Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

CyberPingu posted:

I see Mueller is doing a public reading of his report to Congress

Dems performing Kabuki in the committee chambers again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

It's kind of an interesting case study to see the neurons crossing and re-crossing in real time, dredging up half-remembered bullshit talking points and mushing them together until they spill out of his mouth like so many Werther's Originals.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

kumba posted:

Any update on the Wayfair walkout? Was it supposed to start 20 minutes ago or am I thinking of the wrong timezone

https://twitter.com/wayfairwalkout/status/1143936986325114882?s=20

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

fool_of_sound posted:

they do if they're changing the number of justices. that's just a normal bill with normal rules.

Is that something Congress decides or can the president unilaterally declare more justices?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

This fucker should have to serve his sentence in one of the migrant concentration camps, but I wouldn't want to do that to the other residents of the camps.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I hope he gets a new :orb: for the G20

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

PoizenJam posted:

I know this is supposed to mock him, but I always have concerns about this type of imagery. Many extreme right wing folk love the hell out of Warhammer 40k and unironically think the emperor of mankind is awesome. I doubt this piece has its intended effect.

Kind of like how lots of neo-nazis love the crap out of American History X for making them look 'badass' in spite of the film's intended message.

my dude I believe this is in earnest. The whole GEOTUS is a real thing on chud forums.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Helith posted:

I see your big boy president got his parade!
Is he going to go for the Soviet or Chinese style chic do you think? Or maybe his new bestie in NK gave him some ideas for it.
It's going to be so special :allears:

Donnie got the idea from the Bastille day parade he went to in France. I know its fun to clown on him, but the French are almost as wired as the Soviets were wrt military parades.

https://youtu.be/qG2g1BvJaWg

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

GreyjoyBastard posted:

federal judge already mad, it's hilarious

edit: poo poo, from too many pages ago

I got u

https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1145860139154583552?s=20

Also traffic in DC is insane, fences everywhere, goddamn *tanks* in the road, what is happening i just got home

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

ewiley posted:

I got u

https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1145860139154583552?s=20

Also traffic in DC is insane, fences everywhere, goddamn *tanks* in the road, what is happening i just got home

Also that goddamn guy with the 'build the wall' trailer festooned with trump 2020 flags was parked across from my office, this goddamn country. gently caress being in DC during toruist season, double gently caress it during a Trump rally :|

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Blind Duke posted:

I really hope it wasn’t blaring music while parked, because it sure was when driving around. Gave me similar vibes to the anti abortion van covered in gross images that tries to stay parked outside the White House.

Oh yeah it was, they were playing hail to the chief when I walked by. I'm pretty sure this is the Trump Bridge guy, just mildly rebranded.

There used to be several abortion vans around, the best was the box truck

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TO GIVE THEM HEALTHCARE IF YOU KEEP THEM IN DETENTION YOU FORKING GARBAGE HUMAN.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Generic American posted:

Gotta get those chuds nice and soggy before they can listen to their big wet president.
https://twitter.com/Cpatrickis/status/1146868509474983943?s=19

Yeah it's been raining and sunny in equal measure today. I think we'll probably get a lot more rain, all the thunder and lightening. then again I'm holed-up in the burbs so I don't represent DC at the moment.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Boris Galerkin posted:

From 500 pages ago but no you gently caress, they should get free healthcare without conditions. So should the rest of us.

Yes, you are correct of course. But I'm trying to point out that the consequence of locking them up is that you legally have to provide for their care. If they really gave a poo poo about how much this costs, just go back to the old 'catch and release' then you can just wash your hands of them and they die in the gutter like everyone else poor in this country.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Yes, don't ever try to change the country built with a founding document specifically allowed to be edited for when things, ya know, need to change.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

Does anyone else feel like dude is spiraling hard? He has been at this this self inflicted wound for 3 days now, with no signs of slowing down

And even Fox in some places is starting to say it was racist

Nah, 'love it or leave it' racism is red meat to his base, he'll never stop

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Do yourself a favor and click on the retweet to add context, the embed doesn't do it justice.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I ran though the names, but did anyone suggest The Steven Miller Band?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Wait, what, I feel like I've never heard of these decorum rules but I feel like I should have? I get that you don't want senators caning eachother on the floor, but not being able to call out corruption? The founder's heads would be spinning over this bullshit.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I like my action heroes to be relatable to a guy like me: shirtless, glistening, and full of steroids

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Critical posted:

Theres directions on shampoo bottles because idiots like him would drink the loving shampoo if left to their own devices.

If you literally followed the directions on the shampoo bottle you'd be stuck in an endless loop, forever lathering and rinsing.

I spent thousands of dollars on a CS degree to make this joke.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Use Dr. Bronners and your head will smell like peppermint all day.

ALL ONE GOD FAITH!

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Nosre posted:

Is 'Minecraft boogaloo' a new "clown world'/'fren'/pepe?

I'm guessing it's because you can kill the NPC/villager people all day and there are no repercussions, I know this because I watch my 10-year-old do this all the time.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Ruminahui posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/scottwon...1435%23lastpost

:allears:

What’s funny is that there’s still people out there that are under the belief that democrats won’t immediately flip whatever meager victory they manage to make.

She should have said "the tweets speak for themselves" like everyone else does but this time it's the right answer.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Thoughts and prayers for his brief struggle.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

This is hardly new ground for trump

d-bag from loving 1984 posted:

A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

dwarf74 posted:

no actually it was a slur you see

"you have to actually dislike the whole race and not have any of that race as friends to be racist"

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Every day we get a little bit closer...

Sorry you're still in hellworld

"Look at that baby! It's so beautiful and bullet proof! The media will say it was just a prop but I've never seen it before in my life."

*crowd cheers and begins chanting*

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

I have no mouth but I must meme.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

luxury handset posted:

literacy tests, designed to be vague and confusing so as to allow selective deniability to restrict the franchise to white people only

you're probably thinking of this one

It's this, basically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX1x7pfH8fw

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

This is the most stupid thing I've seen on twitter in a very long time. I really realy want to see of Merriam Webster has a snappy response

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Jesus christ, "Hey @speakerpelosi how may likes to start impeachment? A man's gotta have his functioning democracy!"

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Mahoning posted:

Man, I’ve been enjoying her work for years on HBO Real Sports, how have I only JUST noticed this week that Soledad O’Brien is a pro Twitter follow?
https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1152602300730564613?s=21

Yeah she is

https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1152600010384711683?s=20

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Crabtree posted:

Me and a few other posters are the only people alive in Virginia. The rest are just racist ghosts.

Hey now there's not a racist wisp in my aether.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Who does he think fed interest gets paid to? Also I mean yeah uncontrolled inflation isn't great, but neither is an impossibly liquid economy.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Ah yes, *virtual* polygraphs which are I'm sure more reliable than their famously unimpeachable real versions.

e: fixed obvious mistake

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Good news, Trump is not racist

What normal person uses insalubrious in a talking points meme? Also ignoring Israel's apartheid state is NOT RACIST because nobody cares about Palestinians?

e. also lol @ disavowing David Duke 20 years ago, like good job I guess? Maybe not call his spiritual descendants 'very fine people' then

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

friendbot2000 posted:

poo poo, anyone who even utters the words "Maybe we should cut SNAP benefits" should be impeached. A lot of people are going to go hungry if that goes through.

SNAP is one of those programs I just can't fathom people not supporting. Almost all the money goes into local businesses as direct payments for food, it doesn't cost much, and the benefit level is too low for people to really abuse individually. You're literally taking food away from poor people by cutting this benefit.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I thought the sodomy was post execution.

Hello new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

Has anyone made the joke #MuellerHearingAid yet