Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Heliogabalos posted:

you know that's the perfect finish to a good story, you might almost call it a belle end

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lodin posted:

And here we have it folks, the seldom spotted elusive Holy poo poo! Double pisss!
https://twitter.com/DanyelxDragon/status/1174000579045203968?s=20

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Never realized this before, but Pooh is wearing a beikini.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Wees snel, op

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

Going back and watching Seinfeld after years off, it was jarring to hear the laugh track. I still love the show, and at least it's not Big Bang Theory, goddamn that show is soulless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23M3eKn1FN0

Is that clip from a comedy show?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

cat big

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

MarcusSA posted:

Goats are incredible assholes.

Kirk must have practiced a lot.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Resting Lich Face posted:

Because I got a freebie from the chickencheese cook or die mod challenge in TFF and I liked this.

I know. Prison Hank was pretty awesome, but he'd been there a while.

You like to post on internet forums so I don't trust your sense of what's fun and interesting.

Also golf is a game.

i identify some posters with their avs and you were one of them. your av was really great

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hah, yeah this

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

post your pic so that we can compare

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ISUCHARESLOLO posted:

Can someone hook me up with the picture of a bird wearing a basketball jersey that reads "get ready for some motherfucking bird flu"

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

MarcusSA posted:

loving lol!

I just heard the story on this. The bride is sister of the guy with the Llama and he said years ago if she got married he was gonna bring a Llama to the wedding as his date.

She was not amused with the llama.

lmao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tim Whatley posted:

Spam fuckin owns. gently caress the haters

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

Spiders are our allies in the never ending war on insects.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The Bloop posted:

spiders are cool and good, that's fine. hooray.

spiders are a very, very common phobia. Phobia = irrational. You aren't going to convince someone not to be instantly nauseated and stressed for an hour later with your bumper-sticker sloganeering

I'm glad most people don't have to experience it but at the same time I wish they could just for a day so they would be more considerate thereafter.

Just link things that are problematic, please? With a description.
Don't freak people out while they are stressed about the drat virus and can't even leave where they are to shake the feeling.

stop making GBS threads yourself

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Eight Legged Freaks is a classic, and I refuse to believe otherwise :colbert:.

it's a decent movie

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

Big bang theory sans laugh track is literal art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
what a loving dogshit show

It's a better show than Seinfeld.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

tehehe

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Zipperelli. posted:

In case you guys spoilering NWS images didn't know, they still show up in-line so maybe link NWS images next time. Especially in this thread.

AUG thread? poo poo. Read that at work at your own peril.

Yeah. If you are going to post a funny pic in this thread, it needs to go behind a link.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Hirayuki posted:

I'm working on a show that's based in the Spring & Autumn and Warring States period and had forgotten how out-there some of the headwear was. I'd love to know what the bead curtain is for on the righthand guy, for example, if it was more than just decoration.

It's a mosquito protection.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Getting really off topic here, but the bead veil thing might have roots going as far back as Asian prehistory. It was worn by religious figures in many Siberian shamanistic/animistic religions, is also found in the ritual attire of Mongolian shamanism (Tengrism), as well as Tibetan Buddhism (which contains a bunch of pre-Buddhist beliefs and imagery), suggesting that they all diverged from a very early religion that spanned most of northern Asia. It was not unified, just a kind of word-of-mouth spread that ended up all over the place. Ritual clothing in the far northwest of North America even shows signs of influence.

The big takeaway is that beaded veils are cool and ominous as gently caress, give off that "blind seer" vibe. You see someone with a curtain of glass and precious gems over they face, you know they mean business.

It also makes it much more palatable to see a figure "speaking for the gods/spirits/whatever" if their face is obscured.

...this isn't one of the history themed PYF threads, is it? Oops.

Behold! A pre-buddhist shaman:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Pick posted:

What is a butter homo friend

hi

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The Bloop posted:

I liked enough of them that I'm certainly not going to berate someone for posting content

It's not like it was a wizard master post

yeah it wasnt funny

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

good pics, but linking is the coward's way

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Chloe clearly states that she's untrustworthy.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

1 posted:

No, Germany is the home of the Afri ad.

absolutely vile poo poo

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

One of the ones I fired, he would always be late to start sessions. So one day I got fed up and spent the entire time going off on him and needling him about why his issues were causing him to be habitually late. It was cathartic.

haha nice

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

BrianBoitano posted:

it already is :confused:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

d3lness posted:

Bad news goon, that was a lot of people. I tried the powder early on (after they stopped with the oil packets but before the bottled stuff). It was like drinking lovely home made bread. I used it as a breakfast replacement because I hate eating breakfast. That lasted about a week since the poo poo want filling at all. I'm super happy I didn't order more than a single pouch of that crap.

What on earth.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Turn on your monitor

i can still see it!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Pick posted:

Sleepnir

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

AFewBricksShy posted:

Wasn't there a real one that had something like "She started blowing me and did a great job in that regard"

iirc that was shmorky

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I got pants of cume and shid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh about 4 channels, I remember when we had two-and-a-half. The third one had a time slot on channel 2 (I think) and that was the only time we had commercials on TV. Good times, but it wasn't the 2000s. The 2000s had Moon TV and Rakel's Fuckschool. Still bummed about them not airing the assfuck episode; still have no idea how to assfuck.

text me