Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

40 year old man still thinks kids have it like he did or that skate parks still exist

the gently caress are you talking about there are hundreds more skate parks now than there were when I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
someone ban this bitch he sucks rear end

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Substandard posted:

The nice thing about the internet is you can always find someone who is more dogshit at your hobbies than you are for comparison if you look hard enough.

the tough part is that you can also find tons of people who are way better than you too.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

mama mia that's a lotta salt

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Two of the lead actors are confirmed sex pests.

drat I didn't know Cuba was a sex pest

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ArmZ posted:

get a tripod or zoom in less

dude at the pool party with his phone on a tripod is the coolest dude at the pool party.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ArmZ posted:

zoom in less!!! or get closer!!!!!!!

I'm not getting close to that dude. he's a real mess.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lol some country star got taken to jail because he sarcastically said "take me to jail" to a cop and then the cop did.

he then tried to say "I was kidding!"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

But Boneface’s unique look was his downfall.

He was spotted by far-right influencers who were attempting to portray the rally as a false flag operation put on by the federal government to discredit the far-right wing. Several seized upon Boneface and dug up his criminal records. The man’s claims didn’t match with his criminal history and it turns out the photos he was sharing of proof he had traveled and fought in Ukraine were all poor photoshops and he offer no real evidence to back up his wild claims.

The downfall of Boneface was swift and brutal.

Instead of celebrating their movement over the weekend, the neo-Nazi organizers are in damage control. On Telegram, Pohlhaus, one of the weekend’s main organizers, left several voice memos where he explained to his upset fans he was sorry for the lack of “vetting” that occurred with McLellan and that he was taken in by the “Boneface hype.”

"I wanna say sorry to whoever thinks we dropped the ball on this or whatever. We aren't the only ones, everyone was loving into Boneface,” the neo-Nazi leader said in a now-deleted voice memo. “Boneface was hype for a while. That's why we told him not to wear a mask, there was a lot of Boneface hype."

Pohlhaus announced that the group is going to be running stricter “background checks” on their incoming neo-Nazis and closed his group's chat rooms. One influential neo-Nazi even posted on Telegram “in support of a bro on a tough morning” about what Pohlhaus was dealing with.

Boneface was well-hyped up by the neo-Nazi community. He appeared on several neo-Nazi podcasts to tell stories about his time in Ukraine—in several he claimed to have 36 confirmed kills—and was promoted as an administrator and member of several neo-Nazi groups.

without picture of this dude I was pronouncing it like "boniface" but now that I see his tattoos I realize that, no, it's Bone Face.

I definitely saw that dude skipping around in that video where the Neo Nazis (all dressed alike in their waiters outfits) were praising Biden for sending weapons to Azov Battalion and I thought "lmfao who the gently caress is that lil demon?"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the gently caress is there a Christmas tree in that room

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Louisgod posted:

I'm so god drat done with this poo poo, even my dad is asking idiotic questions about my kids' schools like "they limit what they can eat, right? they can't bring certain foods to school?".. he just believes whatever the white people on tv tell him

I went to an open house for my oldest daughter's school yesterday and there were zero complaints from anybody about curriculum, topics, whatever because we were all actual parents and not fake actors.

god forbid we protect kids who can't be around foods that will literally kill them.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Fetterman body count update

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

make TUP yours

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

37.552245,-77.4503505

(spin the camera around and check out the sign in the window that I guess the video was shot from)

also the video has sound

https://i.imgur.com/w4krfPY.mp4

Bas Rutten-ishly: "Bada-boom right in the leeeeever."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

oh my god

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

blaze your glory sounds like a slogan from a Korean MMO

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

best coast is fun. not everything has to blow your mind.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine and no STEAM. They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that’s not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high cost modern day plane should have only one engine. Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear we go again! I also recommended to “bad maintenance” Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the “Praying Mantis.” It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn’t have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

lmfao the 757. he's only saying that specific model because that's the model airplane he owns.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

MLK Ultra posted:

In the last 48 hours I think I spent a total of 5 hours awake. Partner is like, "Do you need medical attention" and I'm just like "Nah, I need new employment."

Anyhow gently caress this back to sleep

lmfao are you me

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I am actually doing the opposite because I was having a panic attack being alone with my thoughts so now I'm blasting myself with thc and old episodes of Duckman.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

there's no new Duckman episodes afaik

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Spoondick posted:

lol, rite aid is finally dying... going bankrupt and immediately closing a quarter of their stores, they've been circling the drain hoping someone would buy them for the last 20 years ever since their executives got busted for defrauding shareholders by double counting income sources to make them appear profitable

there's a rite aid near me that is sitting on a GIGANTIC piece of real estate with a sweeping view of Puget Sound.

whoever harvests the husk of that company is going to make boatloads just offloading the real estate.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

conservative conversation

- see a news report about high gas prices
"I can't believe it."

- talk about public transportation
"I don't want my face in some guy's arm pit

- talk about crime
"they steal perfume"

- talk about homeless people
"they ask for soap, and then they sell it. "

- talk about the time they had problems and somebody told them to "get them a job."

Everything is just wrapped in one nice little 3 minute conversation.
with really memorable little antidotes.

you can flip those antidotes on the street for easy cash.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Real Mean Queen posted:

It's not just you, most people are pretty bad at talking to strangers. Once you realize they're probably having a hard time too, it gets a little easier. When I figured this out, I realized that you can just sort of skip the "where do you work, oh wow I don't know anything about that" part and just introduce a topic that might be interesting or funny, and then you can ask questions and build on jokes and stuff and pretty soon you might have a good conversation going

my thing is that nobody thinks the stupid poo poo I laugh at funny.

that's why I'm happy to have my wife smile and nod

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I don't understand who watches this weird poo poo as a primary source of content. it's so fuckin strange.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Harton posted:

wife has been out of town since yesterday for work, gently caress I could not be a single dad.

yeah every time I solo dad it, I think to myself "Single parents are insanely overburdened."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

A young couple. I put about $15K into it to make it nice for them when they move in because I'm a cool dude like that

we've found it. a standard reference unit of "rube" against which all other rubes can be calibrated.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

When you sell house there's a thing called an "inspection" where the buyer and the seller work out what needs to be fixed and who's fixing it.

oh so you didn't do it to be a nice guy you did it because of a legally binding contract. got it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That is actually one of the most interesting features of the racist's brain.

A laser focus to make everything into a good and bad, with all bad thing coming from the people the racists hates.
It leads into interesting interpretations of history

I do this but instead of ethnic or cultural groups I just use rich people.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

Slow Ride, Carry on My Wayward Son, Hold on Loosely

did I win?

sorry we were looking for "Caught Up In You".

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

insane clown pussy posted:

if you look closely at the image you can see cds labeled asia and elp, which covers the noodly look at all the fancy chords we know tunes for annoying nerds

el-p eh?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

it's truly wild to me that Gaetz is not only still in office but he's actually a power broker at the national level.

wonder when he brings Santos into the fold

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

MLK Ultra posted:

Maybe my partner will find it funnier if I say I trusted a fart this morning and super daddy'd myself because I deffo shidoodled.

lmfao I forgot about that chick. ahahaha that video is so good.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lol the stinger on this clip. the whole thing is a tight kith skit imo

https://youtu.be/kgAVnZEFhxk?si=-9DrJmlCclNDZRsS

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

mdemone posted:

it's the look of intense smugness that kills me

yeah whatever drugs she's on has her ego completely nullified and replaced with a fecal superhero.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmfao this Harry Potter rear end poo poo.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

are there not Twitter accounts that just do semi-accurate lip reads of what these monsters say to each other on the house floor? like a jomboy type account but for politics instead of baseball?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

big mean giraffe posted:

All the music teachers I ever had were gay, but it was the 90s/early 2000s and it wasn't 'ok' to be out and a teacher in my area at that time

my elementary school teacher died of AIDS by the time I was in middle school and they told all of the talented and gifted program kids (since they all fed into the same middle school from the same elementary school) and had them write condolences letters.

the seven general ed kids who were funneled to that same middle school found out on the playground via jokes and japes.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Muslim?

as all hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

AxGrap posted:

Cooked chicken larb for company today

is that ur pic

it looks like you're on television from here