Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
luminalflux
May 27, 2005

I miss my Zataaki Tachypoc

I don't miss grinding towers in delve with boat telling us stories though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Is it too much to ask that skins for the same base hull apply to all variants? Like I've got the Raata on an basi but now I need to buy a separate one for an osprey as well?

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

They wanted oldschool goonswarm, they've got oldschool goonswarm now~

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

That video isn't the same without Scatman John

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Theta was also instrumental the first time around in Pure Blind, getting the ADMs up by mining and ratting. I'd drop in on comms late at night my time and be like "yo, here's some upgrades, keep up the good work" and bullshit with HarlyQ et al for a while while they mined spacerocks or whatever it is they do. Currently all the hackers in Fade are basically blops, theta and a surprising amount of directors.

edit: we also deployed theta to SMA space as a foreign ADM legion once, that was kinda cool.

My only beef with Theta was them deciding ice mining was now profitable and turned JU- from a backwater place I could blind jump to into a hotbed of activity camped by Harry Forever.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Did Harry ever manage to kill anyone? I never got tackled by him

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Despera posted:

You'll never guess who just lost a super

I'll take a guess: FCON on a gate

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Despera posted:

Probably autopiloting

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53857179/ called it

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

vyst posted:

For experienced logistics people it's easy to evacuate anywhere. I'm pretty sure fcon got skull hosed a number of times losing expensive poo poo evaccin. Also Vale literally borders low sec so lol at comparing it to Deklein in terms of difficulty.

Hi we evacuated well over 1000 (prob close to 2) JF loads from dek, hell even got mex out of gy5, and only lost a couple cynos. That's how baller we are

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Also i hope your recovery is going well Vyst

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

I probably made the least isk of anyone involved in shipping in GSF.

Which is interesting considering that Char was always cheaper

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

I believe in total I lost about 4.5 billion isk on ITL from start to finish.

how is this even possible when you charged more

idgi

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Well not with that attitude you're not. Believing in yourself is the first step.

vyst believed in himself so much he literally lost half his self

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Has anyone else seen the ads for a company that is unironically marketing a drink called soylent green as a meal supplement? They keep popping up on my Facebook for some reason.

Worse, I work with people who kickstartered it and evangelise about it and are trying to get work to stock it.

I can't fathom anyone not liking food to the point where their train of thought is "well, i just want nutrients and I don't really want to spend time (making and)eating something i don't enjoy, i'll just down a shake", but then again we have people in this thread who think a blade grinder is acceptable for coffee &c.

(I understand them kinda for wanting work to stock it since holy poo poo our catered food is post-Lutheran bland some days)

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

wibla owns, EXE owns.

Also it was kinda obvious since GSOLers kept putting down corp bookmarks for the towers so the whole chain was obvious a week ahead of time.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

Who do I have to sell my soul to in servitude to rejoin Waffe?

Jimmie Åkesson, guardian protector of the totally-not-racist website Flashback.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Ahahah

If that's actually someone's searchable name eat poo poo

Nah not searchable at all

edit: oh it's some concern troll about how goonswarm isn't elite enough to take back dek

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

harlyq posted:

So offer into amok. Is a keepstar or keepstar worth of funds. I am buyable. Ask the gsol director syndic.

Syndic's a bit rough around the edges but he's working out nicely as GSOL director, what with the amount of RL the rest of GSOL direkkktorate has been enduring

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

no thanks i don't want to have to deal with walls of text about how i have to put shipping up for public tender

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

also walls of text about how flashback is like SA

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

vulvamancer posted:

I've changed my mind, if you can figure out how to make a collateralized shipping service door-to-door from Jita to Delve work for 500isk/m3 or less I will move hell and high water to get you back in.

it's not like her previous venture was profitable so :chloe:

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Syndic Thrass posted:

Last time you were this behind on the times you lost a jackdaw and blamed it on tidi

:pusheen:

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Oodles posted:

I enjoyed it. I don't do PVP so it felt like I was helping.

Never topped the charts in activity as I wasn't one of the guys with tons of Jump Freighters, and needed to play to plex.

Gave me something to focus on when my ishtars were orbiting the pirate gate.

Took part in the last man out of Saigoon and that was fun, GSOL directors probably hated it but as a hammerbee it was fun.

thank you for your service

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

A solo nag tried to siege one of our lowsec citadels. Didn't end well since i gunned it, turns out supercap-sized misl will kill a normal cap anyway

https://zkillboard.com/kill/55488024/

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

(i popped the wreck since my clownshoe couldn't fit 4k in it's cargohold)

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Divine Blob posted:

what the gently caress was this guy trying to do

put our citadel into armor ref

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

evilweasel posted:

I cynoed to a citidel and warped to the station to swap to an npc guy and landed out of docking range and that guy was sitting there in just the right spot to nearly gently caress me. Fortunately the JF was empty but I'd still not have enjoyed losing it.

this is what happens when finance tries to play eve

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

dreamin' posted:

I have to say that until lakz leaked those conversations and shock fist was naive enough to tell me about it I didn't even realize that every informal conversation ever I had with Sion* was logged and then shared between the i don't know how many hundred staff GSF has with access to that poo poo. Or maybe it's just selective conversations that can be used to good poaching use that get shared to some sucker dumb enough to use them and fall on their sword afterwards :twisted:

funnily enough, after that incident access to CD logs was tightened down to "not literally everyone in illum holy gently caress"

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

ullerrm posted:

And all the haters in here have me legit tempted to pay for a limo to pick up boat at the airport, just because gently caress y'all, he's an okay guy.

Do it, boat's a chill dude IRL

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Glory of Arioch posted:

how does the attention of a "director" mean anything

you've got my attention now bb :wink:

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

at least it's not 5000 words by paco vato

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

nuh-uh wibla owns

aint that the truth

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Glory of Arioch posted:

please keep the baleful gaze of a fully-operational doxxing laser away from children and pets

DO NOT LOOK INTO FROGDOXXING LASER WITH REMAINING EYE

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Orange Red Bull posted:

shmorky's insano gf

the trans community finally found out

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Mr. Grinch posted:

lolololo you guys left this person in charge of our Facebook page? (also I miss Hratli Smirks, holy poo poo.)

no, he started one on his own.
The Imperium facebook group ("The Imperium: All Tomorrow's Parties" ) is not run by PL, it's run by mittens with a bunch of other admins (me, flanders et c).

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

facultas posted:

I think there's a new telegram group as well, but as for how that works :iiam:

It's named "The Imperium: All Tomorrow's Telegrams" and there's an invite link on goonfleet.com

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Didn't gsol members get their main account plexed by the alliance back then? Always seemed like sour grapes to me, to hear about people whining after I found that out.

Yeah, topN gsol members got a plex (or two if they were good worker bees) up until basically a couple months ago when the plex-for-tasks budget ran out.

I also gave out titles for evacuating deklein and see how well that went.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Nah he'd have found some other reason to be a fuckwit probably, dude was always one of those that ticked me off and I wasn't surprised when he decided to ragequit over a medal

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

gwrtheyrn posted:

medal or riot

i gave you one, now please deliver my stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Oodles posted:

I didn't get my title :iiam: but at least I didn't go Rhea.

dunno why i missed that. should've told me before you left, not like i can fix it now.

• Locked thread