Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Thank you.
Yeah guys feel free to check the tism list. The counts are correct. I did the math.

Six Cosmic Kitties, not five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

9999999 credits cap what a time to be alive. Also a bunch of other changes I didn't bother to read.

Yeah, I get to take 14 chests out of my stash, reducing my stack to around 150.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Is getting a review next after those two, according to the stream last night.

Got Black Cat AKA Kitty Shayme to 60, won't be playing her again until she gets her 52FF review. I thought Gaz had learned not to unlock vital QOL abilities at levels in the 40s?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jusupov posted:

Prinnybaal on the O has the achievements for killing 100k bosses in holosim and xdefense. Can your autism beat that?

I can't even get into loving X-Def, so no.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Yes, but only do bosses and power point missions.

Someone must have the list saved. Basically you waypoint to 1 or 2 instances per chapter and kill the boss. It's very fast.

At 200% synergy you can do Shocker, Doc Ock, Tasky, Hood, visit the Safehouse, Elektra, Bullseye, Kingpin and travel to the Mansion to ding 30.

Here's the spreadsheet of everything.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ajax posted:

Have you not seen her eyetitties?

Nope, I crushed that costume along with the ones I got from prestiging Deadpool and Ant-Man. I got Thor Earth X, too.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

e: f,b.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

McSpanky posted:

Speaking of bitchin' plastic tits:

In game his heaving beef balloons warp and distort like a saran-wrapped jello mold during animations. Ace effort on the update gaz

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Bizarre Echo posted:

Good to know, thanks. How about the rate of Eternity Shards? I started with about 200, and I've been playing through low-level content and only have 225. Does the drop rate improve as you get to 60, or is it supposed to push you towards paying for characters with real money?

Nobody's said it yet, but you will get one Splinter every 8 minutes at 0% SIF with a small chance of a 2 or 10-drop. If you get some SIF your timer decreases slightly.

If you pop a Splinter Boost or Guardians potion you get a guaranteed bonus Splinter on 1-drops and each stack has a chance to get a bonus Splinter. So what you will see is 2, 2/1, 2/2, 3/2 or 10.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Punisher MAX (all of it)

By which you mean "all of Ennis's run", I take it? Because after he left both the story and the art turned to dogshit.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

madstrike posted:

BlackCat - leveling this right now...wtf, so bad. This is Hawkeye/Taskmaster level bad. Hits like a wet noodle and goes out of spirit so fast. poo poo sig. Only 17 more levels to go, ugh :(

All Kitty Shayme's spirit issues should resolve themselves at 42, so I don't know what you're doing. Until 42 she's crap though, I agree.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

I would like to formally request that either an Enhanced Costume, Variant Costume, or even her 3rd planned costume be one that alters Black Cat's character model and is more accurate to her official Marvel stats of being 5'10 and 120 lbs.

Those stats are completely accurate, they just only include her breasts.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

"is metal sometimes" is actually a pretty poo poo power

Excuse me, but Colossus is made. Of RAGE!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Thanks man, you rock!

No, he means he's going to have a wank over the thought of you sperging out when he doesn't submit a video.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

I hope they are being literal on that Omega Boxes = Experience thing, because I'd love to start burning some of my dozens in a new box prestige.

Especially as they will almost surely be affected by XP boost. I'm trying to think how many it would take to do a full 1-60 Prestige at 200% XP. I'm pretty sure it's less than 20. Which means that if I boost up to a modest 600% and wait for Cosmic Week, the mere 200 or so I have in my Stash should be enough to complete two Cosmic 1-60s.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Leper Residue posted:

So is Black Cat actually fun?

No. But she's much more fun than when she was released, and with a couple of small adjustments might be really fun.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

RatHat posted:

Goblin's animations are awful, especially his default pose on the glider.

Not goblinspreading wide enough for you, champ?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ah, you found Goblin's quote for Spider-Gwen?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

On last page's conversation about starting heroes: My first was Pre-52 Punisher, followed by Pre-52 Deadpool. Weep for my past sins.

I also started with Penishaver, but my second character was Ghost Rider. I had 200% synergy before I finished levelling Ghost Rider. What a loving chore that was pre-52.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Here's who I am missing for the Wild 110:

BabyProof
BRUCEWAYANS
Snorrence
Adhuin
AlphaVain
Tengama
Wintermint

Good luck guys!

It's the quarter finals already?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

NotALizardman posted:

skrybbles why do you hurt yourself like this

Two GOKs is the usual reason.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

His nickname should obviously be True Detective (Iron Fist -> iron rusts -> Rust Cohle).

Super obvi, you're really slipping ICR

Do not insult ICR's kungfu with your inferior puns.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

The best thing about this patch is that I was awarded an extra Delicious Pizza for some reason.

+100% increase in Delicious Pizza. Patch of the year 2016.

They share a cooldown.

Anyone got a good build for Knob Goblin yet? He feels really Spirit-hungry.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Kuhmondo posted:

What I want to know is how does he get his RMB(far right) hot key to rotate skills like that right after he presses it while every other hot key stays static. Also what is that target lock thing? Is that for controllers only or something?

Set up two bars to be identical apart from key skills. I do that on Rocket; he has one bar where LMB is Big Flarkin' Gun for clearing trash, another where LMB is the minigun for use on bosses. I think I also have Zig on the trash bar and CC break on the boss bar.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

jujojoh posted:

just finished Maverick achievement with Fat Rouge. So you dont need surfer. People can QQ more in the forum.

What build? I'd quite like to do that one, but playing Surfer's dash build makes me feel ill.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Groot Force is now a role play only guild please keep all posts and sg chat in-character.

*logs in as Doom, shoots ICR, Deathplague and Saint Freak in the head*

Worthless cretins.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

Come on man share this wisdom

In your case there's only one item on the second list: "for the first time".

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Any idea what Elektra's synergies are?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

ransome posted:

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/16/exclusive-marvel-heroes-2016-celebrates-daredevil-season-2-with-/

200% exp for all
50% bonus for double D, big pun, mister 69, and shirtless fist man
daredevil unlocked for free if you log in this weekend and don't own him already
25% off dd, elektra, punisher costumes

So Elektra is being released April 1st, then.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

And then got completely owned by Comixfan as he said it was a great idea, provided a few suggestions of his own, then added it to his database of Costume Threads giving you full credit.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Punisher's War Journal: gently caress you, ICR. Never cosmic.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Gynovore posted:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/269517/monday-update-3-21/p1

They're patching "an issue with the login screen". Looks like no more pokemon-style seizures.

My immersion cannot be maintained if the Punisher doesn't have a body count.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Drythe posted:

The j4gs now own SA

J4Gs? Jews For Green Goblin?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Kainser posted:

rip sun god, shouldn't have cosmicked

Roses are red
Iceman is gay
ICR's yellow
Cosmic today

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Also dude today posted a ttk of the Punisher in the thread. 4:30 is what he got.

He used his ult in the video. Loza asks him if the ult is a dps loss. Guy responds:

So basically:

4:30 ttk with ult
4:30 ttk without ult

THE FUNISHER...

Punisher's ultimate works better when you know the flamethrower will be pointing in the opposite direction to the one you were facing and that the turret machine gun can be aimed by mousing over a target. Still pretty bad against anything that can move, but if you don't want to take a black transit Van into hell and shoot the deviI then there's no helping you.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

:420::420:

Smoke Groot every day.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

This weekend Gaz is celebrating Marvel's Women of Power! Enter code "VAGINE" for a free Storm token. Be quick - this offer won't last long.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Degs posted:

Thing about a whale, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes like a doll's eyes. When he sits in the hub he doesn't seem ta be livin. Until he posts. An' those black eyes roll over white and then, oh ya hear that terrible high pitched whinin'. The forums turn red and in spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in an...threaten to quit the game.

Very first light, Chief, ICR come cruisin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Dunno who said this, but I heard the game you want is Maple Story.

If you're a brain-crippled Anime fan, you can just buy Psylocke.

• Locked thread