Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I sometimes remember that I voted for him and lol at the fact that I helped this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

thathonkey posted:

thank you and god bless

You're welcome! America has just started getting great again.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Protagonist posted:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa wait.

Usernames can wrap?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Son of Rodney posted:

I wish Obama would just twitter toll Trump mercilessly. "Lmao look at those puny little crows at your inauguration, embarassing. SAD. #SmallHandsSmallCrowds #Trump4PreschoolAssembly #POTOWNED"

Although I can't find any proof of large carrion at Obama's inauguration, here's a pic of Michelle with Big Bird.

#schoollunchessuckworsethanever

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao what on earth does that even mean

He signs an executive order and two are revoked. Pretty much spells it out in the tweet.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

munce posted:

He also just fired the acting attorney general for disagreeing with him. And its only week 2.

Well, she didn't seem too concerned about the safety of Americans. Disgraceful!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pajser posted:

are you guys still gonna shitpost while on the front lines?

As long as WWIII starts after June 2018, I'll be old enough I can shitpost from home while you fight ISIS with your bong and dildoes.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm very glad that I voted comedy option and now get 4 years of constant lols.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I was ready to open the thread and lolled again

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unpacked robinhood posted:

A enormous 2x4, the hugest, not a little plastic button that makes us look like jerks by any means, absolutely

From a few pages back, but most 2x4s are made of wood unless some sort of composite. Hth.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's a British Patton Oswalt. First glance leaves you confused as to whether you're looking at a middle-aged lesbian or not.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pawn 17 posted:

This is the one on my car

Come back and let us know when someone keys the poo poo out of your car so we can lol.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lil Peeler posted:

This is a very bad opinion

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL'in because this probably fed 25% of students in my small mountain middle/high school. Imagine the president allowing some rich waspy lady literally taking food out of children's mouths... as like their first loving move.

"For our second move, were looking at just bombing some of them."

Our local community is at 70% free and reduced lunch. Parents had better start trading in their late model decked out pick up trucks and SUVs for lunch money.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Scott Adams draws Dilbert.

Dilbert is bad.

The only repercussion is him having to motorboat this woman's luscious breasts.

However, if you had to ask that question, you either like Dilbert or an incel who feels she's an Iowa 3.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Archaic posted:

All this madness with Trump makes me think of one of my favourite Onion articles prior to the election

http://www.theonion.com/article/nations-still-undecided-voters-help-we-cant-get-ou-54600

Seems about right considering Hillary's top supporter owns the Onion.

Lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Viruswithshoes posted:

Can't wait for this to be a film

Good color choice for the poster!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

God, Trump is so cool and good. Gonna be a great eight years.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jukebox Hero posted:

He
Won
poo poo

Why is nobody just constantly pointing out he won by less than either of our previous presidents so he can't parrot that poo poo all day

I get that they're still trying to be big and winning but god drat it he literally just lost less than hillary because republicans are trained like dogs to vote for the big white man who reminds them of their father's penis and has an (r) next to his name

And Hillary lost hard and sucks etc etc we can skip that part yes we all know her campaign was poo poo.

My point is purely "is he consciously lying about those numbers or is he honestly insane" and yes I know he's crazy but in this specific instance

Looked at all those words I typed, thought about how I never would have posted that without trump, and had a sensible lol because I'm on a diet.

You should start a patreon so you can generate cash to get a therapy duck.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

lol but seriously I posted:

44 days and still amazed that Hilary Clinton put in the hours, learnt all the moves and then Trump button mashed all the way to the white house.

Hillary's half A press was no match for Trump's button smashing.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think that's actually Kellyanne's great grandma.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Heath posted:

So the underside of the tie doesn't separate. There's a little loop to stick it in, but it seems like there's a perpetual gust of mocking wind that follows Trump around solely for this purpose.

That and he wears it so low there probably isn't much to put through the loop.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

MRC48B posted:

So he inherited a total mess from the previous guy, then patched it back together the best he could while everyone stood around sandbagging and bitched about what a poor job he was doing?

I lolled

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Gatekeeper posted:

lmfao just lost my health insurance today

Lol.... Time to get a job and now that you can't leech off the rest of America now. MAGA!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

George H.W. oval office posted:

It makes me sad to think about the lack of lols we'd have had with Hillary

Same here.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The lols keep pouring in. I can barely keep up!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

staberind posted:

Ahhahaahahahah...mmm, so, How President Orange Cockscrounger Today?

You should quit posting before they track your ip and deport you. It's very obvious English isn't your first language.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

the truck thing was like what 2 or 3 months ago let it go guys

March 23 to April 5 is 2-3 months. Good to know!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lifeglug posted:

But Corey found it hilarious. He said afterwards: "I don't love Donald Trump so much, but I think he is a bit of a hero. He's funny. He makes me laugh, and this is going to make me laugh for a long time."

Exactly why I voted Trump. Both candidates were poo poo, but I knew Donald would provide years of lols.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm Louise Mensch and I'm looking forward to mysteriously dying in my sleep.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

turn off the TV posted:

20 million people are probably gonna die on Saturday.

I must have missed some lols. What exactly is happening Saturday?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm trying to imagine being a public school teacher in 2017. A completely unqualified secretary of education just admits she got the job cause her family is rich republican donors. The president is a dull idiot with all the traits you're trying to convince your students are bad. A moron stumbles into the whitehouse because of america's reliable retards. Now you're supposed to motivate kids. You know every time you tell them to try hard and do good its an absolute lie. The world has proven it.

You guys are saints.

lol

My area is complicated and I actually voted Trump/Pence and the rest was pretty much straight ticket Democrat. Why? Well, a few years ago here in Indiana, Mitch "the Bitch" Daniels and Tony Bennett destroyed public education as much as possible. Mass layoffs and you'd better hope the $3 of supply money allotted to your class was enough to buy everything you needed for the year. Oh, and you received an excellent review from the principal and that's the only way to get a bonus/raise as a teacher in Indiana after we poo poo-canned the pay scale for seniority? gently caress you, we're not going to give your school enough money actually to pay out and, no you'll never get it later either.

Then, Mike Pence was elected into office and stripped, raped and strangled every last drop of power from Glenda Ritz, our state superintendent.

However, Mike Pence really likes the subjects in my department. Schools that ditched these classes, fired teachers and shuttered that wing of the school during Daniels' reign suddenly started resurrecting classes, updating curriculum and rehiring teachers to bring classes back in the past couple years. He even showed up to the last day of training for a dual credit class I teach to give a speech and shake everyone's hand as we received certificates.

I'll be the first to admit, it's FYGM, but if it wasn't for Pence I'd probably have to get certified in something else or ditch teaching completely if I wasn't teaching a class that the students want to be in.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

turn off the TV posted:

You guys act like these kids are going to be eating junk food. Haha, no way. They're going to be eating cardboard.

Where I teach, the school's cafeteria lost money for a couple years after this started because the food tasted like cardboard and tons of kids were suddenly bringing lunch because the lunches they liked were suddenly unhealthy. They finally got it under control the past 2-3 years and figured out how to make healthy food edible and turned things around....now this.

Just curious, before Obama, were there actually larger schools with taco bells in them or goons just being goons?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

turn off the TV posted:

I was lucky enough to get out just before the food standards improved and my senior year managed to get a solid serving of battery acid coated frozen fish.

They even had to pull the two favorites (Salisbury steak or chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes and green beans) from our school that were on a rotation each Wednesday. They were actually pretty decent but weren't Obama approved. You know it's pretty bad when the school is 70%+ free/reduced lunch and half of them pass up the free food and bring lunch from home.

Choco Zulu posted:

Ehh, this kind of thing has been going on forever. When I was in HS (class of 98) there was a push to cheapen our food. The place had a full industrial kitchen, but it was obscured by row after row of vending machines. The best was the machine that sold warm Chef Boyardee cans. Those and Good Humor bars are the taste of my childhood; Now when my nephew eats similar I get nostalgically nauseous.

Wow. I had no idea this was a thing. We're lucky to have a dedicated staff that actually cook food for our students every day. Our head of the cafeteria started getting more creative and changed vendors and even our healthy food had been pretty good the last couple years and kids actually like it now.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 29, 2017

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ROFL Octopus posted:

Lol

Then I remembered he has the distinct honor of failing to convince repubs to repeal obamacare

Double lol

His biggest failure so far. Sad!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Like 30% of the country is completely retarded and there's nothing we can do about it but watch them gradually get destroyed by Trump policies.

Yes, once the poors are gone, the country will return to its former glory and America will be great again!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

turn off the TV posted:

Do you have insurance? If so, you're hosed.
Do you live in a red state? If so, you're turbo hosed.

Just curious how this affects people who have insurance in a red state. Seriously.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

turn off the TV posted:

States can vote to allow insurance providers to opt out of preexisting conditions, as well as stop providing to current mandatory standards of care (i.e. being able to go to the emergency room, have a baby, get medications, you name it).

Hmm...I guess I get to play the waiting game to see if Anthem fucks our consortium over.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Katana Gomai posted:

Is there, and I honestly would like to know, a single photo of Trump on which he doesn't look like a jackass? Because up to this point I figured the media all picked lovely photos to spite him but it's beginning to dawn on me that there simply are no good ones. I mean, what kinda photos does Fox News use when they post their lastest jerkoff piece?

I don't know, but whoever originally caught this look on film :trumppop: should get an award.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Just want to quickly point out that this goon legitimately thinks bank tellers, who were paid an average of 12$ an hour in 2012 (almost 5 dollars/hour above the min wage), is one of the lowest paying job interview the country

Not a trump lol, still a good lol

I've never been paid for a job interview.