Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

after all the damage done to antiquities study in the near east by ISIS and the American invasion of Iraq these last two decades, to deliberately bomb museums and libraries in the region is

aaaaaah

aaaaaahhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

what have you guys done you summoned him

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Brogeoisie posted:

The number of people fleeing into Ben Gurion airport is bizarre. It's not even near any real fighting? Lol

The survival instincts of apartheid settlers kick in you know they will get the gently caress out as soon as possible.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I love it when the hostage takers give rifles to their hostages

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:hai:

You gotta hand it to them

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gunther doesnt want things to escalate so that ukraine doesnt get outcompeted in the limelight

World please keep eyes on Europe not the middle east!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

this seems very different than other times it actually looks like they want to reclaim and hold the land

I dont think they are going to be able to keep the land for any serious amount of time. Its still a rag tag militia vs an overwhelming military. The only issue israel has is that these are settled territories so in essence they would have to wipe themselves out of the map but hey, they'll do it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Correct

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Betting the head of the CIA is making his way to saudi arabia about now again

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Greenblatt ended his CNN segment calling Palestinian resistance fighters animals and the host agrees there is a bright line between fighters and terrorists

Now Christiane Amanpour is talking about a story of how a IOF unit of women, who were "non-military soldiers, intelligence soldiers" were killed or captured by Hamas

As a computer toucher I would be a "non military soldier" therefor exempt from being captured or killed in combat.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The enchilada begins

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The US is all for being drawn into regional / global conflicts

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

an Israeli colonel was killed on the border with Lebanon

IOF officers are dropping

Lots of soldiers dying at the border with lebanon despite hezbollah not doing anything

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Well there is no evidence that the babies werent killed so im going to err in the side of caution and ask for palistine to contine be genocided because Im a blood thirsty freak

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The freaks just keep scalping themselves on the tankie altar

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

Ukraine accuses Russia of supporting Hamas operations

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has accused Russia of supporting Hamas in its conflict with Israel.

“We are certain that Russia is supporting, in one way or another, Hamas operations”, Zelenskyy said in an interview with the France 2 television channel. “Russia is really trying to carry out destabilising actions all over the world.”

Zelenskyy added violence engulfing Israel and Gaza threatened to distract the focus from the war in his own country. “There is a risk that international attention will turn away from Ukraine, and that will have consequences.”

The tragedies affecting Ukraine and Israel “are different but both are immense”, he said.

somebody is sad they are no longer in the limelight

They have already come out and say that if hamas has western weapons its because russia sent them captured gear from ukraine. Not that ukraine is selling weapons in the black market no siree

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

FAA released a NOTAM telling people to watch out for rockets but otherwise not shutting down civilian traffic which is pretty lol

They want airplanes available in israel in case they need to start evacuating the settlers

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Zodium posted:

been asking which of the three possible outcomes people think we should support, and now my group chats are just people typing up and deleting messages.

Cognitive dissonance bubble being tested

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

two words I've barely heard the last couple days: Iron Dome

what's up with that?

Palestine, through the help of iran, figured out that shooting more rockets than the system can intercept is its Achilles heel

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Waking every day and asking myself "where is the ccp!?"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hamas/Hezbollah you have the chance to do the crossover of the century

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Incredibly correct, the cpc stays winning

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

talked to my parents who are MSNBC/NPR libs about the war

they live in an area with a decent size arab/palestinian population.

I've argued with them about the Ukraine war but they have very little sympathy for Israel in this war. They are some of the few liberals who probably identify Ukraine and Palestine as sort of the same cause, as small countries fighting off a larger invader.

on the "40 beheaded babies" thing my mom started talking about how we know from mass shootings in the US that when an assault rifle shoots a child their body can be ripped apart. So it's not surprising children killed in the crossfire are horrific to see.

It's anecdotal but I thought it was interesting

Your parents are just one realization away from going full tank mode and its understanding that both cases are directly linked to US geopolitical interests and therefore instigated by the US.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

How will we be informed of the 40 beheaded babys now

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1712860751193403683

lmao it's so blatantly obvious who the villains are in this story, and yet so many simply don't and won't get it.

Absolute monsters

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Like I said earlier, he doesnt want the poo poo to hit the fan in the middle east because it takes eyes away from Europe

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Instigating an incident

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Power move

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sure the US has the "money" for another war. It just doesnt have the production capability for one

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

wynott dunn posted:

calling for peace and being against collective punishment is more appealing than bloodlust and genocide?

mamma Mia!! :wotwot:

Its called being a peace troll and its a well known tactic used by tankies

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dig up you idiot

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

Personally I think when you start talking about imposing the light of order on the lawless savages a jRPG protagonist and their crew should show up and kick your rear end

And kill your god while they are at it

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Oh my loving god

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao just say the 14 words already

The coward deleted the post

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Starsfan posted:

they could say that someone left the stove on in the kitchen and the hospital blew up and their dick riders would take up the cry.

the lack of plausibility is not an issue for Israel.

They know most people dont know the amount of firepower needed to level a hospital like that.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

err posted:

are they saying the rocket broke apart and landed on the hospital?

No, it saying that israel attacked two targets, one of them being the hospital

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Starsfan posted:

I am once again begging people to not read or have any other involvement with the D&D thread, it is not worth the mental harm you will do to yourself

Im not. Im getting dangerous high levels of succ from the medias hypocrisy posted in this thread. I would not be able to handle other threads take without melting down and doing a ban me

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Went for a 1.5 hour walk outside to see if I could stop being angry. It didnt work

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Taking a queue from the ukrainian playbook of "We found a phone of a russian where he talks with his mom about all the rapes hes going to do and his mom says good for you son"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It looks like every news channel is calling it a blast or explosion instead of bombing in what I can only imagine is a concerted messaging effort pushed by the state.