Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Not sure why people are ok with this.

This is not a real time character.

I guess the argument could be made that it'll be used for normal maps. But that's probably not reality.

Reality is this is a render-worthy character with tons of specific shaders for the high detail render. You don't really need texture mapping of this caliber for normal mapping.

This, like the Luke Skywalker character, are for CGI renders. They'll be looking fine too!

Too bad CGI movies do not make a game.

I'm convinced though. Buying a completionist package because I think this project is looking great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

thatguy posted:

For better or worse; it's happening.

I think this is s good thing. I hope it happens! :ohdear:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Mirificus posted:

A Socioeconomical Perspective on Grim Hex

Edited for BLUF (aka TL:DR): In the absence of a structured institutionalized government, mankind will always find itself organized in order to pursue common goals, even if loosely. Through said organization, paramount among all other aspects would be security, as without security, even if only offering a false perception of security, there would be no incentive to form a collective body (i.e. a port of Grim Hex).

The devs should look for a way to decentivize anti-social behavior around social hubs, while protecting individual rights to play and experience the game in a manner that is free and in the spirit of freedom of choice in the Universe. The OP suggests that this decentivization come in the form of harsh consequences in the form of automated NPC security guards, while still allowing the player the ability to commit such crimes in a specified vicinity (i.e. you can fire on other players, as you are able to now, but when you do so within the vicinity of Grim Hex, then pirate security guards will be alerted and attack you).

As I exited the "they've gone plaid" that is quantum travel into the Yela meteor belt, I quickly located and closed in towards the bustling pirate oasis that is Grim Hex. Touted to be the Crusader System's "Mos Eisley," Grim Hex is a (near) lawless haven of scum and villainy; just the place I'm looking for.

As I piloted my Gladius closer, a Hornet, having recently left the facility, passed by me in the opposite direction, roughly 5000 km away. A safe distance, in these parts. When I had finally arrived at my destination, strafing up over the horizon of the rock formation protecting the mining facility from outside onlookers, I quickly identified two things; first was a landing zone for me to set down my ship, and the second was another Hornet, hovering over the facility and staring right at me. I immediately halted, preparing for a fight to just enter this hollowed out rock; but the Hornet didn't move, and I slowly approached and landed without any incident. As I scurried to find the entrance, having no prior knowledge of any sort of firearm prohibition (a'la Port Olisar), I noticed that the Hornet, now moving, was still pointed directly at me, now on foot, running through the corridors to find the entrance. Finally, after an excitingly uneventful five to ten minutes; I had found, landed, and entered into Grim Hex, where weapons were not permitted to be used inside of the facility.

A few minutes later, while running around Grim Hex, I heard some shooting from ships outside, then an explosion, and noticed that my ship had been blown up.

What's the point of me telling this story?

The point is to bring some additional thought to the, presumptive, anarchist paradise that is Grim Hex, and to the vast array of follow-on sister locations where pirates and ne'er-do-wells will seek to congregate.

Most of us have seen the glorious motion picture that is Star Wars: Episode 4. The idea of a near-lawless bastion of freedom, such as Mos Eisley, appeals to many people [insert political rhetoric about small government here]. However, Grim Hex, as it stands today in the game (before you hit that "Comment" button; yes, I know; everything is subject to change; that's why I'm posting this perspective for discussion), is not realistic on the grounds of socioeconomics.

Yes, I can suspend many beliefs of astro-mining facilities being suspended with cables (or whatever they are) to asteroids in a belt around a barren moon; I follow all of that. But the economist inside of me can't suspend the belief that, at the root core, Grim Hex is a port, and ports exist for one singular reason: to make money (especially if ran by pirates).

In order for any business, inside of Grim Hex, to be successful, it must make money. In order to make money, it must have a steady flow of supply and demand (yes, this is a very simplistic argument for S&D, I'm not about to discuss the Invisible Hand of Capitalism and theories by Hayek, Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, etc in a forum about a space sim; let's just go with this for the sake of argument). Supplies must be able to freely flow into Grim Hex, and customers (demand) must be able to freely flow into, and out of, Grim Hex. If customers are unable to freely flow into the port, then the businesses will leave; when the businesses leave, then the port will cease to exist.

Let's look at this in a modern concept. All political and social joking aside, if customers were genuinely afraid of risking their lives to enter into a mall, then there would be no reason for businesses to pay the mall to have a storefront. Businesses would leave, and the mall would have to close down.

This is the same with Grim Hex. In a realistic scenario, if people were genuinely concerned that they'll be killed while trying to get into the port, then they simply won't go to said port, and the businesses within would leave. If people didn't have the ability to "magically" revive inside of Grim Hex, given their wanted level, then it's likely that, given a more severe punishment to enter and exit (as is expected in launch), they simply wouldn't go there. Therefore, in order to best maintain a port, one must properly, and securely, incentivize customers to conduct business at said port.

Furthermore, on a sociological perspective of this, it is safe to assume that Grim Hex would, in fact, not be an "anarchist paradise" (to use my earlier phrase), but would actually have its security maintained by the owner/s of Grim Hex, or by a security firm (either legitimate or illegitimate). Using the Mos Eisley example, the Hutts, a criminal mob organization, provided for most of the "goings on" and protection within the system, and there was even an agreement between the Hutts and the Empire in order to maintain security of the region.

So from a sociological perspective, mankind (and by extension, alienkind, given that they are, currently, a figment of our imaginations) will always seek to form protective societies; even if said society is thought to be an uncontrolled conglomerate of individuals.

A modern day parallel of this would be that of Somali pirates. Somalia, being a near-lawless failed state (see also, basically anarchy), provided a safehaven for pirates to join together and conduct raiding parties on civilian ships. Within these roving bands of pirates, there was still structure and organization providing for security within the "in group." Though I'm not an expert on this particular subject (my experience comes from the Middle East), I would have to imagine that it was not common for Somali pirates to murder one another as they conducted their business, or else they would be unable to work together for their collective goals.

So, too, would be the case in a galaxy far far away, one would have to conclude, based on human behavior.

My proposal, for consideration, would be to NOT implement a firearm prohibition, like the one at Port Olisar, around Grim Hex. Instead, I would argue that there would be swift and deadly punishment for anyone who breaks the implied "truce" within the area of protection by the owner/s of Grim Hex, or its security forces.

Any sort of inappropriate behavior, within a protected area, would be seen as a violation of the social code of conduct, and would, as one can imagine, result in being a "marked man," who could expect to not live very long.

Just something to consider, as we enter and exit Grim Hex at our own risk, wondering if it's worth the effort just to buy those sweet new kicks and a "Lies" t-shirt.

I too, earnest traveler, oft find myself going to such undesirable locations such as Somalia to rub elbows with literal pirates for the sole purpose of perusing their shirts and shoes collections.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

starkebn posted:

how can they claim fidelity of simulation if not for 1st and 3rd person synched animations? Next you're going to tell me simulating the oxygen level in the bloodstream is too much effort and they should just have a oxygen meter?

I understand that each oxygen particle is an AI agent, tracked inside each character. This is how being a doctor will work in the game.

You will get addicted to morphine, but only able to hold the rubber rope around your arm for so long before the agents pile up at where you tied your arm, and clip outside your body causing your arm to blow off.

Since limb loss is coming in 3.0, right now all it does is make your arm become completely broken and stretch and stuff.

Right now CIG has computers dedicated solely to modeling how blood and air particles move in not only human bodies, but alien bodies too. It's a simulation running next to the computers running the economy simulation constantly.

It's very important both of these work in conjunction with each other, and supports the first.

By keeping the blood flowing, the money will keep rolling, and the drugs will always be there. It's CIG's critical path.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I like these guys best. :allears:

It's that they fight, yet CIG is busy doing exactly the opposite of this, and trying to "patch in" gameplay behind tons and tons of highly polished fluff.

And I know it's been said a billion times, but how does it happen??? How can they say these things and not see how it's so wrong??

The best one is always the "you don't understand game development" because they'll say something, and then CIG will do exactly what they said is bad.

It's Chris Roberts, guys. Chris Roberts doesn't understand game development. The failure to understand game development is inside the house already.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

These are the next best. :allears:

"We have the most open development ever! We will show you EVERYTHING!"

*NDA's everything. Secret evocati testing*

And the backers think it's ok! I love their community! It's literally the most easy going, money filled community in gaming history I think.

Of course the sad part is the reason they are upset about these breaches. The people breaking the NDA's and evocati junk are saying the game still sucks. :(

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D1E posted:

Oh yeah? Well you've obviously never heard of the Wing Commander series, or a little game called Freelancer then goonie.

Chris Roberts has proven himself to be the greatest space video game designer in the history of the world and it is you who clearly does not understand game development.

You joke, and it's funny.

It's even funnier because these are genuine arguments.

Like saying a guy made a game with highly skilled professionals 20 years ago, who all basically said he was a dick, and who even himself has gone on record as saying he wished somebody could have reigned him in, can today make a game beyond the capability of all games.

Not only a game, but a life replacer. A life replacer that, when played currently, is terrible and broken and doesn't even resemble the vision that has been given.

It's only sad because it's all built on lies. :(

The man literally lies constantly for money. And it works.

Sometimes I wonder, could I have done this? Just lie and lie and lie? Even for $120 million, I don't think I could do it. I would literally hate myself. I would just live in a world of drugs and fakery to hide to myself how I get there. I would never interact with my community either, because how could I put real people emotions behind the lies I'm selling them?

What if I got to be e-friends with them? What if they told me about their families, or how their kids are missing Christmas or a birthday because of a ship sale I'm doing? What if they tell me how awesome I am and how great I am? How could I lie, bald faced, to these people I can put real human traits behind?

I couldn't. :(

I don't believe any human being can. It's why Chris only sells, sells, sells. His interactions are about only telling lies. He can lie so long as he doesn't put people behind his lies. It's steeling yourself. It's hardening your heart.

Ignoring the humanity behind your actions doesn't make it suddenly acceptable though. And it adds up.

I have a strong suspicion that it won't be jail or some magnificent Derek Smart vs Chris Roberts takedown in court that does him in. I bet it will just be an OD one night. :(

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D1E posted:

Where is the "burn leakers at a stake" option?

That's the hidden option underneath the conveniently placed Robot Warning.

PS: it's checked by default

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

lazorexplosion posted:

:laffo: the top comment about how they should close the subreddit to information about development so as to preserve CIG's open development.

If development of your fantasy involved "it's a horrible mess of lies and poo poo, and the only saving grace is that it looks good" you too would want to silence that.

It's hard to fantasize about my 500k polygon ship's Chippendale contingent when my threads keep getting overrun by how my dream will never become reality. Top it off that each patch makes it further away from happening.

They need to change their motto from "you don't understand game development" to "I don't care about game development". It'll make their fantasy 100% easier to have.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Marching Powder posted:

They are the most pathetic, sycophantic community I have ever seen in my entire life. Further, it would be great if an intern from CIG could poo poo into my open mouth.

I don't care what people say about you. You're ok with me! :glomp:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

:allears:

One day, he will realize that Star Citizen only exists as hype. Today is probably not that day.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Sankis posted:

Are NDAs that are just glorified TOS anymore of a "legally binding agreement" than said terms of service agreements?

I remember back in the day when there was a new MMO beta coming out every other week I'd signed up for some that had actual NDAs that required me to sign something and send it back. Though I don't think i ever did because I was like fifteen and that sounded like a bad idea to just play some lovely mmo beta for a month

An NDA is, for gaming, more of a media flow control system. It's a lot more personal than a ToS because you actually receive it and sign it personally. So it feels like they will actually uphold it if they want to, as opposed to a check box ToS that is very impersonal.

In reality, a game NDA is basically a joke. Where NDAs really come into play is in the business world, where you may be privy to critical corporate information or technology that, if it got out, could seriously hurt your bottom line if some upstart got the jump on you to market because of a leak.

"poo poo gameplay" in a game is not really worth an NDA. But since a lot of companies in gaming are making poo poo games, can't be arsed to host their own legitimate QA teams, they use the free-pool of backers and early access people to not only do their dirty work, but also iron grip them to not discuss it. The NDA gamers are basically an employee who works for free.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

MeLKoR posted:

L-O-L, how old are you?

Probably in the upper age level of the forums, unfortunately.

I could ask you the same, since you believe lying doesn't weigh you down.

Now of course there are genuine crazy people out there who can do it. I should have taken the mentally ill into perspective. There's always a person for some subset of crazy.

But for your average person, eventually you'll feel the weight. It's inevitable. It might take until your death bed, though. But you'll hurt eventually.

A good thing to keep in mind is the atmosphere Chris Roberts is in, the people he's chosen to surround himself with, and his history.

- Used car salesman. Sorry, this counts against you as a "understanding guy"
- Married to a woman who is proven time and time again that honesty is for the lesser people
- Ortwin
- Money
- Drugs
- Seemingly unlimited freedom and vacations
- Rabidly loyal "fans"

Figure each one of these is a limb in a tree. Each limb would have to break off before Chris can feel that human emotion known as grief for his actions.

And of course, he may be beyond capable of getting there; ever even.

I'll concede to your point of my ignorance. :shobon:

I should not have said that, there are always exceptions and circumstances that prevent some basic humanity from taking place. These guys may be some of those people!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

MeLKoR posted:

I'm an old aswell, that's why your naivete astounded me. I've been around enough assholes that lie and lie even when they have nothing to gain from it. Throw money into this mix and you're incredulous someone could lie without feeling an ounce of remorse? poo poo, I've known people that could beat someone up and be laughing and playing like nothing had happened 2 minutes later.

They're not crazy, they're assholes and there are plenty more of them around than you seem to think.

Con men aren't your average person, they're predators, they think only of themselves and don't give a rat's rear end about anyone else.

You're 100% correct.

I should have worded it better. I always hope for the best in people, but reality is harsh. :(

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

MeLKoR posted:

"Please make this game a sausage fest, I want to be fully immersed in dicks!"

Now here is something you don't read everyday.

I remember at one point Roberts promised there would be nudity in the game. Maybe I'm misremembering or getting this crossed with the Chuthulu offshoot attempt.

I think a Star Marine, with the Star Citizen level of character deformation of limbs randomly, and naked men, would make very many good YouTube videos.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
As a female gamer, all of your points of view this are super nice.

I'm mostly numb to what the avatar looks like. You pretty much have to be if you want to enjoy the best games. If there is a female option it's more of an "oh that's nice" more than an "about drat time" emotion. But these days it is getting closer to the latter, only because now it's a matter of laziness (depending on the game!) rather than by technical limitations.

I'm not going to go into the women in the military issue. That's for a different thread.

Women in Sausage Citizen will happen eventually. I will play as the Sandi avatar.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Charles Get-Out posted:

But what if Star Citizen starts having too many women in it??? Think about immersion.

The toxic community will prevent that problem from happening.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

The thing is, the whole "women in the military" argument doesn't even apply here. It's a future space ship game set in the FUTURE. There are spaceship windows that are as tough as armor, and spooky aliens whose spaceships defy the laws of physics, and all sorts of other magical bullshit that they had to handwave away with some "lore". So just say "Ah poo poo I dunno, we cracked the genetic code so all commandos are equally whatever at shooting mans" and bam, job done.

Nope, it doesn't at all.

I actually don't believe this is a wide spread opinion too, even as terrible as the Star Citizen community is, I'd like to think this is just a very smallish fraction of people with these thoughts.

It's still something CIG can lore away though. Your clone has all your skills and your crotch of choice! It doesn't matter!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

trucutru posted:

You'll probably have to pledge at least a thousand buckaroos to be able to use that specific skin.

Well I'm out! Hello bald white guy!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Barn Folk posted:

Wulf Knight will be the one man welcoming committee. You just have to give him your phone number.

There's guys like that in every community.

And not to say it doesn't go both ways. I'm sure there's women out there who would easily flash tits to get something they want in a game too.

People in general can be scummy on both sides of the gender equation. :3:

Although I will say that Wulf did take it that extra step in that it was unsolicited. Usually both parties at least have an agreement to send their junk to each other.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
"Men (and women haha), I want you to be aware of our enemy. Blogging even now against us."

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Raskolnikov posted:

I enjoyed your heartfelt post commando. It made me think. :shobon:

o9

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Well he is right. When this goes to hell, because the game is impossible to make as stated, Derek will very quickly fall to the background.

All lights will instead be on how Chris Roberts managed to squander away millions of dollars. The nepotism, and the evil fan base. They'll also remember the cancer survivor the community attacked too probably, because it helps drive home how vile they are.

If the media get a hold of it, Star Citizen won't even get a designation more than "a video game" with a footnote to the title. They'll probably rub salt in and call it Space Citizen or Space Marine.

At best he'll get the NMS treatment for whatever the Minimum Viable Product ends up being.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

They should stick with "The PU". At least its original.

http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/The_Verse

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Hav posted:

lotta cis-facist heteronormative's ITT with their binary agenda. Bet you're a shoe-haver as well.

I don't even know what this means. But, yes. I have shoes. I don't have an agenda I don't think.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Probably the wooden (plastic? Toy?) models they used in motion capture didn't line up with the 3D models they made? I'm really not sure how difficult working with motion capture data is.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
If the only thing your company can do is graphics, you show the graphics.

We see how nice the programming is already. There's not much to look forward to there.

But just imagine how awesome some HBO star will look crinkling his brow on your monochrome HUD TV screen as he goes "Ahhhhhhhhkksskt!" And blows up. :shobon:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Marching Powder posted:

i really want to know where it is. the tipping point for this clown car. it's easy to think that cig is able to gently caress up with impunity, but we've had a 10k backer refund with a hilarious accompanying begging letter indicating that a) cracks are showing for the insanely invested and b) cig are more than a little desperate.

according to theagent, 3.0 after the prelude, so q3 / q4 2017 at the earliest, with expectations for the netcode refactor already pre-lowered saying the fully operational netcode refactor isn't due until 3.1 (or even later!) so star citizen will almost certainly be a completely broken tech demo into 2018. and even if they fix the netcode issue (for 16 players), they still have to design and implement the most ambitious game of all time in 2 years for 2020.

cool.

The tipping point may be Squadron 42.

I don't think anybody really wants it.

Nobody bought ships so they could play a corny FMV with Team Bondi type actors.

People want Star Citizen. People want their harems in their $2000 ships they ate ramen for 2 months for.

People will be on the aftermath of CoD:IW, possibly Mass Effect, or serious hype for Mass Effect.

Squadron 42 will dump out, with a mission or two maybe? Even if it's great, people don't want it. And they'll only hear how Squadron 42 is still being developed, and Star Citizen continues to limp along, and more ship sales.

CIGs focus on the wrong product to bear to the market may be their death march. Who knows!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D1E posted:

Not after it wins ten Academy Awards including best picture and best director!

This is what motivates Chris Roberts. But is this what motivates his money?

Looking forward to that turning point has been my soap opera for years. :f5:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
Derek Smart vs Star Citizen fans (I almost wrote players, but there aren't that many) is so crazy.

Going after his game is silly. It may not be AAA quality, but it's his own money used to make it. He didn't con 120 million dollars out of people with false promises and zero ability to back it up. That's a claim only Chris Roberts can make.

If Derek, all the sudden, had a heart attack and died (don't actually do this!), this isn't going to make Star Citizen suddenly better, feasible, or happen. It's still going to be poo poo with or without Derek, SA, or anybody else.

That failed game smell isn't something you can fight away by winning an argument on the Internet guys. :cheers:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

These are nice. :)

Oh wow, top of page. I have no cats. :(

Promise I will make it up next time.

Have this fish instead to feed a cat: <><

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Sep 23, 2016

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

AP posted:

CIG shouldn't have responded to questions for that I think, there's just more blood in the water now for the media. Responding let them try to spin it but Citizens will actually read it now for the buried CIG quotes.

I think the ego of key players would prevent them from allowing unstable underlings from making statements.

The amount of strangle hold control evident in these is startling. I'm shocked they have any employees at all. :(

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Hav posted:

Roles. 'Skank #4' usually requires a neck tattoo.

Edit: Could have gone for 'dead hooker #4', but I wanted to keep it classy.

I was thinking this, but didn't want to write it.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

nigga crab pollock posted:

i read this bit on the toilet when google now gave me that kotaku article and i honestly can't believe he said this

is chris roberts even remotely involved in the development process? has he ever even played a cryengine game?

I'm pretty sure Chris Roberts doesn't even play Star Citizen.

It's probably just him watching videos people make of their progress. He has no idea how to play the game. You'll never see him play it again for the life of the project outside of those old YouTube videos of him looking like he's never seen it in action before.

Also it's important to note that videos look best from the graphics people, since programmers can't make videos of their progress as well. From that perspective, Star Citizen looks like it's making great progress to him. People should be appreciative to him for letting them work on such a AAAA game.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This is crazy. From the insanity, down to the 36 hour day.

How can you defend that? I'm sure shills will find a way.

Though not here. I think SA has fallen off the threat radar for a while. Might be a while before this mess clears before we see fresh shilling again.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

He somehow thinks his generic grey babby's first spacey game in 12-16fps looks as good as or better than the Order 1886 so take that as you will

The Order may have been a bad game, but it looked phenomenal.

I don't even see how Chris can look at his game and say "Nailed it!"

Unless he is literally making the Pinterest of video games.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

D1E posted:

I'm pretty sure he has three more Porsches than you, and probably sleeps on six-thousand thread count sheets with a famous actress by his side.

And vacations ten times per year.

Sounds like a case study on exactly how to do things.

And this is why Star Citizen must go on. It must, because it can.

It will also have many attempts to duplicate its success.

The long con is that Star Citizen is only the first of many like this.

So long as there are Star Citizens, there are never ending escapades of failure waiting to be had.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This is a fan site.

Definitely not a paid professional marketing site.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Charles Get-Out posted:

There's something I don't understand.

Why does CIG need a global set of studios with 300+ employees anyways? People talk about how SC has had it tough cause it takes time to establish the studios, company, and staff, but was that really necessary or a good use of CIG's time and resources? It sounds like Erin's Foundry 42 staff makes the lion's share of the work product anyways and that's just 30 or 40 dudes.

The more international borders the money crosses, the easier it is to "use it for game development" that will be very difficult to track.

I wish 90% of things CIG does wasn't designed from ground up to feel scummy and scammy.

Who knows though. Maybe I'm wrong. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

• Locked thread