Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Sorry, I only remember sailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

:derp: :derp: :derp:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

i feel like today is going to be full of the gop owning itself

I would be up for a repeat of 2012. I remember everyone was certain Romney would edge out a win and then it all spectacularly fell apart after 8 pm with Rove's on air fox news meltdown and the revelation that the campaign's poll software (orca?) had totally hosed up.

That night was hysterical but holy hell did we ever pay for it

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol this entire thread is so psychologically damaged by donald john trump

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

The Chairman posted:

not gonna go D&D on you or start screaming about positivity or good number vibes or whatever but what are you actually referring to when you say this

He has chud in-laws. It's kind of his thing.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

one thing i want to note is that despite all the doom saying itf, election day has been remarkably serene

Im disappointed, the best and brightest doombrains in this thread told me there would be bomb threats and shootings everywhere :confused:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

:hmmyes: :chud:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

MK DLC characters, great halloween costumes

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

looking forward to wrapping up work, eating dinner with my family, logging back on here around 730 and taking a big sip of water

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

turnip kid posted:

So are we melting down over Trump stealing the election or Biden winning a narrow victory, forever dooming the Democrats? I’m having trouble following some of you.

yes

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

DryGoods posted:

where are the Trump Militias? why aren't they storming state capitals? where are the Trump Caravans?

any time now!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

This is some sad rear end poo poo

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Rick Santorum dunking on Trump on cnn. They're doing the "yes count legal votes but fuuuuuck the rest of that." Lol then turns around and says maybe there is fraud!

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

It's gonna own when people throw literal celebrations when Trump loses and he and the chuds are going to lose their loving minds. Then there's definitely going to be violence.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

It is really, really so goddamn fitting that Trump's political career is dying at the same time Bitchell is.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

anime tupac posted:

"Good evening, America. I am your president, Donalg J. Trump. I am not owned, Actually you are owned. Furthermore," *note cards fall all over* Wait

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Zeroisanumber posted:

gently caress this is actually over. gently caress Biden but god loving drat I get to have a day sometime next year where I don't spend a single second thinking about Donald John Trump.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

gently caress'N

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Grem posted:

I hope in a few years we find out wtf was up with fake Melania

The tell-all stuff is what I'm truly looking forward to

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

So uh how's Bill Mitchell taking this?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

look the world and human freedoms may be dying and I will be sad, but at least now I know trump and the chuds will be even sadder. I will deal with it.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Charlottesville and "both sides."

Speaking of that, John Kelly grimacing/facepalming anytime Trump said something dumb while he was around.

"He knew what he signed up for" and Kelly debasing himself further for Trump

Evil mastermind Steve Bannon getting binned

The week Michael Cohen was busted and the revelation that Sean Hannity was one of his clients

Stephen Miller appearing on Sunday morning news shows once or twice and frightening everyone (and spray-on hair)

Rex Tillerson IQ test

The ridiculous photo of him at Mar a Lago for the "writing my inauguration speech" tweet

The admin trying to stop leaking and having info on the meeting about stopping the leaks leaking

The brief period where the administration felt the heat over immigration protests and people got chased out of restaurants

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

I remember the fallout from the Trump/Putin meeting being the first time I saw a lot of Republicans crack ping because Trump was so deferential to him.

Filthy Hans posted:

Paul Manafort

Trump was going to pick Chris Christie as VP until Manafort pretended Trump's plane broke down and wore him down/pressured him into picking Pence, iirc

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

19 o'clock posted:

lose the popular vote
lose the electoral college
steal the presidency through flagrant judicial malfeasance

:chaostrump:

Ah yes, the GOP, the party always expected to be polite.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

the kim guillfoyle sexpest story came out like one hour before trump got corona
i think the melania xmas tape came out that day too. it was wild

I want to say news came out about Guillfoyle being a sexpest when she originally left Fox News to become part of the Trump coterie, and that was well over a year ago.

If Bitchell forsakes his strong daddy, it will truly be the endtimes as the MAGA ground game will be lost forever with him.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

chuds seem real mad about this in any tweet with people saying americans have to start working together.

between this and AOC saying they should start screenshotting tweets, they're melting down over it. this is exactly the kind of poo poo the right does all the time, I'm presuming because of projection and all that

https://twitter.com/McAdooGordon/status/1324886628859588611

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

pyf butthurt family member

In-law who was a former cop, wore a "lock her up" t-shirt to a 6-year-old niece's birthday party, passed out pocket constitutions with instructions to read it well when "that oval office" won in 2016 and threw a fit when he was bounced from future family get-togethers.

Was crushed that she was never locked up (I mean that's most of this thread too, but whatever).

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

How big a chance do the Ds have winning here? I imagine if the Rs lose there really will be a coup/cw/whatever

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Didn't expect to see Erick son of Erick pushing back on this (wants biden in ofc I presume)

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1325890665256001537?s=19

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Mirthless posted:

I don't really understand what the GOP are gaining from not just roundly rejecting him

not getting murdered by their constituents who worship at the altar of tromp

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

The last thing you hear below you is someone shouting "PECKERWOOD"

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

A friend of mine is freaking the gently caress out because he's convinced that the state legislatures in WI, MI, GA, PA, and AZ, all controlled by Republicans, will just go rogue and refuse to certify the election results, kicking the election to the House, giving it to Trump.

oh good, they're already a cspam poster then.

whoever you are - welcome.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Bill Mitchell lays dying, and a new chud seeks to obtain the matrix of leadership

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Gods_Butthole posted:

"The Midnight Sun" Season 3 Episode 10.

Very pertinent

The best part is the end where it was all a dream and in reality the earth is falling away from the sun and everyone and everything is slowly freezing to death

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1328319845012824065?s=20

perfectly smooth frictionless brains zipping into the void

Huxley posted:

I wonder if this is the same one from twitter yesterday that was like, "They scream at you about how covid isn't real, then they go on the pipe and don't scream any more, then they die and someone else climbs into their bed."

pretty sure it is

https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1328355571481735168

lmao the balls on this resister king dumbass talking about seeking clout online

lot of replies to him in the vein of :wtc:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

"my clots are in Canada. No I can't call them."

i knew it was too good to be true. BITCHELL :argh:

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

:wal: What's a Conway?
:stat: I dunno, I'd have to check Tump's last physical!
:wal::stat: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Drunkboxer posted:

TED CRAZE REPUBLICAN

really need the cruz "O" face pic here

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Mr. Pizza posted:

what is the name of hiis hosed up disease?

ligma

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

isn't robert patrick a chud? this is his brother, right? because if so lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq15Ul2T_8c