mentioned that her 12-year-old sister has a nemesis/boyfriend named "Coopah", described as being a "special snowflake".

flakeloaf posted:

Hoopah! Hoopah!

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I just read through that whole thread. Man, there's nothing so perfect as an e/n thread where the OP goes "You know what, guys? You're right. I'm gonna go do the right thing like you've all been telling me and get everything straightened out. I'll do it tomorrow!" And then the OP never posts again.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Link to the thread please. This sounds incredible.

I think somebody just linked it a page or so ago.

edit: Actually I might have it confused with the PYF forums drama thread.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

a tangent in the STDH thread. started before these posts but :effort:

Crow Jane posted:

I have no mouth but I must consume minge.

EmmyOk posted:

Minge. Let me tell you how much minge I've eaten since I began to live. There are 387,444 inches of thread that make up my fedora. If each nano-angstrom of those threads loved to eat minge they would still not equal one-billionth of the love I have for eating minge at this micro-instant. Minge. Minge.

Bobby Digital posted:

I was discussing politics with a girl and I said "baby, I'm not sure Big Brother is all he's cracked up to be, but I'd go to war with Eurasia for you". She was speechless for five minutes, but then she said "we've always been at war with Eurasia" and had me sent to Room 101.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Pretty sure AutoWorker was the dude who was later caught trying to...for lack of a better word...weaponize his own farts by funneling them into soda bottles. Nickelodeon's Doug has a similar episode where a Yakestonian exchange student named Fentruck Stimmel has mason jars of air from his home country mailed to him. Except in this case, rather than causing an adorable miscommunication about whether or not Fentruck wants to bang Patty Mayonaise, AutoWorker was literally arrested for trying to intimidate/assault/mug somebody with several bottles of his personal stink.

Holy poo poo I totally forgot about this episode, thanks

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

That guy would not be all that out of place in TCC

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The Cheese Clubhouse

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Goons shoving grated cheese right into their eyeballs

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

Go on a diet? Pff, don't listen to those people! Everyone knows the best way to get off cheese is to eat bacon instead!

Dont' eat a carb

Your username is appropriate ot this discussion

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Full Battle Rattle posted:

uh, whatever cheese you think the cheese weed smells like would be that cheese

Deep man

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Jon Pop is a self-fulfilling prophecy

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kavak posted:

Who is he? He doesn't have an encyclopedia entry.

Just looking through the post history in the thread that was linked will tell you most of what you need to know

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Snapchat A Titty posted:

my nigga have u tried a box of choclates

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

LawfulWaffle posted:

Every time I read or think the word "kramering" I start laughing until there are tears in my eyes. Every time. There's something perfectly evocative about that post that gets right to my funny bone.

I agree. It paints such a perfect,hilarious picture

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Omg the bolding is from the original post.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I'm so glad he was around to see that

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

I was meditating on the Sea Otter (as I often do);

The best part IMO

edit: Wait no this is

QUACKTASTIC posted:

a flower pot shaped like a Frog in which I grow sweet basil.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Also what/who is his homosexual? Is it a gay family member or friend?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I don't think he's being salty, he's just correct. People remember "I have a dream" and maybe a line or two that came after it, not the whole speech. It's really not going out on a limb to say "people are more likely to remember something short." Brevity is the soul of wit and all that.

I agree with you all that the Thompson excoriation of Nixon is good and funny. I'm just saying it's really densely packed with things that are all relatively equally funny, which makes it hard for any one line to stand out above the rest and be that quotable thing people remember.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Chantilly Say posted:

I don't follow the ironicat unless I'm missing something, you quoted a short post?

I think he thought "verbose" means "uses big words" instead of "uses a lot of words."

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

NLJP posted:

Wow that is one of the most depressing threads I've seen in a good long while. What a lovely goddamn dad.

I'm kind of afraid to check it out. :smith:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Volume posted:

I stand by my claim that the cartoon child was created to be hated. He was an annoying character who actively brought down the quality of life of every one he interacted with.

If it's Marvin you're okay to me

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

What did he do? My little brothers were too old to watch that so I never caught it whilst babysitting.

whine whine whine whine cry cry cry cry me me me me whine whine whine whine bbbbut MAWWWW-meeeeee

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

It is a handsome bear :3:

I'm not a huge fan of EL's posts but when it's just cute stuff like this it's okay.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

When you think about it, all the weed you ever smoked was female. That's gotta be why white male republicans are so super into putting restrictions on it.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

old but i don't care

QUACKTASTIC posted:

a lawyer who client he own penis, a shameful lawyer

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Shame about his hairline but that is a magnificent beard, so I'd give the awkwardness a pass.

Yea he pulls off the Founding Father look pretty impressively

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Poor Dale

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Disco Infiva posted:

I think he gave $500, and then $500 more a bit later.

Everything worth knowing about Doobie is here:

Holy loving poo poo

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

seconding this wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

It appears I have no idea what you're talking about

following this and the forusm drama thread fools me into thinking i have my finger on the "pulse" of "sa goings on" and then things like this remind me of how little i really know of our world.

• Locked thread