Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Pharnakes posted:

The closest lesbian equivalent I can think of was a goon(both goons?) who cut the remains of her girlfriends hymen away with a pair of plastic kid's scissors, if I remember correctly.

At hostpital lost hymen post mote later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Travis343 posted:

Well uh, I uh, I read *farts* I read uh, in a study, that uh, doesn't exist, which is why I didn't link it and why you can't read it, uh *farts more, poops self a little* I read it, on the Internet, that uh, that *now making one continuous fart noise while pooping, seemingly endlessly* really, uh, women hitting men, is uh, just as bad *poop has reached knee height, sits down in poop* It's just as bad, if not worse, than men hitting women *lays down, continues pooping* and uh, really, who is to say which, uh, which party is at fault there *attendants with trowels come out and shape poop into Egyptian sarcophagus* and uh, I read this, so I'm pretty sure it's true? *is walled into a poop tomb with keyboard holes to allow continued posting on the Something Awful Forums*

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

shiksa posted:

i've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see winning no more, they want jailing, i'm chopped liver

crazy cloud posted:

But if ya want Donald, this is what I'll give ya. A little bit o' greed mixed with some boot lickers. Trump vodka that'll kickstart my heart quicker than a shot when I get shocked at Mar a Lago by Ivanka for not cooperating, playing grabass on the stage while she conversating, HEY

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Sestze posted:

What, he bursts in from time to time to say "man gently caress all those sick people"?

BTS is, amazingly, a no-poo poo medical professional irl. A nurse of some kind I think.

Edit: but yes they basically do that exact thing, in between the occasional serious post.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Jose posted:

i'm going to use less instead of fewer

rear end cobra posted:

Are you going to post fewer?

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Howard Beale posted:

Iowa doesn't have that many hills so it's understandable if Jastiger didn't recognize the one he died on

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

toanoradian posted:

UK has some excellent titles for their government jobs. I know of terms like Shadow Cabinet, Law Lords, Lords Temporal, Shadow Lord Exchequer, and now I can add First Sea Lord to my list.

Not to derail too much, but technically Members of Parliament are not allowed to quit their roles. Instead they are promoted to a role as a paid servant of the crown which makes them ineligible to serve as MPs and is considered an effective resignation.

Traditionally the two posts used are Crown Steward and Baliff of the three Chiltern Hundreds of Stoke, Desborough and Burham, and Crown Steward and Baliff of the Manor of Northstead. They are paid a small fee for their service until the next MP resigns, at which point they are replaced. I don't think they have any actual power or responsibilities.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Jeza posted:

eyes glazed, watching mom on dad's dick for the twelfth time

writes on notepad: interesting

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Eventually, when there are only three posters left on these dead, gay forums, SMG will reveal himself to be a long-game TobleroneTriangular alt and everyone will return to shitpost the thread so hard the servers finally explode and usher in the SA end times.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Re: offsite humour.

Rumda posted:

Something Awful is the Australia of dead gay forums vast trackless lands devoid of jokes or even the most sensible chuckle, and yet we manage to wheeze through our Cheeto stained neck beards to the vast ships full of good jokes 'gently caress off we're full'.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
The r/relationships thread is running a train again (much like this guy's wife).

Hellblazer187 posted:

What the gently caress is skinship?

Barudak posted:

It is a weird translation of an asian term that encompsses all forms of physical intimacy between two individuals, ranging from hand holding to actual loving.

Basically in summary, this dudes wife is the basketball hoop at the all-star game dunk contest and this dude is just finally getting an idea that the NBA might exist

Blade Runner posted:

What this woman uses to float down the River Dyx while her husband stands there with coins over his eyes, confused

Barudak posted:

Dude is so naive hes trying to close the barn door after the horse is gone and doesnt realize he never owned a barn

Blade Runner posted:

It is difficult to get an unbiased opinion on this situation as we cannot find anyone who has not hosed this guy's wife

Bonus ball:

Bobby Digital posted:

A skin ship is also known as a Gein canoe but that may be a regional expression.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Posts consecutive in thread:

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

sorry to spoil the party nocoiners, but btc is not going below 6500 and heres why
i dont care how much FUD is shekelstein telling you to spread here.. heres the truth: at 6500 is not longer profitable to mine

it literally cant drop below that

dont be dumb, stop betting against math and science, swallow your pride and buy the dip

its never too late to jump into the rocket of infinite exponential growth

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Inspector Hound posted:

We love this loving place

Hire a computer toucher to fix the code, it sounds like that's a gigantic part of the problem

Don't touch the code. It's held together with spit and glue as it is.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Context irrelevant.

Hardon Crime posted:

but why does he need vagina ears

Boogoose posted:

So he can hear people cumming.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Phy posted:

Can't blame them, we just spent a month establishing all copse are bastards

Well done but also boo

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Splicer posted:

I still don't know what ska is

It's the music that plays inside an 11 year old boy's head when he gets free mozzarella sticks.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Jedit posted:

I'll forgive you not knowing first wave Jamaican ska like Desmond Dekker, Prince Buster or the Skatalites, or at least for possibly confusing them with reggae. But you never heard of the Specials? Or Madness?

Nobody is making jokes about Two-tone when third wave provides such verdant chequered fields for clowning on.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Splicer posted:

I listened to some ska

I'm sorry. We're here for you, assuming you aren't going to make us listen to ska.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Griefor posted:

I wonder if has (in this context). There were definitely some people being unrepentant assholes in the thread (and being called out for it) but a lot of the griefing was overthrowing previous tinpot dictators in-game or just harmless fun to anyone who wasn't super serious about their space station sabotage video game. Or maybe my own memory is hazy, it is a long time ago that I read any of it.

The griefing thread was good but from memory there was one specific rear end in a top hat who wouldn't or couldn't understand that "following some little kid around and screeching insults over voice chat isn't entertaining or worth posting fifty times a week".

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

freeedr posted:

When I used to live in the shittiest town in the world (amarillo, tx) some local goon found out I lived there and invited me via pm to join him and his friend for their juggling club they were unsuccessfully trying to get going in the public park. I could hear the wheezing mouth breathing through pms.

I have allergies you rear end in a top hat! :mad:

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

food court bailiff posted:

from the Awful Kickstarters thread:

Dang, some real takes in there looking back!

The General posted:

Those might sell well in China, but outside flu panics, nobody really cares about a face mask.

Freakbox posted:

Man, I want one of these. I can breathe healthy AND be the creepy girl at the bus stop that no one wants to talk to. It'd be amazing to make it all the way to work without being spoken to because I look like I'm preparing for the apocalypse or have the plague. Americans are conditioned to avoid people in 'dust masks'- I want to take advantage of that. :allears:

Maluco Marinero posted:

Pretty much, seems a pretty western thing to be too vain/proud to wear a mask, so everyone gets the flu instead.

fishmech posted:

Don't want to burst your bubble, but it's not really backed by medical results to wear masks like that to keep you from getting sick or keep others from getting sick from you. Especially for stuff like the flu, where the airborne bits of nastiness that will spread the infection can do quite well at getting through the masks and more importantly around the sides.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Word of Elise's puntl escapades have spread waayyyy across the Greater Internet thanks to Tumblr. I forget the thread it was in but she popped into a discussion to admit that her husband had vaguely referenced it in therapy and the therapist immediately went "Wait, the elf dick lady is YOUR WIFE??"

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Personally I'm fond of:

quote:

[sitting cross legged underneath a tree with eyes closed] Abe is a bitch. Abe is a bitch. abe is a bitch. abe is a bitch. ABe is a bitch. Abe isa bitch. abe is a bitch. Abe is a bitch. abe is a bitch. Abeis a bitch. Abe is a bitch. abe is a bitch. abe is a bitch. [I open my eyes to see the cherry blossoms cascading through the air. A slight smile plays upon my lips, barely noticeable.]

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
As a general rule English is a strong second language for most Europeans so as long as you aren't a dick and at least make a schoolboy effort in the local tongue people will be happy to take pity and switch over once you run out of words.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
If you think Marmite is a grim reflection of British wartime cuisine then I invite you all to try Camp Coffee. Not only does it taste like poo poo but the caffeine content is neglible as it's 4% coffee extract padded out with lots of sugar and chicory.

My grandad served in Europe and claimed Camp got his platoon through to VE Day. Every morning they'd wake up to make a round of Camp and say "loving hell lads, let's wrap this one up quick so we can stop drinking this poo poo."

Bonus racism on the label too. Happily on the latest iteration we've finally progressed to allowing the char boy to sit down for a friendly brew.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Kingo Ligma posted:

It's also made up and can work however anyone wants whenever

So are Lord of the Rings, the correct way to cook chilli, and English grammar but goons won't shut the gently caress up about those either.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Outrail posted:

Was that the real Jeff or a cheap knockoff?

That was the real Jeffery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Phy posted:

One type of French-speaking Belgians are called walloons, which is a thing I remember because it's a funny looking word

walloon

walloon

It's spelled voilàons.