Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

triple sulk posted:

can confirm i'm in bed on my surface pro 4 and wishing i had a nice dark forum to post about 45th president of the united states of america donald j trump on

lol, literally the worst computer to be in bed with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

triple sulk posted:

*leans a nanometer away from the mic and whispers softly*

wrong

it's super fuckin heavy to use as a tablet, so you either do that or ummm kickstand it so the screen isn't even facing you??

I have a surface work computer and it is the shittiest tablet to use without a decent size desk/table, fuhgeddabout a lap or chest

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

What makes integration an issue in Sweden compared to the US?

Isolation a possibility? Sweden is relatively remote, all things considering.

immigrants are probably way more likely to know at least some English over any Swedish whatsoever

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm ready for president ken bone

lol, despite looking like a rough around the edges boomer, he's literally not old enough

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Is that annoyance? cuz they're p cool and good and the beers are only $3 there

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Citizen Tayne posted:

My employer started a subsidiary based in Chennai for software development. They're going to eventually transfer all software development there.

This is super funny because my coworkers all love Trump and voted for him because they hate Indians and also think Trump is going to limit H1Bs and outsourcing, but he's actually going to accelerate it. big lols all around!

lol post the email they sent you after the election

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

proof of concept posted:

my favorite is the guy who invented the saccharine was working on something for some sort of industrial chemical process and neglected to wash his hands before lunch. Then, while cramming food down his craw he noticed a sweet flavor on his fingers, so naturally he ran straight back to the lab and started licking all the dirty glassware to find out where it came from

My fav is the guy trying to prove h pylori caused stomach ulcers. It wasn't working in any animals they were testing it on so he took a whole flask of the stuff and chugged it, developing stomach ulcers almost instantly. He won the Nobel prize

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

That DICK! posted:

So much for the tolerant loft

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i think there's a treatment for that called "don't spray-tan yourself every second of every day you weirdo"

Isn't that cernovich's problem too?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/Brasilmagic/status/834934827476467716

also i know we all already had a hearty lol at this but i would like to further lol at how trump's face looks like he has every single skin condition simultaniously

Despite being a "skin man" too lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yeah wati /= wapo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i got a case of SPARKS for like $9 one time, it was on clearance because of the law changes with caffeine in booze, that was a bad night. I've also had 4loko with the loko, also a terrible idea.

old four loko would reliably trigger cycling manic/mixed episodes for me, poo poo was powerful.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

During my senior year in high school all the boys were locked out of the bathrooms because one of them (no one knew who) kept taking giant shits in the middle of the bathroom floor and smearing it around. I'm pretty sure the guys would have curbstomped him if they could. We never figured out who the Unipooper was though

My high school had a phantom pooper and even cut together a video montage of it for a pep rally. Eventually the one dude confessed, his nickname was Life which is pretty weird and cool

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/835888758985789440

:laffo: this dude has a daughter that is a living breathing pre-existing condition

wait wait when did trump call the GOP the "American workers' party"?????

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/835929328953126913

they're gonna come in 3's today

gently caress you 2017

lol like u were insome wapner fan club,constantly scanning wapner news alerts and filling yourself of the celebrity gossip of a ninety seven year old man then indignant and angry at a year that he died

get the gently caress over yourself

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol parks and rec continues to come to life

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I just realized how ironic it is that the creator of an insanely persistent neologism is complaining about other ones

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

did you ever see that baffling society piece the nytimes ran when dunham was in high school (and not any kind of famous yet) about some dumb party she threw for her buddies? it must be seen to be believed

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/04/27/style/good-company-a-crunchy-menu-for-a-youthful-crowd.html

I was a shiteating libertarian at 16, but it's amazing how stunted Lena's growth has been

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

The greatest tragedy on 9/11 was that the planes missed their target

lol please for your sanity never read the times style section on thursdays

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Solarin posted:

piss tape definitely includes incest or pedophilia imo

deffo pedo poo poo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

motherfuck yes, subpoena or hack that motherfuckin poo poo

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Venuz Patrol posted:

maybe putin isn't an ultimate kgb mastermind after all. maybe he's just blindly stumbling around trying to incite another cold war except without being anywhere near superpower status this time

he probably could concoct a major scheme (libertarians and greens were debating on RT in 2012 even), but his back is against the wall with the oil crunch and his own grip on Russia loosening

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

jfc, giving them the benefit of the doubt like that. Just say "nobody on team trump learned about ethics" and have them refute it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

WMain00 posted:

If I know Trump, he'll have offered to hold the UK meeting in one of his golf courses in Scotland, both of which are quite far out from any immediate urban areas.

can't you drive across Scotland in like two hours tho?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I used to be peeved that you could put somebody's name in giant letters on a book and put the real authors in smaller font (jokerman font) but who cares now lomarf

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Did trump break out into song?

white people reminiscing about a past that never existed and way overhyped I guess

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

^^^^
😙👌

Mirthless posted:

"clarify his testimony"

he lied under oath, lol

there's nothing to clarify, Beauregard needs to resign

lol forevs at Jason's twitter handle

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

jfc, enough with the weasel words. He didn't "mislead" congress, he stone cold loving lied through his Dixie-slobbing teeth

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

We must not forget the slime man

lol he bent the knee all the way down to the ground and got kicked in his slimy loving face

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Just as Jefferson B sessions upholds his name to be an enemy of the union, thus does McCarthy step up to purge the government of Russians

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

euphronius posted:

Matterings

They all new about this too. Everyone was ready with statements and confident as to veracity

So that noise the last day or two about obama returning to politics, uhhhhhh this was planned right?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

nopants posted:

Is Spicer gonna be the Easter bunny this year, and maybe do a press briefing as the Easter bunny?

lol the Easter egg roll is cancelled because First Lady ivanka didn't plan it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

loquacius posted:

Top half of Rand Paul's head surprisingly decent as av material

lil homie defend the constitution-rear end

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

DrPlump posted:

I've seen that shirtless pic of Alex Jones and I gotta say: He IS chubby, but he is that strange kind of chubby that makes SOME men look like a bear. Don't know how to describe it. YOU can be fat with a chubby belly that just hangs there, or you're chubby/fat and you also have a belly but it's not hanging there, it looks kinda massive.

it's called dadbod, we've been over this. The weird part is that he's totally hairless

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

what is it with Chapelle coming back into the spot light during republican era presidents?

im all for it, its just curiously morbid~

a straightforward enemy is much easier to deal with than a questionable ally

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

shiksa posted:

You idiot scion of a billionaire what do you need 50 large for

cheap billionaires are so entertaining, like comfortably-upper middle class people tapping ads for swagbucks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mirthless posted:

god damnit sam b you are terrible

fuckin terrible

still lol that male news comedians get show titles like "the daily show" "the nightly show" "last week tonight" and Sam bee gets a lovely sexist slang

gently caress her uws nimbyism hard tho

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Perfectly Safe posted:

I can't wait for this scene in the movie.

gently caress man, I don't think it would even make the extended cut of a burns series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Celery Jello posted:

you say that like she has no input as to the name of her own show

comedians rarely get to name their own shows

• Locked thread