Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
My Spice tolerance is getting up there, that didn't do it for me at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
So that 54bil was just so the police get all the military leftovers right?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

and i must meme posted:

imagine how much money this is, it's enough to live off for what, 30 years?

like seriously how are people okay with this

how did capitalism break our brains so bad

I'm just one good job offer away from this. Now to go smoke weed and play zelda

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

water/booze/nap

choice one

Weed greasy food masturbate: choose all

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

That DICK! posted:

when was the last time Trump brought up his "Why do we tell people when we're going to attack! That just gives them time to get away!" strategy?

Spicer, yesterday

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

grab your own arm when its slightly cold softly and take your hand away if you want to see proof of a ghost

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

TheBigAristotle posted:

This article is going to clutched in my fist when the death panel decides I gotta go

I just got back from Puerto Rico and tickets were $350 each

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

Overheard regularly growing up in Seattle: "I could really go for some hot, greasy Dicks right now".

You went to neighbors a lot too?!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Can someone give me the PBF obama gopher pic I lost it :/

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

My Linux Rig posted:

Become a striper

Someday I'm gonna be a big fish, too. Just one windfall away hmmm what's that bait on a hook over

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if you take 30 seconds to check yourself and your surroundings it's fine

I don't have that much time to get ready for bed usually so I just turn my lathe on to take off my shirts and jump in

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I agree, its an elaborate plan to signal to the religious right that he is with them when he finally finishes hes 100 day drawing through approval polls of a jesus fish. Thats some good chess right there god drat

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

also my protein fast ends this saturday and I'm suuuuper ready for it. rdy for normal food like 4real

down 20 pounds tho with minimal muscle loss. now to switch to a strict long term protocol and lift all day erry day to get Gaston-style swole

Protein fast?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Nice dude what exercise are you doing?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic high five:

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Nice dude what exercise are you doing?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

yep! and a lot of the good ones have very low sodium too. If she's becoming a pepper head, buy her this. It's local here but my fav sauce overall of all time and they ship

http://www.wildpepper.com/fatality-hot-sauce/

I have got Opinions On Hot Sauce that could fill 3 fridge doors

So are you really not exercising to go with your once a year healthy eating binge?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Halo Top is p fuckin good but ain't worth the price at my income bracket

At 700 calories a day? lol no I'm not lifting, I'm walking 2-3 miles a day. the whole point is that it's protein sparing. Monday I go back to 5/3/1 and shouldn't have lost my progress. Aint' my first tiem doin this homie :dukedog:

What's 531?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Look, arguing about strength training theory is stupid. And the reason I came up with 5/3/1 was that I wanted a program that eliminated stupid thoughts from my head and just let me go into the weight room and get poo poo done.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Who said it was fun? Fun is losing a pound a day but starting your routine back up 3 weeks later only having lost maybe a week of progress

Crash diet has a bad aura around it. PSMF is a controlled beast for lunatics who track every calorie they eat and value maximizing their bulking time over existing like a normal human

and ya 5/3/1 is great.

How can I see pics of your results I'm pretty interested in abnormal lunatics

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Look I'm just gonna say it are you fat or

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I'm going to try and put ten pounds on in a month ugh so much eating to be done

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Yesterday I ate a burger and fries for breakfast butter chicken for lunch and half a pepperoni pizza for dinner and lost weight ugh

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

two of those things are not kosher

that's terrible for the most important thing of all: your spiritual health

Hell is what you make it here on planet earth

11 years gently caress

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

please don't troll

I do think it's real funny tho that having a dog means that at least once a day you're going to be using a bag as a hand-condom to pick up steaming hot dog poo poo

and that having a dog makes it legal and socially acceptable to put dog piss on trees and grass in public places. if i carried around a tupperware full of dog piss and threw it on a tree at the park I'd probably get arrested. but if I bring the dog piss there inside of a dog it's fine?? weird

Sometimes I start posting regularly and then I read poo poo like this and ehhh

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Can someone get me the exact wording Rubio just asked about the army of russian trolls led by vladamir putin it was pretty good

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Dos things picante:

What time is spicer on today? I watched him on a loving plane the other day live thats how badly I need my spice

Everyone who posted tapatio, crystal, valentia, tabasco, franks, cholula... Buy this https://www.amazon.com/Marie-Sharps-Fiery-Sauce-Pack/dp/B00FZ6GO04/ and if you don't like it I will personally refund you but if you do you have to fix my avatar of a chicken that some BYOB admin got me a while ago and now the image link is broken

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I'm really hesitant to buy anything with siriacha in the name because that seems like a marketing thing (like ed ballsauce) at this point but I ordered it! (I know siriacha is a chili garlic paste and not the brand)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

NecroMonster posted:

oh my god different hot sauces are good for different things because they have different ingredients and thus different flavor profiles you god damned loving goons

Hi yes can you make my thai food have "0 "stars? Swear to god if there is a bay leaf in this AGAIN...

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

aware of dog posted:

Crystal or nothing :colbert:

What your favorite hot sauce says about you: Crystal (Unmeasured, but not very spicy )

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

I hate the Washington post because i can't cheat past the pay wall with the stop button like the nyt

Do you click on the article anyway and try and speed read the first paragraph before they stop letting you read it yea me neither

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

If you haven't tried this hot sauce yet I highly recommend it here is a video of a bunch of people seeing how spicy it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXEPRG5Jq4

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Yesterday when asked about a question from Monday regarding Nunes sources spicer said that hes "made some initial inquires". I'm glad they have the answer for him so he doesn't have to go around making any more inquiries

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I missed the joke someone explain?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

What was his opening joke?! I'm trying to look up the article but I can't find it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I feel bad for spicer and the smell test I get into arguments with my girlfriend all the time about if food has gone bad or not

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Every morning I wake up and grab blindly for my phone mumbling... "spice? spicey today?"

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

eonwe posted:

i used to work at the gas station in my tiny town. it was awful.

Just let me eat my sandwich here in peace man

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Thom and the Heads posted:

drink every time spicey says "i find it interesting"

Drink everytime spicer doesn't put any pause in between his answer and the next reporters name

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

prince spat so much fire at george harrison's induction to the rock & roll hall of fame that he threw his guitar into the sky at the end and harrison caught it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

I really like this story from before the concert. imagine prince just playing your own song staring you in the eyes

STEVE FERRONE (drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, who played at the 2004 ceremony) I had no idea that Prince was going to be there. Steve Winwood said, “Hey, Prince is over there.” And I said, “I guess he’s playing with us?”

So I said to Winwood, “I’m going to go over and say hello to him.” I wandered across the stage and I went up to him and I said, “Hi, Prince, it’s nice to meet you — Steve Ferrone.” And he said, “Oh, I know who you are!” Maybe because I’d played on Chaka Khan’s “I Feel for You,” which is a song that he wrote. I went back over and I sat down behind the drum kit, and Winwood was like: “What’s he like? What’d he say?”

Then I was sitting there, and I heard somebody playing a guitar riff from a song that I wrote with Average White Band. And I looked over and Prince was looking right at me and playing that song. And I thought, “Yeah, you actually do know who I am!”

from https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/arts/music/prince-guitar-rock-hall-of-fame.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I just watched it and I heard a couple whistles and laughter but definitely not widespread booing

-20:30 ish here https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/president-trump-speaks-2017-nabtu-conference

edit:

M_Gargantua posted:

is this a fantasy or reality I can't tell

Watch the video instead of reading a tweet and find out for yourself!

• Locked thread