Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I just laughed so hard I subluxated a rib. You know something is good when it hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Kingo Ligma posted:

That probably helps in this situation

Auto-fellatio is an ability that should cause you to ejaculate a giant red flag emblazoned with the words "YOU HAVE A HYPERMOBILITY SPECTRUM DISORDER SEEK HELP."

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Interestingly, the man who invented the idea of having a rib removed for autofellatio purposes is also credited with inventing fascism

Plus he conquered a city in peacetime for shits and giggles

e: this isn't the historical fun fact thread, my bad

I thought I was in the "Media that did not age well" thread up until this post. I'd love to have a couple of problematic ribs removed but i'm not a fascist

Also who are you talking about please, because they sound awful and I would like to know more.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

Until you quit taking adderall and get your appetite back then you just get fat and can't anymore!!!

ADHD is comorbid with HSD's, you're just proving my point.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7882457/

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

OPAONI posted:

There have been multiple people in the Schadenfreud thread that post nothing but attractive women getting hurt. Last one was banned a while ago

The last and really ONLY one who constantly posted attractive women getting hurt got banned for much much worse poo poo:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2892

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

This is one of my fav books and now I need to see if there is a copy on my shelves:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ella_Minnow_Pea

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Matlack Radio posted:

I've yet to enjoy an epistolary. I will check this one out.

It's super short and the Lipogram aspect is super neat, but I also think it's a fun well written story. Also I like the name a lot "Ella Minnow Pea"/LMNOP get it i am easily amused help me pls

Also I do have a copy and it is now in THE PILE yay. It will be read again whenever the conditions are right. Nothing in THE PILE ever gets neglected.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Platystemon posted:

Fun fact: estrogen does not directly improve human cognition, but instead supports a symbiotic relationship with Soccus felis, which is the real driver of increased programming performance.

Pictured below are juvenile, adolescent, and mature forms.

Desert Bus posted:

Someone needs to make a complete outfit from just those socks and put it on like Paul did in Children of Dune when he covered his body in baby sandworms.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Guess the thread:

Southern Cassowary posted:

there's a local shop that stocks shimano and daiwa and i've been wanting to handle/palm a tatula and a curado to compare to the slx for whenever i finally bite on getting a flippin and frog rod.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

bawk posted:

There's certainly no shortage of people who buy dozens of people random themed avatars

I do it and it's hilarious. You get drunk and grab your credit card and...

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I would maybe try fentanyl once but any more than that seems like a bad idea

Fentanyl is OK at pain reduction but it's a lovely high. Not worth the risk.

No comment on the current delirant discussion except also don't do them. Not worth the risk.

This is all anecdotal evidence so YMMV. Some drugs are cool. These are not those.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Lemniscate Blue posted:

They... paint their balls red?

It worked for me.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

A few? years ago in maybe? the IoSM thread? there was this super long and good post about how Autism is a spectrum in multiple ways. Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

There were a whole bunch of Christians who rejected the original Vatican too. It was kind of a whole thing.

On TikTok a few months back? When they were all "VatiCAN? More like VatiCAN'T" and did that priest dance thing?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I'm glad someone caught that

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

CaptainViolence posted:

do people generally pronounce it "essay-clopedia" or "sack-lopedia"?

SAH-clo-PEE-dee-UH

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

That thread has all sorts of people tasting all sorts of things.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Antivehicular posted:

"NaOH" is also a good onomatopoeia for the sound I make when I read about goons tasting sodium hydroxide

If you wanna make this weird (and you know you do), there's a whole thread about weird/dangerous chemistry on here. The sheer number of Goons who have sampled WEIRD poo poo is perhaps higher than you would expect, which says something, this being SA and all:

"PYF Dangerous Chemistry: OHNONONO you incredibly foolhardy man don't touch that:"

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602006

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Fish Appreciator posted:

How does one say a twitch emoji out loud? Are we talking about poggers? Or are kids just saying "how very radial blur pepe of you?"

One of my older sisters was married to an even older guy and i'm 42? or something, whatever. We were having Thanksgiving dinner about 10 years ago and he responded to a joke with an actual "lol" "lo-el" like it was a real word? I was the only one who caught it and I mocked him. They're divorced now.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

DontMockMySmock posted:

you sound like a really cool guy

We spent the next few hours telling each other things in super cool phonetic 1337 5p33k. BRB is "brrrb" and SMH is "smuh" LMK is "ell em kay" etc. He knew what he did and he rolled with the punches.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Isn't hot dog flavored water piss??????? Are you telling me fred durst is not a piss degenerate?????

Hot dog flavored water is commonly known as Heineken beer

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

We are all Two Wordles

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

no real comment

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Arivia posted:

he has catturd2

No they broke up, possibly because catturd2 won't trade Elon his children for horses.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Better have a beer hole

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

a lot of puking and a big fat turd

tell us less about your day please

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

big mean giraffe posted:

They will literally give anyone a license to drive a car won't they

Grassy Knowles posted:

It’s harder to keep a forums account than a drivers license

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

SubponticatePoster posted:

Even as someone who smokes, I agree. It's a pain in the rear end in that cars don't have ashtrays in them anymore, but I just knock out the tobacco and put the butt in the little coin holder in the console to throw away later, or if I'm on foot I hang onto it/put it in my pocket until I get to a trash can. The worst is when a business cares enough to put out an ashtray and people still can't be bothered to use it, fuckin' slobs.

I have just completely stopped smoking in cars. Ask the giant burn scar on my back why. Also in public. If I can't scrub down after I'm just going to wait. If I think it's gross it's gotta be worse for the rest of the world around me.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

freeedr posted:

Last time my wife had been out of town I shot off a wiener wiggler that looked like a snake and crashed through the headboard. Felt like my tackle was stomped by a shire horse

Felt like giving dickbirth

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Platystemon posted:

* Mazda drat it.

Ahura Mazda drat it.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Evilreaver posted:

Glub_glub_he_whispers.jpg

This pic got me sent to Facebook jail twice and then I tried a differently cropped copy and got sent back a third time.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Guess the thread:

Kit Walker posted:

God I really wish I was into masc dudes (said no one ever) because that would make for an incredible grinder quest. "I'm looking to gently caress the gayest dude in the world. Must be a c-section birth. Must not have any female friends. The longer you've gone without even casually making physical contact with a woman the better. Must have a bigass beard and also a big rear end from all the squats you do." Just a long as hell laundry list of likely contradictory requirements. The winner would likely be some bizarre absolute shut-in with nearly non-existent social skills and several undiagnosed pathologies but my god would the sex be gay as hell

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Advanced D&D is also known as CSPAM

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Please don't post or repost seizure inducing pics or vids ever. That made me feel a way and i'm glad i'm medded up.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Thanks! I should not have stuff auto-playing. Lesson learned.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

As someone who actually has epilepsy: Please, try harder to be funny.

This. Scrolling down into that was a bad time and it's still a bad time and it was pretty mild? My stuff is mild and I am medicated. Don't be a dick think before you post cause I don't wanna wake up on the floor and have to put a bunch of joints back in socket. If you've never had a seizure? Please trust that you don't wanna trigger them.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I normally don't trigger from flashing but that got me. I dunno. My body's never been normal.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you want cognitohazard posts just link to my post history

Some actions are just too cruel to even contemplate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Normally I just report seizure inducing stuff and move on cause it doesn't usually bother me, but that video got me feelin' all twitchy and i'm not trying again to test it.